What is the gay agenda?

I hear about the gay agenda all the time but I've never known exactly what it is. It seems to mean that gays wish to force everyone to be gay, disband religion and even bludgeon people to death.

I have a hard time believing any of that is true and I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what the gay agenda actually is.

The gay agenda is simple, they force people through intimidation to accept their lifestyle as normal and label anyone with even the slightest opposition to them as homophobic bigots and hatemongers. Overall, their agenda is to make their vile, sinful and disgusting lifestyle seem normal in order to make it more acceptable. They've failed with actually proving their lifestyle as normal but they've succeeded in making people think they have.

Sounds like you're trying to intimidate people into accepting your lifestyle of ignorance and stupidity as normal. Yeah, good luck with that, asshole.

The bass lays the Word of God out there, if people accept it and believe and do God's will a reward awaits them, if they do not a reward still awaits them, but they won't like it. Its their choice.

The gay agenda is simple, they force people through intimidation to accept their lifestyle as normal and label anyone with even the slightest opposition to them as homophobic bigots and hatemongers. Overall, their agenda is to make their vile, sinful and disgusting lifestyle seem normal in order to make it more acceptable. They've failed with actually proving their lifestyle as normal but they've succeeded in making people think they have.

Well, it's better than your agenda still: kill everyone who is different from you.

The Bass doesn't and hasn't advocated killing anyone you dumb stupid troll, care to post the specifics of when and where the Bass has advocated any such things?

Just because we are lucky enough to have laws preventing you from actually doing it, doesn't mean that your true desires are that well hidden ... :eusa_whistle:

I hear about the gay agenda all the time but I've never known exactly what it is. It seems to mean that gays wish to force everyone to be gay, disband religion and even bludgeon people to death.

I have a hard time believing any of that is true and I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what the gay agenda actually is.

Interesting question. Most gays will say that their agenda is just to be treated equally and fairly in society as every non-gay supposedly is. The problem for a lot of us is that many of them actually go well beyond this, wanting us not only to accept their way of life but to celebrate it with open arms and as if their way of life is just as normal as anyone else.

Well, their way of life is not normal to everyone else. It is for them, but not for the rest of society, and the rest of society is not comfortable with many of the things they do in public, and I personally don't believe it should be expected of the rest of society to openly celebrate their gayness. Personally, I'm not happy for a gay person's gayness, but I do accept it and believe they should not be discriminated against.

What do gays do in public?

Go to SF for Pride. All your questions will be answered. :lol:

I got no problems with gay folks. I don't even really have a problem with "what they do in public," but you aren't going to win any arguments going down that road brother.

From the pics I saw on someone's Flickr account recently, there isn't much they don't do in public. Perhaps it is confined to one time a year though. Don't know. Like I said, I don't have a problem with it, but you need to change your argument.

Interesting question. Most gays will say that their agenda is just to be treated equally and fairly in society as every non-gay supposedly is. The problem for a lot of us is that many of them actually go well beyond this, wanting us not only to accept their way of life but to celebrate it with open arms and as if their way of life is just as normal as anyone else.

Well, their way of life is not normal to everyone else. It is for them, but not for the rest of society, and the rest of society is not comfortable with many of the things they do in public, and I personally don't believe it should be expected of the rest of society to openly celebrate their gayness. Personally, I'm not happy for a gay person's gayness, but I do accept it and believe they should not be discriminated against.

I got no problems with gay folks. I don't even really have a problem with "what they do in public," but you aren't going to win any arguments going down that road brother.

From the pics I saw on someone's Flickr account recently, there isn't much they don't do in public. Perhaps it is confined to one time a year though. Don't know. Like I said, I don't have a problem with it, but you need to change your argument.

Depends on the area, and when compared to Mardis-Gras in most areas, there is no difference.

The reason I love Pride Day here and despise Mardis-Gras, Pride Day remains peaceful but has all the pageantry and celebration for everything unique and different, while Mardis-Gras is just a bunch of drunks being excessively sexual (mostly straight people) and extremely violent. When it's a choice between something fun and something violent, fun wins out all the time.

Depends on the area, and when compared to Mardis-Gras in most areas, there is no difference.

I can't claim to have been to any real exciting places for mardi gras, so my point of comparison is weak. The pics I saw showed more than a few men walking around either completely naked or fully exposed. There were several pictures of oral sex occurring and at least one where it looked like intercourse was occurring (but at least partially covered so it's hard to say for certain).

If people do that at mardi gras in Seattle, I know where I'm going next Feb. :lol:

Like I said, I don't really have a problem with it, except in one picture that depicted a few naked guys standing around, there was a little girl in the pic (not with them). I think parents ought to have a little more sense than to take their kids to a distinctly adult celebration.

Well, it's better than your agenda still: kill everyone who is different from you.

The Bass doesn't and hasn't advocated killing anyone you dumb stupid troll, care to post the specifics of when and where the Bass has advocated any such things?

Just because we are lucky enough to have laws preventing you from actually doing it, doesn't mean that your true desires are that well hidden ... :eusa_whistle:

basically you have no proof that the Bass advocates and or has advocated such things, case closed.

The reason I love Pride Day here and despise Mardis-Gras, Pride Day remains peaceful but has all the pageantry and celebration for everything unique and different, while Mardis-Gras is just a bunch of drunks being excessively sexual (mostly straight people) and extremely violent. When it's a choice between something fun and something violent, fun wins out all the time.

Had a great time at Pride in DC. Can't say there was any less drinking. I didn't see any violence, but we were on boats not in DuPont Circle or anything.

I can't claim to have been to any real exciting places for mardi gras, so my point of comparison is weak. The pics I saw showed more than a few men walking around either completely naked or fully exposed. There were several pictures of oral sex occurring and at least one where it looked like intercourse was occurring (but at least partially covered so it's hard to say for certain).

If people do that at mardi gras in Seattle, I know where I'm going next Feb. :lol:

Like I said, I don't really have a problem with it, except in one picture that depicted a few naked guys standing around, there was a little girl in the pic (not with them). I think parents ought to have a little more sense than to take their kids to a distinctly adult celebration.

Meh, we know California is off it's rocker and has been for a long time anyway. I see more nudity during the Naked Bike Ride event that happens here every year to (many other areas have it now as well). There are a few more examples. Sex in public is illegal and should be, there are not enough people (thankfully) who want to see that, but nudity isn't about sex normally, it's just a prerequisite (though not always). To me, the human body is just art, seeing nudity doesn't remind me of sex in any way, but it is fascinating. Picturing how all the muscles work in poetry as they move, like a well tuned machine (for most people). Here, the nudity in the Pride Parade is very tame, even the shirtless women have to put pasties over their nipples.

To respond to Ravi's question about the "gay agenda"....

I think that's like asking what does the "Black community" want?

It isn't monolithic. There are various splinters that want various things. It's just like that portion of the "gay community" that was busy outing every famous or semi-famous person they could a few years back. They decided that was the best way to advance their cause. I don't think even a bare majority of gay people thought they were right. Most thought they were down right destructive from what I observed.

Similarly with gay marriage. Some don't want anything if it is called gay marriage. I must be marriage, not civil unions, not anything but marriage, it's all or nothing. For those folks, I think the ultimate goal is to get gay marriage passed and then go after the churches with it. They will start bludgeoning the churches with the same type of rhetoric that clubs that excluded women, Jews and blacks were in the 1960s and 1970s.

For others, I think all they want is for their relationships to be recognized as legitimate human relationships and accorded the same respect in the eyes of society (and the law) as other human relationships. Since gay people are like most people, I would think the second one represents the bulk of the community. The just want not to be disadvantaged. This was driven home in an all too real way while many watched their partners entering hospitals with HIV/AIDS and they were completely left out of the process when some had been in relationships for years. There was no particular reason for it other than the law did not recognize their relationship as having any kind of legitimacy.

hmmm...maybe that's what the Bass meant about intimidation. Maybe a more radical group of gays outed him. I can see where that would upset him.

hmmm...maybe that's what the Bass meant about intimidation. Maybe a more radical group of gays outed him. I can see where that would upset him.

jackass woman, the Bass is not a fag and faggots hardly exist here in the Delta in Mississippi, this area is completely faggot free.

Meh, we know California is off it's rocker and has been for a long time anyway. I see more nudity during the Naked Bike Ride event that happens here every year to (many other areas have it now as well). There are a few more examples. Sex in public is illegal and should be, there are not enough people (thankfully) who want to see that, but nudity isn't about sex normally, it's just a prerequisite (though not always). To me, the human body is just art, seeing nudity doesn't remind me of sex in any way, but it is fascinating. Picturing how all the muscles work in poetry as they move, like a well tuned machine (for most people). Here, the nudity in the Pride Parade is very tame, even the shirtless women have to put pasties over their nipples.

I've seen too much "scary" nudity to wax too poetic about it. :eek:

I don't really have any problem with PDA/PDS, so long as it isn't in an area that kids are likely to see and maybe few other well chosen rules. But I recognize I'm way far off the charts to the left on these kind of issues. (Yes, I know I just fucked up at least a dozen people's pigeon-holed view of me).

I've seen too much "scary" nudity to wax too poetic about it. :eek:

I don't really have any problem with PDA/PDS, so long as it isn't in an area that kids are likely to see and maybe few other well chosen rules. But I recognize I'm way far off the charts to the left on these kind of issues. (Yes, I know I just fucked up at least a dozen people's pigeon-holed view of me).

Pigeon holing sucks, and those damned pigeons don't stay there for long! :eek:

But meh, I give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise now. I'm off the chart in almost everything, so I understand that. I personally just want total equality, for all, across the board, so long as they are not harming another person but themselves and are informed, I say leave them be.

jackass woman, the Bass is not a fag and faggots hardly exist here in the Delta in Mississippi, this area is completely faggot free.

Bass = Ahmadinejad

Just like there are no gays in Iran.

That river you're on Bass isn't de Nile, dat's de Mississippi. We know you don't like dicks in your ass, so why do you like your head there?

Oh yeah ... sure ... I believe that. :doubt:

You'll find no faggots here, they know to keep away from here, we don't want nor need their money and presence, but no one says they can't be here, they simply willfully chose to stay away.

Forum List

Back