What is the gay agenda?

The rest, all organizations, every single one, has the same exact agenda just some use different phrases, but that's what they exist to do. There are christian ones that keep pushing for idiotic classes in schools, there are animal rights groups that want you to stop eating meat and push for laws to force it, there are environmental groups that are pushing many of their ideals onto people based on false science, the list goes on and on.

And I find ALL OF THEM equally annoying, from PETA to the Christian Coalition. It ain't just "the gheys."

Then why focus on just the gay groups? Why not say they all do?

What a bunch of hooey. Your prejudice is showing.

I've seen you in action, trying to silence people, Sky, and supporting preferential treatment in hiring for gays/lesbians. It's quite clear that you *(and others) have an agenda.

And in actuality, I support parts of it. I think gay marriage (with all intrinsic rights and privileges of marriage) should be legalized. I don't think that people should be allowed to discriminate against gays/lesbians/bis/transgendereds. But there are some places that I just don't think we should go, as a nation.

Limits on free speech, even if that speech offends, is one such place. Preferential treatment in hiring (whether it is on the basis of race, gender or sexual orientation) is another one.

I don't think that my position is an unreasonable one.

Hahaha. As if you could be silenced. I have no interest in silencing you or anyone else. You have your view and I have mine. No one stops you from free speech here.

I have an agenda as a gay person who came out of a gay family. I was just talking about part of my childhood last night, which included living with my dad and his partner in an apartment behind their beauty shop when I was a high school student. I was parented by two gay men during my high school and college years.

It was a very colorful household and lots of fun, actually.

I think that if one wants to have a balanced work force, and two candidates are equal--and the team is predominantly white, Christian, straight and able bodied consservative it would liven things up to hire a Jew, a black, a Hispanic, a disabled person etc IF the organization truly values diversity and both candidates are otherwise identical. (Or one could do a coin toss.) Having a culturally diverse and balanced work force were not common societal values before the civil rights movement, desegregation and affirmative action.

Equal rights is an agenda of mine. Protecting vulnerable people is an agenda of mine. Having the civil rights and priveleges that you've enjoyed in YOUR marriages is an agenda of mine. Allowing gay and lesbians to serve openly in the military is an agenda of mine. Ending bias and prejudice is an agenda of mine.

Having the same freedoms and endowments as any other American citizen is an agenda of mine.

I own my politics. Nothing is hidden. No hidden agenda anywhere. It's my agenda, as a person who happens to be gay, but it is not THE gay agenda, which is some mythological terror that gays want to overthrow or undermine civilized society as we know it.

As far as censorship goes, I am for free speech too. But I don't consider the kind of speech Tom Metzger did--which incited skinheads to murder Mulageta Seraw as speech that should be encouraged.

People need to stand up and stand together to end bias crime.

Last edited:
The rest, all organizations, every single one, has the same exact agenda just some use different phrases, but that's what they exist to do. There are christian ones that keep pushing for idiotic classes in schools, there are animal rights groups that want you to stop eating meat and push for laws to force it, there are environmental groups that are pushing many of their ideals onto people based on false science, the list goes on and on.

And I find ALL OF THEM equally annoying, from PETA to the Christian Coalition. It ain't just "the gheys."

Because it's more inflammatory to focus on gays.

Last edited:

I don't focus only on the gay groups. There are quite a few posters here who would tell you I'm anti-Christian for attacking the many preferences for Christians that are endemic in our society. And it's quite clear that I think PETA is stupid. I'm a longterm attacker of idiot animal rights organizations.

I don't focus only on the gay groups. There are quite a few posters here who would tell you I'm anti-Christian for attacking the many preferences for Christians that are endemic in our society. And it's quite clear that I think PETA is stupid. I'm a longterm attacker of idiot animal rights organizations.

I agree with you there, most animal rights groups treat the animals worse than the people they go after. All groups have an agenda though, which was my point, has been this whole thread. However the people who are part of that lifestyle do not, they just want to live and let live most of the time. The thing is, the organizations that are often pushing such "agendas" that hurt the country are often not even run by the people or things they speak for. Gay people make a good example, very few national organizations are actually operated by gay people, some of the local ones are but they usually just throw parties since they don't have anything else to do lately, except appealing to the police department to try to cut down the crime rate a bit in some areas with dense populations of gay residents.

Hahaha. As if you could be silenced. I have no interest in silencing you or anyone else. You have your view and I have mine. No one stops you from free speech here.

That hasn't stopped you from trying. I saw you repeatedly, on a different forum, repeatedly reporting people, hoping to get them banned, because they had the audacity to disagree with gay marriage, for instance. I've seen your treatment of Amanda on here.

Thank god that some places have a clearcut commitment to free speech, but YOU CERTAINLY ARE NO PROPONENT OF FREE SPEECH. You try very hard to silence people whose speech disagrees with your own, here and elsewhere.

I think that if one wants to have a balanced work force, and two candidates are equal--and the team is predominantly white, Christian, straight and able bodied consservative it would liven things up to hire a Jew, a black, a Hispanic, a disabled person etc IF the organization truly values diversity and both candidates are otherwise identical. (Or one could do a coin toss.) Having a culturally diverse and balanced work force were not common societal values before the civil rights movement, desegregation and affirmative action.

To be clear: You have no problem with racial/gender/sexual orientation quotas. Since you're so open and all. Right?

Equal rights is an agenda of mine
Ditto. As long as we're talking about EQUAL rights, not preferences.

Protecting vulnerable people is an agenda of mine.

Ditto. but I realize that this can best be done through the framework of laws we already have to deal with violent crimes.

Having the civil rights and priveleges that you've enjoyed in YOUR marriages is an agenda of mine.

If it were up to me, gay marriage would be legalized in all 50 states and the protectorates, today.

Allowing gay and lesbians to serve openly in the military is an agenda of mine.
I agree.
Ending bias and prejudice is an agenda of mine.

Would you make it illegal for people to use "hate speech?" Yes or no?

Having the same freedoms and endowments as any other American citizen is an agenda of mine.
Well, duh. I agree that you should have the same rights as everyone else, without preferences.

No hidden agenda anywhere.

I never implied it was hidden, this is a strawman. I clearly stated that you have an agenda that includes the items I named, and in this regard, you are not unlike many gay advocacy groups.

but it is not THE gay agenda, which is some mythological terror that gays want to overthrow or undermine civilized society as we know it.

Strawman. That wasn't ever at issue here. I raised two specific items that I have concerns about that I know gay rights groups--and you specifically--have pushed for.

As far as censorship goes, I am for free speech too. But I don't consider the kind of speech Tom Metzger did--which incited skinheads to murder Mulageta Seraw as speech that should be encouraged.

In point of fact, you believe that it should be illegal.

People need to stand up and stand together to end crime.

There...fixed that for you. Now we agree.

All groups have an agenda though, which was my point, has been this whole thread. However the people who are part of that lifestyle do not, they just want to live and let live most of the time. The thing is, the organizations that are often pushing such "agendas" that hurt the country are often not even run by the people or things they speak for.

I have an agenda, too. i want to protect the Bill of Rights and equality in this country. I don't believe that race, gender, or sexual orientation should ever be considered in hiring, housing, public gathering, or child custody issues. it should neither count as a positive...or a negative.

Homosexuals are sick perversions. However, our Lord has sent His plague onto them and they shall perish and be cast into the firey pits of hell for all of eternity. There will be weeping and knashing of teeth and they will feel endless pain for they have mocked His law and He will judge them. Our Pope the Holy Father in Rome has told his faithful servants of His revelation.

Praise Jesus and despise evil doers for they are wicked.

Homosexuals are sick perversions. However, our Lord has sent His plague onto them and they shall perish and be cast into the firey pits of hell for all of eternity. There will be weeping and knashing of teeth and they will feel endless pain for they have mocked His law and He will judge them. Our Pope the Holy Father in Rome has told his faithful servants of His revelation.

You do realize that the pope dude is changing his mind on a lot of things lately ... I'll wager that the new one will do what the last one did and decide to progress the Catholics instead of continuing their evils.

You do realize that the pope dude is changing his mind on a lot of things lately ... I'll wager that the new one will do what the last one did and decide to progress the Catholics instead of continuing their evils.

not to mention jesus hung out with twelve dudes.....

Spoken like a good little godbot.

For the record, I do not, and never will, support discrimination against gays and lesbians on the job, or in the area of housing or adoption.

However, I will say that it is patently obvious that there is, in fact, an agenda by some gay organizations in this country that includes the following:

1) Censor speech to make references that are perceived to be denigrating to gays illegal as is the case in Canada and several European countries.

2) Allow gays to attain the same minority status in hiring as ethnic/racial minorities have received.

I think gays and lesbians should be treated the same as everyone else, but I will never support efforts to censor speech or extend minority hiring preferences to gays/lesbians/bis/tg.

What a bunch of hooey. Your prejudice is showing. I value diversity in hiring. I'd prefer to live in a racially mixed neighborhood and with a workforce fully representative of the population--including working with people who make me uncomfortable--like racists and homophobes.

I find it very bigoted and discriminatory of you to be so hyperaware of people by race, ethnicity, etc.

Personally, I value quality in hiring, and the ability to make house payments and keep up the property quietly in my neighborhood, and leave the diversity up to them. Perhaps you should strive to think of people as people, rather than as minority groups and stereotypes.

not to mention jesus hung out with twelve dudes.....

What does that have to do with anything? Are you telling us you have sex with all YOUR same-sex friends?

catz

You continue to assert that I am in favor of censoring speech of any kind. I suppose you say that because you enjoy distorting my position. I support the passage of the Matthew Shepard Act which includes GLBT individuals to the 1968 hate crime law and provides additional funds to local prosecutors to defray costs of hate crime prosecution.

I am happy that Morris Dees was able to shut down the Aryan Resistance by the trial of Mulageta Seraw. I will fight for my rights as a full and equal citizne--which includes the right to marry. I favor diversity and equal opportunity in hiring.

Yes, I report violations of TOS on occassion. So what? What are moderators for? Isn't it to moderate?

Amanda and I have moved on--why haven't you? Why do you continually beat dead horses and issues from the past? Get over yourself.

I've never seen someone so stuck in my life.

Last edited:
Homosexuals are to be pitied niot forgiven They have offended Him and they will pay dearly. AIDS is the first penalty the homosexuals will pay.........

Oh shit! There's going to be an awful lot of your catholic priests in the fiery pits then. All those choirboys they've fiddled with. :eek:

People in glass houses throwing stones again. Deary me!

Homosexuals are to be pitied niot forgiven They have offended Him and they will pay dearly. AIDS is the first penalty the homosexuals will pay.........

You're a first class asshole.

Ryan White sure paid. (Look him up.) Wait.
Ryan was not a homosexual – and neither were his parents.
Hmmm.

Could it be that there is no equalizer? Good things happen to good people. Good things happen to bad people. Bad things happen to bad people. Bad things happen to good people. There is no karma.

Same-sex marriages have been performed and recognised in the Netherlands since 1 April 2001. It was the first country to do so. I have not seen the place lately. Is fire falling from the sky yet? There are probably a lot of pillars of salt there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back