What is the gay agenda?

I despise homosexuals. I believe sincerily that God too despises them and this is why He created the AIDS virus. The homosexuals will die from AIDS and they will burn in the eternal fires of hell.

It isn't too late for the homosexuals to repent of their horid sin and start anew. The Holy Father in Rome has told us that homosexuals that repent are welcome in the Church.
giving the fact it started in africa among heterosexuals also I highly doubt it. If there was a reason why God created it I would think it was more for population control than to kill homosexuals.

I despise homosexuals. I believe sincerily that God too despises them and this is why He created the AIDS virus. The homosexuals will die from AIDS and they will burn in the eternal fires of hell.

It isn't too late for the homosexuals to repent of their horid sin and start anew. The Holy Father in Rome has told us that homosexuals that repent are welcome in the Church.
giving the fact it started in africa among heterosexuals also I highly doubt it. If there was a reason why God created it I would think it was more for population control than to kill homosexuals.

I don't believe in a 'creator God'.

If I did, I would posit that God created human beings to discover sexuality and pleasure, and with that comes experimentation and preference.

I would think God created homosexuals to show intolerant heterosexuals how to pay more attention to their own lives than to the imagined sins of others.

You're pretty pathetic. An education might cure your bigotry but people like you usually shy away from learning new things.

What was Ryan White’s sin? What was Kimberly Bergalis’ sin? I guess that it is a sin to get a blood transfusion and to see a dentist. Look out!

What was Ryan White’s sin? What was Kimberly Bergalis’ sin? I guess that it is a sin to get a blood transfusion and to see a dentist. Look out!

Not that I believe AIDS is God's deliberate punishment for sin, because I don't, but the saddest thing about sin is the way that its consequences hurt so many more people than just the sinner.

Not that I believe AIDS is God's deliberate punishment for sin, because I don't, but the saddest thing about sin is the way that its consequences hurt so many more people than just the sinner.

That is one of the reasons why I am agnostic or perhaps even atheistic when it comes to the Christian god. If god is all knowing, all powerful and all good, then why does he allow such bad things to happen to innocent people? It is illogical.

That is one of the reasons why I am agnostic or perhaps even atheistic when it comes to the Christian god. If god is all knowing, all powerful and all good, then why does he allow such bad things to happen to innocent people? It is illogical.

What is accomplished by wrapping people in bubble wrap during their lives on Earth and keeping them from experiencing the danger and (sometimes) suffering that comes from being part of the human race and (again sometimes) running afoul of the free will of others?

What is accomplished by wrapping people in bubble wrap during their lives on Earth and keeping them from experiencing the danger and (sometimes) suffering that comes from being part of the human race and (again sometimes) running afoul of the free will of others?

I don’t understand the relevance or connection between your reply and my question. Ryan White was not wrapped in bubble-wrap. He needed a blood transfusion. He received one under medical guidance. He received HIV as a result.

There is no rhyme or reason as to what happens to people. Good things happen to good people. Good things happen to bad people. Bad thing happen to good people. Bad things happen to bad people. Yet, there is supposedly some benevolent all powerful being who knows you and who is looking out for you – god or a guardian angel or something.

Not to mention the hundreds of women infected with HIV by straight sexual perverts who think they have to fuck everything to be a man.

I don’t understand the relevance or connection between your reply and my question. Ryan White was not wrapped in bubble-wrap. He needed a blood transfusion. He received one under medical guidance. He received HIV as a result.

There is no rhyme or reason as to what happens to people. Good things happen to good people. Good things happen to bad people. Bad thing happen to good people. Bad things happen to bad people. Yet, there is supposedly some benevolent all powerful being who knows you and who is looking out for you – god or a guardian angel or something.

Let me spell it out for you. You complained about God "letting" bad things happen to good people and wanted to know why. I told you why: because there is nothing to be accomplished by protecting them from anything bad ever happening to them. It's the "shit happens" school of theology.

And the fact that God loves us and looks out for us does not equate to protecting us from everything bad. His good and our good are not the same thing, mostly because ours is based on the very short window of time known as our Earthly lives, and His is based on a much longer and more encompassing view.

Let me spell it out for you. You complained about God "letting" bad things happen to good people and wanted to know why. I told you why: because there is nothing to be accomplished by protecting them from anything bad ever happening to them. It's the "shit happens" school of theology.

And the fact that God loves us and looks out for us does not equate to protecting us from everything bad. His good and our good are not the same thing, mostly because ours is based on the very short window of time known as our Earthly lives, and His is based on a much longer and more encompassing view.

Then here's a thought, what if the gay people are the good people who are being tested by having to put up with the long history of being attacked just for loving someone others do not accept.

Equality and equal protection under the law. Period.

They have that. A gay man has the exact same protection under the law as a straight man has. Period.

He does not. He can not marry the man of his choice. You forget that in the past a black male or female could not marry a white male or female. Bi racial marriage was not allowed. Now a black can marry a white.

Neither can I . So he does, under the law, have the same rights I have.

Not to mention the hundreds of women infected with HIV by straight sexual perverts who think they have to fuck everything to be a man.

Why must you use such vile and disgusting language? Not very lady-like........

For the record, I do not, and never will, support discrimination against gays and lesbians on the job, or in the area of housing or adoption.

However, I will say that it is patently obvious that there is, in fact, an agenda by some gay organizations in this country that includes the following:

1) Censor speech to make references that are perceived to be denigrating to gays illegal as is the case in Canada and several European countries.

2) Allow gays to attain the same minority status in hiring as ethnic/racial minorities have received.

I think gays and lesbians should be treated the same as everyone else, but I will never support efforts to censor speech or extend minority hiring preferences to gays/lesbians/bis/tg.

For the record, I do not, and never will, support discrimination against gays and lesbians on the job, or in the area of housing or adoption.

However, I will say that it is patently obvious that there is, in fact, an agenda by some gay organizations in this country that includes the following:

1) Censor speech to make references that are perceived to be denigrating to gays illegal as is the case in Canada and several European countries.

2) Allow gays to attain the same minority status in hiring as ethnic/racial minorities have received.

I think gays and lesbians should be treated the same as everyone else, but I will never support efforts to censor speech or extend minority hiring preferences to gays/lesbians/bis/tg.

What a bunch of hooey. Your prejudice is showing. I value diversity in hiring. I'd prefer to live in a racially mixed neighborhood and with a workforce fully representative of the population--including working with people who make me uncomfortable--like racists and homophobes.

Last edited:

To the censorship ... ask the FCC who started them ...

The rest, all organizations, every single one, has the same exact agenda just some use different phrases, but that's what they exist to do. There are christian ones that keep pushing for idiotic classes in schools, there are animal rights groups that want you to stop eating meat and push for laws to force it, there are environmental groups that are pushing many of their ideals onto people based on false science, the list goes on and on. The only way to make sure that those you agree with have more power is to fund them. Most do not get government funding, I know of no gay organizations that do, so there has to be a lot of people supporting them for them to continue operating.

What a bunch of hooey. Your prejudice is showing.

I've seen you in action, trying to silence people, Sky, and supporting preferential treatment in hiring for gays/lesbians. It's quite clear that you *(and others) have an agenda.

And in actuality, I support parts of it. I think gay marriage (with all intrinsic rights and privileges of marriage) should be legalized. I don't think that people should be allowed to discriminate against gays/lesbians/bis/transgendereds. But there are some places that I just don't think we should go, as a nation.

Limits on free speech, even if that speech offends, is one such place. Preferential treatment in hiring (whether it is on the basis of race, gender or sexual orientation) is another one.

I don't think that my position is an unreasonable one.

The rest, all organizations, every single one, has the same exact agenda just some use different phrases, but that's what they exist to do. There are christian ones that keep pushing for idiotic classes in schools, there are animal rights groups that want you to stop eating meat and push for laws to force it, there are environmental groups that are pushing many of their ideals onto people based on false science, the list goes on and on.

And I find ALL OF THEM equally annoying, from PETA to the Christian Coalition. It ain't just "the gheys."

Forum List

Back