What America would look like without race baiters and politicians

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
A picture is worth a thousand words.

It's simply quite beautiful.

article-0-1AE9E648000005DC-23_634x423.jpg

Moment of unity: In July 1973, Joseph Crachiola was wandering the streets of Mount Clemens, Mich., when he came across (left to right) Rhonda Shelly, 3, Kathy Macool, 7, Lisa Shelly, 5, Chris Macool, 9, and Robert Shelly, 6

Article at link:

Joesph Crachiola's photo of black and white kids hugging goes viral after Trayvon Martin verdict | Mail Online

President Obama's speech was despicable. There is no other word to describe his effort to further divide America.

And yes I believe that was his calculated purpose. That speech was not meant to unite or to heal wounds but to throw gasoline on a fire.

I have never witnessed a President like Obama in my lifetime. And I hope I never shall again.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The speech was typical obama, inserting himself into every controversy at every opportunity. He already fucked up military sexual assault charges by putting himself on the stand.

President Obama's speech was despicable. There is no other word to describe his effort to further divide America.

And yes I believe that was his calculated purpose. That speech was not meant to unite or to heal wounds but to throw gasoline on a fire.

I have never witnessed a President like Obama in my lifetime. And I hope I never shall again.

I just hope Hispanics see that Obama has abused his power to target an Hispanic.

What do you expect from a Prez who urged us not to jump to religous and ethnic conclusions after 13 soldiers were killed by a Muslim gunman at Ft. Hood?
If he was consistent, Obie, at the least would have urged us not to jump to racial conclusions shortly after the Zim verdict. But that does not fit his agenda of divisiveness.

Hunching his scrawny ass in the chair in that Office does not make him a president. That a number of deluded, ignorant shills wasted a precious vote to put him there and later keep him there does not make him a president. Obama is a charlatan and a disgrace to the Office of the President. How embarrassing that an individual of the lowest character can claim to represent the greatest Nation and people on this planet.

uh then it is now a stated fact you where hit in the head with a hammer at some point, because that was not what Obama did at all.

Then again you can't divide people who were already divided like you are. Only a fucking moron would have walked away from what Obama said with your conclusion.

Forum List

Back