What is the gay agenda?

The homosexual agenda is aimed at "normalizing" homosexuality. If you would like to read a description of it, go to The Overhauling of Straight America .

Basically, it's a movement to establish something abnormal as normal in the public consciousness.

Speaking of normal, some people still think that it is not normal for White people to get married to Black people – even though interracial marriage is legal. Now, please don’t confuse my point. I am NOT comparing interracial marriage to gay marriage. I am discussing the issue of views about normalcy with respect to legality. I doubt that gays will ever convince everyone that gay marriage that they are normal or that gay marriage is normal – but who cares. People will think what they want to think. Why be normal anyway? Being normal does not make one right or wrong – good or bad.

I hear about the gay agenda all the time but I've never known exactly what it is. It seems to mean that gays wish to force everyone to be gay, disband religion and even bludgeon people to death.

I have a hard time believing any of that is true and I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what the gay agenda actually is.

Equality and equal protection under the law. Period.

They have that. A gay man has the exact same protection under the law as a straight man has. Period.

I was lead to believe that the gay agenda was that all the gays wanted to get the schools filled with gay teachers who would teach students how to have gay sex and then watch them and bet on them...sort of like dog fighting.

But I will admit that sometimes my sources are very wrong.

I hear about the gay agenda all the time but I've never known exactly what it is. It seems to mean that gays wish to force everyone to be gay, disband religion and even bludgeon people to death.

I have a hard time believing any of that is true and I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what the gay agenda actually is.

They have that. A gay man has the exact same protection under the law as a straight man has. Period.

He does not. He can not marry the man of his choice. You forget that in the past a black male or female could not marry a white male or female. Bi racial marriage was not allowed. Now a black can marry a white.

There are several homosexuals posting here at US Message. You should direct your question to them.

Interesting question. Most gays will say that their agenda is just to be treated equally and fairly in society as every non-gay supposedly is.

The problem for a lot of us is that many of them actually go well beyond this, wanting us not only to accept their way of life but to celebrate it with open arms and as if their way of life is just as normal as anyone else.

Really?

I've never met a gay person in my life who ever asked me, or even insinsuated, that I celebrate and jump for joy over their preference in partners.

That's happened to you? :eek:

Interesting question. Most gays will say that their agenda is just to be treated equally and fairly in society as every non-gay supposedly is.

The problem for a lot of us is that many of them actually go well beyond this, wanting us not only to accept their way of life but to celebrate it with open arms and as if their way of life is just as normal as anyone else.

Really?

I've never met a gay person in my life who ever asked me, or even insinsuated, that I celebrate and jump for joy over their preference in partners.

That's happened to you? :eek:

All I can figure is that they are somehow living on another planet ... maybe there are two earths and we are all on different ones.

He does not. He can not marry the man of his choice. You forget that in the past a black male or female could not marry a white male or female. Bi racial marriage was not allowed. Now a black can marry a white.

Honey, I can't marry the man of my choice, either. Otherwise, I'd be Mrs. Bill Gates.

Seriously, the law doesn't say a damned thing about "person of your choice." It says you can marry a person of the opposite sex of legal age who isn't a close relative. And that law is applied equally to everyone. What you're looking for is a legal guarantee that isn't offered to anyone at the moment.

Honey, I can't marry the man of my choice, either. Otherwise, I'd be Mrs. Bill Gates.

Seriously, the law doesn't say a damned thing about "person of your choice." It says you can marry a person of the opposite sex of legal age who isn't a close relative. And that law is applied equally to everyone. What you're looking for is a legal guarantee that isn't offered to anyone at the moment.
Bill Gates doesn't want to marry you...there's the difference. Not that I blame him.

Bill Gates doesn't want to marry you...there's the difference. Not that I blame him.

It's pointless to argue that point with Cec, she thinks that marriage is only about getting money and has no concept of love.

What is the gay agenda?

Well obviously I cannot speak for all gays but based on my observation a typical gay agenda on vacation is this:

Get up have coffee and something light to gnosh on.

Hang out at the beach or pool gossiping about last night's activities.

Go out crusising late... hook up with somebody, and then start over the same routine next day.

In my experience gay men think all straight men are latent homosexuals and are afraid to admit it.

Lesbians think all straight women are secretly lesbians

The 'gay agenda' is to be able to care for our loved ones the same way hets do, with the same civil rights, protections and priveleges that come with marriage and to serve openly in the military..

Social acceptance, most homosexuals understand, is not something that can be legislated, forced by legal precedent, or even advertised for. It comes and it goes. Just look at the hippies: it was cool in the 60s, sad in the 70s, old in the 80s, almost extinct in the 90s, and cool again in the new millenium. I just paid $115 for a ticket to the Dead! It was a hell of a lot cheaper 40 years ago and Jerry Garcia was still alive! Goddamn capitalist hippies! Social acceptance will come with time, and not everyone will accept homosexuals socially. Just like racism still exists, and sexism, and how I don't like yuppies, yippies, or new generation hippie white kids with their stupid dreadlocks. And I'm a hippie. But I think everyone should have the same rights. Except fundamentalists who persecute people. They should be banished to Greenland.

I despise homosexuals. I believe sincerily that God too despises them and this is why He created the AIDS virus. The homosexuals will die from AIDS and they will burn in the eternal fires of hell.

It isn't too late for the homosexuals to repent of their horid sin and start anew. The Holy Father in Rome has told us that homosexuals that repent are welcome in the Church.

I despise homosexuals. I believe sincerily that God too despises them and this is why He created the AIDS virus. The homosexuals will die from AIDS and they will burn in the eternal fires of hell.

It isn't too late for the homosexuals to repent of their horid sin and start anew. The Holy Father in Rome has told us that homosexuals that repent are welcome in the Church.

A self hating gay! Wow, never thought I'd meet one.

Hey, thanks for being so honest. Whether you despise us or not, whether you think we're going to hell or not, we are citizens of this country and we do advocate equal rights for one and all.

In my opinion, there is a special hell for those who hate. I don't believe in eternalism. I think even those people, with views like yours, have an opportunity to grow into tolerance and love.

Forum List

Back