What is the proper medical treatment for transgender people?

Renae

Apr 8, 2016
San Antonio, Texas
In the "Men in the women's bathroom" a common comment at me has been that I need therapy, I need medical help, I need Treatment.

Okay, I'll play along. What treatment?

So far the best given was a study of one patient, 20 years ago that was temporarily helped on a pill.

So what is the proper cure/treatment? Medical science has a path.
It starts with therapy. Then an evaluation. If it's determined you are suffering gender dysphoria you have treatment options.

One of which is to transition. I have spent 20 years looking for a way other than transitioning. From the commentary on this forum, obviously I missed some excellent treatments. People seem to think "Get help you need it" will fix the problem

What is that help? What is that treatment that fixes this?

Anyone?
Anyone of you have an answer?

In the "Men in the women's bathroom" a common comment at me has been that I need therapy, I need medical help, I need Treatment.

So far the best given was a study of one patient, 20 years ago that was temporarily helped on a pill.

It starts with therapy. Then an evaluation. If it's determined you are suffering gender dysphoria you have treatment options.

One of which is to transition. I have spent 20 years looking for a way other than transitioning. From the commentary on this forum, obviously I missed some excellent treatments. People seem to think "Get help you need it" will fix the problem

Anyone?

Why are you saying "you'll play along"? This isn't a game, or is it?

I have no idea how to treat them but allowing them in women's restrooms where little girls are at is asinine. Children should not be subjected to that.

The patient should be part of a bar brawl or street fight once a week. Easy to do if you have a female face and attitude: just go into a pick up joint, men WILL pick you.

and The patient should hire at least one prostitute a week. This is to ensure the patient never goes through any period of unemployment and therefore think less of himself as a man.

Oh and Renae, Martin Eden Mercury wants to interview you.

I have no idea how to treat them but allowing them in women's restrooms where little girls are at is asinine. Children should not be subjected to that.

I'm not commenting anything, he thinks this is a game, so I'm not feeding it.

Anyone?
Clearly your OP is facetious, the issue for me is while I recognize you may have some personal issues, why are those choices and lifestyle foisted upon my shoulders?

Anyone?
Clearly your OP is facetious, the issue for me is while I recognize you may have some personal issues, why are those choices and lifestyle foisted upon my shoulders?

Exactly, why should our children be subjected to it? Keep the garbage away from children already, life is hard enough for them w/o some mentally deranged dude in a dress bothering them in a restroom

Shouldn't be subject to what? Are you wanting to make transgenders in women's bathrooms illegal, or are you wanting to make being transgender illegal? There is a difference.

Anyone?
That’s a comment common to most on the right, the consequence of their ignorance, stupidity, and bigotry.

There is of course no ‘cure,’ no ‘treatment,’ given the fact nothing is ‘wrong.’

Forum List

Back