What is the proper medical treatment for transgender people?

i am not saying to accept it

i would never put my kids into a situation like that
So you will never use public restrooms with your children? You'll never send them to a public pool?

Otay!

Public pools are disgusting. My kid got the worst stomach bug because they let toddlers in diapers in. Oh barf, never again!

Lol. I live in a smaller community ;)

if you have ever seen the other side

even pools in small towns are nasty
we use a health xclub pool...but inour community, its still public. In eastern Oregon everybody uses the pool, whole families...and the swim team...and they have lessons...

even health club pools are only as clean as the operator

a word to the wise

if you smell chlorine

it is not a sign of a clean pool

actually it is the opposite

In the "Men in the women's bathroom" a common comment at me has been that I need therapy, I need medical help, I need Treatment.

Okay, I'll play along. What treatment?

So far the best given was a study of one patient, 20 years ago that was temporarily helped on a pill.

So what is the proper cure/treatment? Medical science has a path.
It starts with therapy. Then an evaluation. If it's determined you are suffering gender dysphoria you have treatment options.

One of which is to transition. I have spent 20 years looking for a way other than transitioning. From the commentary on this forum, obviously I missed some excellent treatments. People seem to think "Get help you need it" will fix the problem

What is that help? What is that treatment that fixes this?

Anyone?
Anyone of you have an answer?
Since everyone is different it's impossible to say. Sounds like you should be happy who you are. If you are not happy change. Will finding a woman and Manning up make you happy? Then do or don't do it. Will turning your dick into a pussy make you happy? Then do or don't do it.

Michelle bachman husband is a gay in denial. Maybe he has low testosterone and they have a sexless marriage? He's probably fooling himself but if he's happy that his/your business

Oh look it's sealybobo.

Hey remember, my sig line, this is all anyone needs to know about THIS Chucklenuts:

Sealybobo said:
"A woman with a penis can use the woman's bathroom."

Sealybobo....basic biology obviously isn't their strong point :rolleyes-41:
That's it? A repeat of a bad comeback?

Where do you think trannys go to pee now stupid? I've never seen one in the boys room and you didn't even know they were there. Isn't that special?

You've never seen one in the boys room....so where are you in the girls room? What lipstick and rouge are you wearing, also high heels or not?
You didn't even know the tranny was poopin right next to your granny panty

I'm not commenting anything, he thinks this is a game, so I'm not feeding it.
It was a FIGURE OF FUCKING SPEECH.

FFS
You’re dealing with the USMB right – most of whom are morons, racists, and bigots with the mentality of an 8-year-old.

Typical Leftist gibberish....everyone who doesn't agree with the messed-up weirdo Leftist Agenda is a moron, a racist and a bigot.

So in a room full of 10 Leftists, we're actually talking about a collective mentality of an 8 year-old.....whiny little cry babies who pathetically attempt to cry bully their way into forcing their messed-up weirdo Agenda on the rest of society.

View attachment 72436
The truth lies somewhere in the middle. I understand your fear of pervs dressing up like women I get that but trannys need to use the ladies room damn

You have zero credibility, you said that women have a PENIS you cretin.....there's NO such thing, a person with a PENIS is called a MAN.
What if it's small?

Just lock them up forever. They're nuts and dangerous.

then pass some laws to do that

We had laws that did that.

And now we don't. Because perversion was normalized and decriminalized.

It's worse than that. The law isn't merely neutral, on the subject, allowing perversion.

The law has been corrupted, in many instances, to favor perversion and evil, backing it up and holding it above the rights of those who stand to be unwillingly harmed thereby. The law now, in many instances, actively supports and promotes evil over good.

Freaks like The Texas Tranny are both a cause and a symptom of this corruption.

Last edited:
Your 13 y.o. kids?

My concern isn't about what's in there when I walk in..I can walk out.

It's about what comes in while my kids are in there. With me there or not.

I know sex offenders, I dealt with them for years, and I will have no problem dealing with their sick pathetic asses when they flock to the bathrooms to take advantage of this law specifically meant to provide them access to kids.

But why the FUCK should I be forced to do that?

And now, the law that ought to protect your kids from these perverts has now been corrupted so that it will be used to punish you for protecting your kids.

The perverted freak who gets the crap beat out of him for sexually abusing women and/or children will be the “victim”, the one who acted to protect the targets of his perversion with be the “criminal”, and the women and children will be collateral damage, “a small price to pay for LGBpbiWTF rights.”

In the "Men in the women's bathroom" a common comment at me has been that I need therapy, I need medical help, I need Treatment.

So far the best given was a study of one patient, 20 years ago that was temporarily helped on a pill.

It starts with therapy. Then an evaluation. If it's determined you are suffering gender dysphoria you have treatment options.

One of which is to transition. I have spent 20 years looking for a way other than transitioning. From the commentary on this forum, obviously I missed some excellent treatments. People seem to think "Get help you need it" will fix the problem

Anyone?

Dont know about treatment for transgenders, but here aint no cure for the Summertime blues
( and knuckle heads)

Last edited:
And now, the law that ought to protect your kids from these perverts has now been corrupted so that it will be used to punish you for protecting your kids.

The perverted freak who gets the crap beat out of him for sexually abusing women and/or children will be the “victim”, the one who acted to protect the targets of his perversion with be the “criminal”, and the women and children will be collateral damage, “a small price to pay for LGBpbiWTF rights.”

no one is sexually abused by harmless peeing in a stall, you freaks just can't get past your sick fantasy to beat the crap out of a transgenders.

Anyone?
When homosexuality was mental illness
In 1973, when homosexuality was removed from DSM-II, there was a great deal of controversy about that decision in the psychiatric community. Many psychiatrists and psychologists still believed that homosexuality was a psychopathology which must invariably cause impairment and distress.
The Hollywood homosexual,(Rock Hudson, Cary Grant, and others) wanted to be able to come out of the closet, so they started the push for Science to be changed. The liberal politicians who were receiving the campaign funds from these uber rich individuals, decided to press Jimmy Carter to close many mental institutions that would of had mentally disturbed individuals reside in. Now with 40 years of mentally challenged people(liberal politicians) running loose in America, we have seen the decay of moral values, to the point where people intentionally mutilate themselves, just because they can. When I was young, I dreamed of being a policeman, fireman, astronaut, even a super hero, not a fictional cartoon character named Jessica Rabbit. I am a man, I have XY chromosomes and always will be a man even if I pay to have boobs. My XY DNA will never change. Once we reopen insane asylums, then we can start getting America back to normal. Now for the ranting and raving from the lunatic leftwing nutjobs.

no one is sexually abused by harmless peeing in a stall, you freaks just can't get past your sick fantasy to beat the crap out of a transgenders.
Dead men who acted out against women or little girls can not go to trial, except at the pearly gates. If I ever catch a FREAK in a woman's bathroom that my wife or daughter are in will get the fiddy cent solution.

man-shot-street-27405014.jpg

Anyone?
When homosexuality was mental illness
In 1973, when homosexuality was removed from DSM-II, there was a great deal of controversy about that decision in the psychiatric community. Many psychiatrists and psychologists still believed that homosexuality was a psychopathology which must invariably cause impairment and distress.
The Hollywood homosexual,(Rock Hudson, Cary Grant, and others) wanted to be able to come out of the closet, so they started the push for Science to be changed. The liberal politicians who were receiving the campaign funds from these uber rich individuals, decided to press Jimmy Carter to close many mental institutions that would of had mentally disturbed individuals reside in. Now with 40 years of mentally challenged people(liberal politicians) running loose in America, we have seen the decay of moral values, to the point where people intentionally mutilate themselves, just because they can. When I was young, I dreamed of being a policeman, fireman, astronaut, even a super hero, not a fictional cartoon character named Jessica Rabbit. I am a man, I have XY chromosomes and always will be a man even if I pay to have boobs. My XY DNA will never change. Once we reopen insane asylums, then we can start getting America back to normal. Now for the ranting and raving from the lunatic leftwing nutjobs.

Yup.

Dead men who acted out against women or little girls can not go to trial, except at the pearly gates. If I ever catch a FREAK in a woman's bathroom that my wife or daughter are in will get the fiddy cent solution.

View attachment 72492

yes of course but you would do that regardless of a stupid bathroom law correct

View attachment 72492
Yup.

View attachment 72492

Someone's right to be who they are, end when they infringe on the rights of others(especially if that other is my wife or daughter). Liberals cant understand this, because they don't believe in the law, unless it is an immoral law.
Why is it that liberals wanted the homosexuals to be allowed in the 1980s to just be able to come out of the closet? They did.
Why is it that liberals wanted the homosexuals to get the same rights as married people(Civil Unions)? They did.
Why is it that liberals wanted the homosexual to be married like "Normal People"? They did.
Why is it that liberals want queers and rapists(like Bill Clinton) to have access to girls bathrooms?
When you understand that liberals can never be happy, even when they get what they want, it is never enough.
When you know who is behind the liberal argument, you understand why liberals push EVIL ideas on the rest of us.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Barack-Obama-Satan-Similarities.jpg

View attachment 72492

Someone's right to be who they are, end when they infringe on the rights of others(especially if that other is my wife or daughter). Liberals cant understand this, because they don't believe in the law, unless it is an immoral law.
Why is it that liberals wanted the homosexuals to be allowed in the 1980s to just be able to come out of the closet? They did.
Why is it that liberals wanted the homosexuals to get the same rights as married people(Civil Unions)? They did.
Why is it that liberals wanted the homosexual to be married like "Normal People"? They did.
Why is it that liberals want queers and rapists(like Bill Clinton) to have access to girls bathrooms?
When you understand that liberals can never be happy, even when they get what they want, it is never enough.
When you know who is behind the liberal argument, you understand why liberals push EVIL ideas on the rest of us.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

View attachment 72497

Someone's right to be who they are, end when they infringe on the rights of others

of course who says otherwise certainly not me

Finally the NORMAL people are starting to fight back against the liberal fudgepacking nutjobs who are looking for a quick buck. I hope this fag(that is what "he" put on the cake not whole foods) gets a quick trip to the poor farm. More companies instead of bowing down to the liberals are fighting back. America has hope.
Blog: Whole Foods sues gay man who claimed anti-gay slur written on his cake
The lawsuit seeks at least $100,000 in damages from Brown.

The company said that a bakery team member wrote only “Love Wins” at the top of the cake as Brown requested. This was visible to Brown through the clear portion of the packaging, Whole Foods said.

“That’s exactly how the cake was packaged and sold at the store,” the company said.
Liberals are the dumbest people on Earth.

View attachment 72492

The Texas Tranny has made a big point of announcing that h'orsh'/it carries a gun, and is prepared to use it to defend h'orsh'/it's “right” to be that FREAK in the women's bathroom with your wife and your daughter.

While people can dislike something about themselves, usually they change their hair style, go on a diet, buy new clothes or some such thing. Technology made plastic surgery a reality and people made more radical changes. The question is, does the modification make the person like themselves?

From what I have witnessed in life, people that accept who they are flaws and all are the most happy. Changing the world so you feel better is a sign of sickness. Get help.

Forum List

Back