A Night of Broken Glass at Columbia

Methinks they know exactly what they're protesting , all one needs do is read all the links you've posted weather dude....~S~

Hard to believe people who support mass murderers and demand racial genocide would ransack private property. Shows you what a great job the American education system has been doing.

The future is our children……

gee-----we did dress up play as kids too. I taped a feather to my head
and pretended to be Pocahontes. My brothers had cowboy clothes and
cap guns. Now the kids are playing ARAB

Hard to believe people who support mass murderers and demand racial genocide would ransack private property. Shows you what a great job the American education system has been doing.

The future is our children……

It's a private school. The tuition is $65,000/year. Do you think the vast majority of students there went to PUBLIC schools? What "education" system then are you talking about?

The left is now hiring consultants to manage their riots.

The New York City Police Department released a video showing a professional "protest consultant" who was seen on other social media videos instructing a mob of anti-Israel agitators as they took over Hamilton Hall at Columbia University overnight Monday.

The New York City Police Department released a video showing a professional "protest consultant" who was seen on other social media videos instructing a mob of anti-Israel agitators as they took over Hamilton Hall at Columbia University overnight Monday.
will scaffold commander be there too Hollie?

~S~

Forum List

Back