What is the proper medical treatment for transgender people?

I have no idea how to treat them but allowing them in women's restrooms where little girls are at is asinine. Children should not be subjected to that.

I'm not commenting anything, he thinks this is a game, so I'm not feeding it.
It was a FIGURE OF FUCKING SPEECH.

FFS
You’re dealing with the USMB right – most of whom are morons, racists, and bigots with the mentality of an 8-year-old.

Typical Leftist gibberish....everyone who doesn't agree with the messed-up weirdo Leftist Agenda is a moron, a racist and a bigot.

So in a room full of 10 Leftists, we're actually talking about a collective mentality of an 8 year-old.....whiny little cry babies who pathetically attempt to cry bully their way into forcing their messed-up weirdo Agenda on the rest of society.

View attachment 72436
The truth lies somewhere in the middle. I understand your fear of pervs dressing up like women I get that but trannys need to use the ladies room damn

I have no idea how to treat them but allowing them in women's restrooms where little girls are at is asinine. Children should not be subjected to that.

I'm not commenting anything, he thinks this is a game, so I'm not feeding it.
It was a FIGURE OF FUCKING SPEECH.

FFS
You’re dealing with the USMB right – most of whom are morons, racists, and bigots with the mentality of an 8-year-old.

Typical Leftist gibberish....everyone who doesn't agree with the messed-up weirdo Leftist Agenda is a moron, a racist and a bigot.

So in a room full of 10 Leftists, we're actually talking about a collective mentality of an 8 year-old.....whiny little cry babies who pathetically attempt to cry bully their way into forcing their messed-up weirdo Agenda on the rest of society.

View attachment 72436
The truth lies somewhere in the middle. I understand your fear of pervs dressing up like women I get that but trannys need to use the ladies room damn

You have zero credibility, you said that women have a PENIS you cretin.....there's NO such thing, a person with a PENIS is called a MAN.

Nobody gave a real shit about this issue until the freak show DEMANDED ATTENTION and ACCEPTANCE...........

The says we are the problem.............as HeShe is about to get the wanker cut off with new plumbing added............DEMANDING that it can use any Public Bathroom as they please.................

What this goof ball does in private........I don't really care..............but they are pushing it on the PUBLIC ARENA............DEMANDING everyone else MUST ALLOW THEM TO DO THEIR BUSINESS where they please...........DEMANDING ACCEPTANCE........

Your NEVER gonna get ACCEPTANCE..........those that do this........normal people are never agree with you no matter how hard you push this issue........................

Go back into the damned shadows..............and stop YELLING at everyone saying YOU WILL ACCEPT THIS........

No the Fuck I will not.

This shit is UTTER NONSENSE..............

i am not saying to accept it

i would never put my kids into a situation like that
That is their agenda.....................it's not the dang bathrooms...............Forced acceptance............You will accept it and they will pee wherever they please.....

Opens pandora's box................just like many have said..............Oh.......I FEEL LIKE A WOMEN TODAY.........put on some fake tits and a wig and go to the womens bathroom........If you don't like it I'LL SUE..........

That shit is plain assed dumb..........and most people think some will try it..........

And to the OP..........when people said what about a Family Restroom.........and the OP said HELL NO..........I'll go to the women's restroom anyway whether you like it our not.......If you challenge me I have a gun...........and I will shoot you............

That's freaking MENTAL.

Hey at least we know all those who failed their basic biology exams at school....the one's who think a person with a penis is a woman :rolleyes-41:

Nobody gave a real shit about this issue until the freak show DEMANDED ATTENTION and ACCEPTANCE...........

The says we are the problem.............as HeShe is about to get the wanker cut off with new plumbing added............DEMANDING that it can use any Public Bathroom as they please.................

What this goof ball does in private........I don't really care..............but they are pushing it on the PUBLIC ARENA............DEMANDING everyone else MUST ALLOW THEM TO DO THEIR BUSINESS where they please...........DEMANDING ACCEPTANCE........

Your NEVER gonna get ACCEPTANCE..........those that do this........normal people are never agree with you no matter how hard you push this issue........................

Go back into the damned shadows..............and stop YELLING at everyone saying YOU WILL ACCEPT THIS........

No the Fuck I will not.

That is their agenda.....................it's not the dang bathrooms...............Forced acceptance............You will accept it and they will pee wherever they please.....

Opens pandora's box................just like many have said..............Oh.......I FEEL LIKE A WOMEN TODAY.........put on some fake tits and a wig and go to the womens bathroom........If you don't like it I'LL SUE..........

That shit is plain assed dumb..........and most people think some will try it..........

And to the OP..........when people said what about a Family Restroom.........and the OP said HELL NO..........I'll go to the women's restroom anyway whether you like it our not.......If you challenge me I have a gun...........and I will shoot you............

That's freaking MENTAL.

Hey at least we know all those who failed their basic biology exams at school....the one's who think a person with a penis is a man :rolleyes-41:
Don't give these fruit cakes any ideas...............they will want to change all the biology books now...............:ack-1:

No the Fuck I will not.

That's freaking MENTAL.

Hey at least we know all those who failed their basic biology exams at school....the one's who think a person with a penis is a man :rolleyes-41:
Don't give these fruit cakes any ideas...............they will want to change all the biology books now...............:ack-1:

Sealybobo is obsessed or something, he's just posted a poll....women only poll tranny in your bathroom....:eusa_doh::eek-52:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Where Caitlyn go when at Staples center? What a nutjob! Or is it act to get out auto murder? Or bigger TV show?

My concern

isn't about what's in there when I walk in..I can walk out.

It's about what comes in while my kids are in there. With me there or not.

I know sex offenders, I dealt with them for years, and I will have no problem dealing with their sick pathetic asses

when they flock to the bathrooms to take advantage

of this law specifically meant to provide them access to kids.

But why the FUCK should I be forced to do that?

you're "forced" to myob yet you supposedly aren't worried because you can walk out?

what kind of nut imagines anti-discrimination law is designed specifically to break other laws and cause harm?

takes a real special kind of imagination to completely fabricate this fantastical "flocking". :cuckoo:

lawyers kill countries. All DemWitted politicians are lawyers. USA on way to dumpster. Thx leftist puke & RINO?

Where Caitlyn go when at Staples center? What a nutjob! Or is it act to get out auto murder? Or bigger TV show?

This issue is making the Leftists even more irrational and bizarre, this is because we won't agree with them that yes a man with a penis in drag can enter a female bathroom.

I saw that. Their reasoning was that there are a lot of weirdos in the park and this wasn't a big deal, because the weirdos were weirder than this. They want to go back to caveman days and pee wherever the hell they are. :cuckoo:

because the weirdos were weirder than this

up for a nasty story

a few years back i purchased an abandoned home from the county for outstanding taxes

it was more then obvious that some people had been using the house as a flop house for some time

there was no running water or electricity

but that did not stop them from defecating in cups and placing them in the refrigerator

they had it stuffed full of these crap cups

No the Fuck I will not.

So you will never use public restrooms with your children? You'll never send them to a public pool?

Otay!

Public pools are disgusting. My kid got the worst stomach bug because they let toddlers in diapers in. Oh barf, never again!

Lol. I live in a smaller community ;)

if you have ever seen the other side

even pools in small towns are nasty
we use a health xclub pool...but inour community, its still public. In eastern Oregon everybody uses the pool, whole families...and the swim team...and they have lessons...

Forum List

Back