Just When I Think I Can't Stand Senator McGrumpy

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Damn, if he doesn't come through and rise above his unibrow fellow Reflubicans....

McCain joins Obama in calling for review of 'Stand Your Ground' laws

McCain joins Obama in calling for review of 'Stand Your Ground' laws - NBC Politics

"Stand Your Ground laws refer to a legal doctrine in some states where an individual is permitted to use force in the name of self-defense without having to necessarily try to retreat from a confrontation. Though Zimmerman did not cite the theory in his successful defense against murder charges in the Martin shooting, Stand Your Ground laws have come under scrutiny because of concerns that these laws might give rise to similar violent confrontations."

The extremely lax laws also do not take into account aggressive actions leading up to an altercation, whether they are physical or verbal by either side. That's why the jury had to let Zimmerman, SuperPussy, walk.

Last edited:
I am considering moving to Arizona just to vote against him in the primary.

He's a national embarrassment.

You know McCain has stepped over to show his true Progressive self when the left starts heaping love on him..

why don't you all ask him to join your party he is so honorable to the party he claims and is now just a traitor to the people he represents

Damn, if he doesn't come through and rise above his unibrow fellow Reflubicans....

McCain joins Obama in calling for review of 'Stand Your Ground' laws

McCain joins Obama in calling for review of 'Stand Your Ground' laws - NBC Politics

"Stand Your Ground laws refer to a legal doctrine in some states where an individual is permitted to use force in the name of self-defense without having to necessarily try to retreat from a confrontation. Though Zimmerman did not cite the theory in his successful defense against murder charges in the Martin shooting, Stand Your Ground laws have come under scrutiny because of concerns that these laws might give rise to similar violent confrontations."

The extremely lax laws also do not take into account aggressive actions leading up to an altercation, whether they are physical or verbal by either side. That's why the jury had to let Zimmerman, SuperPussy, walk.

Call away. The right exists to self-defense and is protected in the constitution and the cases that the SCOTUS has ruled on. It is not going anywhere.

You could not even get background checks passed, you think you are going to make a difference in actual self-defense law? Give me a break.

It's called taking political advantage of a situation not really a new thing much like the left praising McCain when he takes a liberal stance on something and trashing him when he takes a conservative one.

McGeezer figured he hasn't done enough to destroy his political career, so he figures he'll help it along by supporting the destruction of "Stand Your Ground".

Hahahahahaa......Look at all these rats deserting McCain's Mavericky Express.. Love it. The GOP is eating their own.

Forum List

Back