What is the gay agenda?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I hear about the gay agenda all the time but I've never known exactly what it is. It seems to mean that gays wish to force everyone to be gay, disband religion and even bludgeon people to death.

I have a hard time believing any of that is true and I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what the gay agenda actually is.

I hear about the gay agenda all the time but I've never known exactly what it is. It seems to mean that gays wish to force everyone to be gay, disband religion and even bludgeon people to death.

I have a hard time believing any of that is true and I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me what the gay agenda actually is.

TO DANCE!!!!!

45632341.dancingqueens.jpg

Interesting question. Most gays will say that their agenda is just to be treated equally and fairly in society as every non-gay supposedly is. The problem for a lot of us is that many of them actually go well beyond this, wanting us not only to accept their way of life but to celebrate it with open arms and as if their way of life is just as normal as anyone else.

Well, their way of life is not normal to everyone else. It is for them, but not for the rest of society, and the rest of society is not comfortable with many of the things they do in public, and I personally don't believe it should be expected of the rest of society to openly celebrate their gayness. Personally, I'm not happy for a gay person's gayness, but I do accept it and believe they should not be discriminated against.

Interesting question. Most gays will say that their agenda is just to be treated equally and fairly in society as every non-gay supposedly is. The problem for a lot of us is that many of them actually go well beyond this, wanting us not only to accept their way of life but to celebrate it with open arms and as if their way of life is just as normal as anyone else.

Well, their way of life is not normal to everyone else. It is for them, but not for the rest of society, and the rest of society is not comfortable with many of the things they do in public, and I personally don't believe it should be expected of the rest of society to openly celebrate their gayness. Personally, I'm not happy for a gay person's gayness, but I do accept it and believe they should not be discriminated against.

What do gays do in public?

Equality and equal protection under the law. Period.

Social acceptance, most homosexuals understand, is not something that can be legislated, forced by legal precedent, or even advertised for. It comes and it goes. Just look at the hippies: it was cool in the 60s, sad in the 70s, old in the 80s, almost extinct in the 90s, and cool again in the new millenium. I just paid $115 for a ticket to the Dead! It was a hell of a lot cheaper 40 years ago and Jerry Garcia was still alive! Goddamn capitalist hippies! Social acceptance will come with time, and not everyone will accept homosexuals socially. Just like racism still exists, and sexism, and how I don't like yuppies, yippies, or new generation hippie white kids with their stupid dreadlocks. And I'm a hippie. But I think everyone should have the same rights. Except fundamentalists who persecute people. They should be banished to Greenland.

TO DANCE!!!!!

45632341.dancingqueens.jpg
to expand on your comment. There agenda is to listen to Cher in techno and to get the cute guy at Starbucks number and tell every girl they see that they are fabulous and they love their hair.

Talk funny, walk funny, hold eachothers' hands, kiss (you know, all the same stuff straight people do) to push their damn gay agenda down out throats! Next thing you know there will be gay romantic comedies coming out in movie theatres, and gay romance novels on the shelves of super markets, and gay songs on the radio...er, wait. See! Its already happening! No!

*Sung to the tune "I'm Turning Japanese":
Turning homosexual
I think I'm turning homosexual
I really think so...

Celebrate it how?

Talk funny, walk funny, hold eachothers' hands, kiss (you know, all the same stuff straight people do) to push their damn gay agenda down out throats! Next thing you know there will be gay romantic comedies coming out in movie theatres, and gay romance novels on the shelves of super markets, and gay songs on the radio...er, wait. See! Its already happening! No!

*Sung to the tune "I'm Turning Japanese":
Turning homosexual
I think I'm turning homosexual
I really think so...

Wait ... you aren't already? :razz:

I wish equality was all it was. I also wish the gys got it but they don't get it any more than the drinlkers or the skirt chasers.

the agenda depends on who you speak with......

there is the militant crowd that wants the gay life style and gay sex taught in public schools alongside the straight lifestyle and straight sex.......

no more father daughter mother son father son mother daughter events....parent child and gender neutral....

then there is the crowd that simply wants the legal right to marry and all the legal goodies that go with it......

had this conversation with both groups last friday....

there is the militant crowd that wants the gay life style and gay sex taught in public schools alongside the straight lifestyle and straight sex.......

no more father daughter mother son father son mother daughter events....parent child and gender neutral....

then there is the crowd that simply wants the legal right to marry and all the legal goodies that go with it......

Really? They teach about sex in school? Damn, I must have been sick those days.

they have sex ed in the 5th grade here......in my sons class there are three kids of gay couples.....some thought that gay sex should have been taught as well so the kids would not be confused as to what two men or two women do....and be taught it is just as natural as a straight couple.....

they have sex ed in the 5th grade here......in my sons class there are three kids of gay couples.....some thought that gay sex should have been taught as well so the kids would not be confused as to what two men or two women do....and be taught it is just as natural as a straight couple.....

Sex Ed is about how to protect yourself should and when you choose to do it. To ignore teaching risks associated with one particular form of sex is stupid, since straight people do it almost as much as gay people. Are you naive enough to think that straight couples NEVER have anal intercourse or that oral sex is only practiced among gay people? If you are that naive you need to check out sex toy shops for some education.

You must have. I got sex ed in 8th grade 40 odd years ago in Oklahoma. When the schools get reading writing science and mathmatics done in a decent fashion maybe just maybe they should be allowed to teach more personal stuff. Boortz made the statement some while back that abstinence only education didn't work any better in than the other variety apparently to which the obvious response is you don't think it might have something to do with the people teaching it do you?

Since you explained it that way, I can see why there is so much opposition. I don't have anything against gays but I don't want my sons or daughter learning about gay sex in school. I would rather they just remove sex ed. I think I could handle that on my own.

You must have. I got sex ed in 8th grade 40 odd years ago in Oklahoma. When the schools get reading writing science and mathmatics done in a decent fashion maybe just maybe they should be allowed to teach more personal stuff. Boortz made the statement some while back that abstinence only education didn't work any better in than the other variety apparently to which the obvious response is you don't think it might have something to do with the people teaching it do you?

I was being sarcastic. The way it was worded he made it sound like that they were teaching lifestyles and not sex ed. Word play like that annoys me.

They don't teach sex ed worth a crap either or we wouldn't have ruaway VD rates and higher levels of VD everytime we do give a kid a condom sex ed.

Actually, he said they "want the gay life style and gay sex taught in public schools". He did not say that the do teach it.

There are many GLBT groups that want simple equality and to be treated fairly. Then there are some groups that down right want to force their lifestyles on everyone else. You have to ask each group what their agenda is, just as you would have to ask a Christian organization what its agenda is. The KKK claims to be a Christian organization. What is its agenda? Catholic Charities? Lutheran World Relief? If I am not mistaken Save the Children is also a Christian Organization. The agendas for each of these organizations is different and the same goes for GLBT organizations.

Immie

Forum List

Back