What is the gay agenda?

The Dutch are a cowardly, sex crazed, drug addicted society. Sad but true. I pray fior them all the time at Mass.

The Dutch are a cowardly, sex crazed, drug addicted society. Sad but true. I pray fior them all the time at Mass.

I pray for the little alter boys who get molested by the Priests they are supposed to trust!

I pray for the little alter boys who get molested by the Priests they are supposed to trust!

Are you saying that's part of the 'gay agenda'. I don't understand the context. I pray for the lttle girls who are molested by priests too. I've counseled two of them.

Are you saying that's part of the 'gay agenda'. I don't understand the context. I pray for the lttle girls who are molested by priests too. I've counseled two of them.

:eusa_whistle:

Hon, lighten up. It was a dig toward our troll Yukon.

I wish I could lighten up about priests abusing their power to sexually abuse boys and girls. It especially irks me when some troll whom claims to be an ex-priest points the finger and gays and lesbians and calls us perverts.

Pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality.

It's bad enough when parents and other relatives and teachers molest kids, but priests break sacred spiritual trust on top of it--that betrayal is very difficult to heal from.

Last edited:

I wish I could lighten up about priests abusing their power to sexually abuse boys and girls. It's bad enough when parents and other relatives and teachers do that, but when it breaks the spiritual bond on top of it--that betrayal is very difficult to heal from.

ANY kind of abuse by an adult to a child is betrayal.

Don't let Yukon bother you, he's just a troll. Just mess with him, it's fun. If he sees your anger, then he wins.

If you laugh at his idiotic statements, and make fun of him, then you win!

I wish I could lighten up about priests abusing their power to sexually abuse boys and girls. It especially irks me when some troll whom claims to be an ex-priest points the finger and gays and lesbians and calls us perverts.

It's bad enough when parents and other relatives and teachers molest kids, but priests break sacred spiritual trust on top of it--that betrayal is very difficult to heal from.

save it for your shrink(s)

save it for your shrink(s)

I'm not talking about myself. I was never molested by a priest. I counseled two women who were molested by priests as children.

"...priest points the finger and gays and lesbians and calls us perverts...Pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality..."

Sky Dancer,

Homosexuality is a perversion and it is quite sick. I am disgusted by homosexuals who try to convince people that they are normal - homos are not normal.

How many parents would trust their children to a homosexual for care? Not many, not even the ones who claim to not have any problem with homosexuals.

"...priest points the finger and gays and lesbians and calls us perverts...Pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality..."

Sky Dancer,

Homosexuality is a perversion and it is quite sick. I am disgusted by homosexuals who try to convince people that they are normal - homos are not normal.

How many parents would trust their children to a homosexual for care? Not many, not even the ones who claim to not have any problem with homosexuals.

Just saying it is, doesn't make it so. Catholics are quite perverted to.

Sky Dancer,

I'd rather leave my kids in the care of a homosexual than an ignorant bigot like you.

YWN,

Do you leave your children under the care of a homosexual?

What, are you jealous thinking that since they are with someone who is more interested in adults that they aren't going to be fucked up like those you use to work with? I know, to you it's a wasted chance huh?

I hear about the gay agenda all the time but I've never known exactly what it is. It seems to mean that gays wish to force everyone to be gay, disband religion and even bludgeon people to death.

I have a hard time believing any of that is true and I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what the gay agenda actually is.

The gay agenda is simple, they force people through intimidation to accept their lifestyle as normal and label anyone with even the slightest opposition to them as homophobic bigots and hatemongers. Overall, their agenda is to make their vile, sinful and disgusting lifestyle seem normal in order to make it more acceptable. They've failed with actually proving their lifestyle as normal but they've succeeded in making people think they have.

I hear about the gay agenda all the time but I've never known exactly what it is. It seems to mean that gays wish to force everyone to be gay, disband religion and even bludgeon people to death.

I have a hard time believing any of that is true and I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what the gay agenda actually is.

The gay agenda is simple, they force people through intimidation to accept their lifestyle as normal and label anyone with even the slightest opposition to them as homophobic bigots and hatemongers. Overall, their agenda is to make their vile, sinful and disgusting lifestyle seem normal in order to make it more acceptable. They've failed with actually proving their lifestyle as normal but they've succeeded in making people think they have.

Well, it's better than your agenda still: kill everyone who is different from you.

Could you be more specific on the ways you believe they force people or intimidate people?

Sounds like you're trying to intimidate people into accepting your lifestyle of ignorance and stupidity as normal. Yeah, good luck with that, asshole.

Well, it's better than your agenda still: kill everyone who is different from you.

The Bass doesn't and hasn't advocated killing anyone you dumb stupid troll, care to post the specifics of when and where the Bass has advocated any such things?

Forum List

Back