What if Trayvon was White and Zimmerman was Black? The Answer

Scott did not shoot because he suspected the kid was breaking into a car. Scott shot because the kid charged at him.

Trayvon also knew GZ called 911 police on him before TM attacked GZ.

"I stalked a guy, picked a fight, and then I shot him because I was afraid I might lose the fight" isn't as convincing.

Scott did not shoot because he suspected the kid was breaking into a car. Scott shot because the kid charged at him.

"I stalked a guy, picked a fight, and then I shot him because I was afraid I might lose the fight" isn't as convincing.

I want to see the evidence where Zimmerman picked a fight. I also want to know how keeping a good distance while observing on the phone with a police operator is considered illegal "stalking." Why that narrative? Because no one proved otherwise.

Last edited:
What if Trayvon was White and Zimmerman was Black?

That's a question that keeps popping up and thanks to a quick internet search we have the answer. The Answer? No real difference legally. BIG DIFFERENCE politically. Indeed, lynching is alive and well in America, however, reversed from Jim Crow. This is what liberals mean by "Social Justice."

George Zimmerman:
White
Weak and Flabby
Profiled a "Suspicious Looking" Black Teen
Shot an Unarmed Black Teen (2012)
Obvious Signs of Injury on Zimmerman
Branded a Racist
Florida Stand Your Ground Law not Cited
Charged with 2nd Degree Murder by the State (Skipping a Jury)
Found Not Guilty by a Majority White Jury
Wall to Wall Media Coverage
Black Protests Across the Nation
Sporadic Protestor Violence and Property Damage in Major Cities
Obama and Holder Remarks on the Case
Investigated for Civil Rights Violations by the DOJ
Lives under Death Threats and Fear of Retaliation

Roderick Scott:
Black
Large and Muscular
Profiled a "Suspicious Looking" White Teen
Left his own Property while Armed to Confront a White Teen After Calling 911 (2009)
No Signs of Injury on Scott (Teen was Shot Before he got to Scott)
No Allegations of Racial Bias
No Stand Your Ground Law in NY
Jury Decided there was Enough Evidence for Possible manslaughter
Found Not Guilty by a Majority White Jury
Local Media Coverage
No White Protests
No White Violence
No Remarks by the President or Attorney General
No Civil Rights Investigation by the DOJ
Continues to Live a Peaceful Life

Roderick Scott Claims Self-Defense in Teen's Shooting - Rochester
Jury Finds Roderick Scott Not Guilty - Rochester
Not in the Media: Roderick Scott found not guilty of manslaughter | Radio Vice Online
Jury finds Roderick Scott not guilty (indicted for self-defense shooting)

Yes..lets not let the facts get in the way.

-Scott caught these kids in the middle of an actual crime.
-Scott warned Cervini that he was armed and that he called 911. He also warned Cervini to stay where he was. Cervini charged Scott anyway.
-Scott was immediately arrested and charged with manslaughter.

Manslaughter? Not second degree murder? You know why? Because unlike Zimmerman, Scott was charged by a jury. Likewise, Scott did not need to confront the teen. he could have waited for the cops he called. He did not. He did what any American should do. Grab your gun and confront the teens as to prevent the loss of your property.

This case is in no way similar to the Martin case.

You could probably compare it to this case:

Man Cleared for Killing Neighbor's Burglars - ABC News

A Texas man who shot and killed two men he believed to be burglars while he was talking to a 911 dispatcher won't be going to trial. A grand jury on Monday declined to indict Joe Horn, a 61-year-old computer technician who lives in Pasadena, Texas, just outside Houston.

And check it out..no trial.

:eusa_hand:

I want to see the evidence where Zimmerman picked a fight.

His stalking of Travon + Trayvon's dead body should be enough.

=
Manslaughter? Not second degree murder? You know why? Because unlike Zimmerman, Scott was charged by a jury.

Yeah let's go ahead and pretend Florida and New York have the same legal system while we're at it.

If NY had a stand your ground law, as the posted article says, Scott would not have been arrested. In fact, was it not you pretending that NY and FL have the same laws in your previous post? In any case, self defense is self defense.

I had no idea that a black kid walking down the street was the same as a white kid breaking into a car. Sorry but how can you equivocate stalking someone who is just walking down the street to confronting someone in the act of committing a property crime?

I suppose if the roles were reversed you would have claimed that he should have waited for the cops?

Did the police instruct him to wait?

No, in neither case were either person instructed by the police to wait. Likewise, in neither case does the caller legally need to heed the advice of the phone operator (Who is not the police and cannot legally give a lawful order).

Media Photos

roderickscott01-150x150.jpg
roderickscott02-150x150.jpg

Trayvon+Martin+George+Zimmerman.jpg

Trayvon Footage From Tragic Night the Media Hid From You

If the roles were reversed, conservatives would have been calling the shooter a vigilante thug (with emphasis on the thug part) who endangered children walking on their own streets, minding their own business who turned to face their tormentor in a last ditch effort to defend themselves from a stalker who had evil in his heart.

-Scott warned Cervini that he was armed and that he called 911. He also warned Cervini to stay where he was. Cervini charged Scott anyway.

Manslaughter? Not second degree murder? You know why? Because unlike Zimmerman, Scott was charged by a jury. Likewise, Scott did not need to confront the teen. he could have waited for the cops he called. He did not. He did what any American should do. Grab your gun and confront the teens as to prevent the loss of your property.

A Texas man who shot and killed two men he believed to be burglars while he was talking to a 911 dispatcher won't be going to trial. A grand jury on Monday declined to indict Joe Horn, a 61-year-old computer technician who lives in Pasadena, Texas, just outside Houston.

Juuuummped right over this one..did ya?

:lol:

If the roles were reversed, conservatives would have been calling the shooter a vigilante thug (with emphasis on the thug part) who endangered children walking on their own streets, minding their own business who turned to face their tormentor in a last ditch effort to defend themselves from a stalker who had evil in his heart.

Nope. Thats a lib trait. As we've all seen in the GZ case.
Conservatives base their case on evidence,not emotion.

Nonsense. Conservative radio host Mike Gallagher initially came down on the side of Martin's family. What changed? I think he realized that the vast majority of other conservatives were backing the other horse, and he might just be putting his radio career at risk if he didn't change sides. And do you know why I think most conservatives took Zimmerman's side? Because they couldn't abide being on the same side as Al Sharpton.

Last edited:

Juuuummped right over this one..did ya?

:lol:

Like Rachael Jantel, he has trouble with reading comprehension.

Nonsense. Conservative radio host Mike Gallagher initially came down on the side of Martin's family? What changed? I think he realized that the vast majority of other conservatives were backing the other horse, and he might just be putting his radio career at risk if he didn't change sides. And do you know why I think most conservatives took Zimmerman's side? Because they couldn't abide being on the same side as Al Sharpton.

Nope,and thats been proven in a recent case were a black man gunned down an unarmed white child. He was acquitted and rightfully so based on the evidence. You know the case so I'm not going to bother digging it up.
But keep on being a racist we're use to it.

As far as the guy switching sides? He probably got a good look at the evidence and decided he was mistaken. Something libs and blacks are apparently unable to do.

Joe Horn is a hero in these parts. And I would count myself lucky to have a neighbor like him.
Mess with the Joe and get the Horn!!! YeeHawww!!

Forum List

Back