White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Poor thing. This innocent girl was lynched by a black mob in broad daylight. Reverse the races and this would be a major story covered on all the national networks. Joe Biden would be weighing in about our systemic racism and the rise of white supremacy under Donald Trump.

original_Untitled_design_-_2024-03-10T102122.664.jpg

Scott Adams is right.

Scott Adams RISKS IT ALL, Tells White People to "STAY AWAY FROM BLACKS"

Last edited:
For the record, that video did not show a "fight." It showed a vicious, unprovoked assault. But who knows, maybe the "white" girl said something she oughtn't have said. Let's not jump to conclusions.

Nah. She's an animal, should be executed in the most painful way imaginable.

As for what Scott Adams notoriously said, I wonder if it would be possible to separate race from other "signals," not necessarily related to race. Clothing, hairstyle, mannerisms, and speaking patterns, for example. I think most people can identify others who are "trouble" and should be avoided, regardless of whether they are descended from Black African slaves. If I worked in a CVS (or was a customer) and saw someone coming in in the middle of the day wearing a hoodie, face mask, droopy pants...trouble.

From the OP' link

"Graphic video shows another female student picking up the girl's head and repeatedly bashing her head into the concrete after throwing multiple punches. The victim's body was left motionless on the ground."

Real human beings don't behave that way......I hope the poor girl will be able to function after that vicious attack! :confused:

"Video of the fight has since gone viral across social media, with individuals calling the attack attempted murder and demanding the attacking student be held accountable."

Now it's a murder charge,

Too bad nobody was there with a firearm to defend the girl and shoot the rabid feral animal; that was all that saved Zimmerman from death.

They probably won't even arrest the feral vermin. These are the scum the DNC is going to set loose during the coming election cycle.

Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi are going to pose for the TV cameras and take a knee for this victim of interracial violence....... just kidding, she's White.

View attachment 915391
That picture represents one of the most embarrassing moments in American history. You can see the anti-Americanism and weakness of those hack politicians.

This is the entire point that Biden Blm supporters will ignore or they simply don’t care about. Everybody knows that if it was a black girl attacked by a mob of whites, it will be in the news every day.

This has now happened multiple times where a white woman was attacked by a mob of blacks we all recalled what happened last summer in Chicago 30 Blacks beat the living hell out of a white women

We have a cultural problem among young black youth in America. In another thread I addressed the issue about young white men and their culture problems.

So enough is enough BLM Democrats. Address these issues head on and actually talk about the filth and degradation of the USA.

Look at what Black Lives Matter, anti-Americanism and left-wing fanatic politicians get us in America. That video in the original post is the result. The average price of a home being $400,000 today under Biden compared to $200,000 under Trump is in part a result of radical feminist BLM policies.

Scott Adams is right.

Scott Adams RISKS IT ALL, Tells White People to "STAY AWAY FROM BLACKS"

Yep. They have nothing to offer that makes it worth the risk of being around them. Most definitely keep white children away from them.

Last edited:
This is the entire point that Biden Blm supporters will ignore or they simply don’t care about. Everybody knows that if it was a black girl attacked by a mob of whites, it will be in the news every day.

This has now happened multiple times where a white woman was attacked by a mob of blacks we all recalled what happened last summer in Chicago 30 Blacks beat the living hell out of a white women

We have a cultural problem among young black youth in America. In another thread I addressed the issue about young white men and their culture problems.

So enough is enough BLM Democrats. Address these issues head on and actually talk about the filth and degradation of the USA.

Look at what Black Lives Matter, anti-Americanism and left-wing fanatic politicians get us in America. That video in the original post is the result. The average price of a home being $400,000 today under Biden compared to $200,000 under Trump is in part a result of radical feminist BLM policies.
Truth of the matter is 1950’s black America was extremely civilized. The 1960’s and LBJ - I’ll have them voting democrat for the next 200 years, is the rocket fuel that started this societal break down. Obama kicked it back into high gear when racial tensions were quite tame circa 2008.

Forum List

Back