What happened to "Jobs Jobs Jobs"????

Christ man... You are a dense dunce. You do realize that there are not one, but two houses of the legislature that have to do their fucking jobs.... WHICH IS TO GOVERN, By the way... not to play slapfight over stupid ideology. That also have to come to a 2/3 consensus just to get it to the OFFICE of the President(you know... the executive branch)?

I mean you did pass basic Civics didn't you?

Now... when you take that into consideration... the problem with jobs, jobs, jobs... falls directly on the shoulders of Congress.... and which side has been the main protagonists with their filibustering? Yeah... didn't think you'd want to talk about that.

LMAO Jobs are not coming because of stupid policies, regulation and the uncertainty on additional promised regulation.

Get a damn clue.i

That's bullshit!

You can't tell me that the difference between a $5 an hour programmer in India and a $50 dollar an programmer in America is all regulations and taxes.

Yes we seen your economic prowess. I can stop laughing.

It's not bullshit... Legislation impedes hiring by small business...

If you want to work in IT in America you better have a marketable skill.... If you're not willing to learn something new, try landscaping instead...

Landscaping?

That's what Mexicans are for.

Try again.

For you? Try flower arranging or wedding planning... More your speed...

Leave the IT stuff to people who want to learn....

Hey, you're the cocksucker around here, not me.

LMAO Jobs are not coming because of stupid policies, regulation and the uncertainty on additional promised regulation.

Get a damn clue.i

That's bullshit!

You can't tell me that the difference between a $5 an hour programmer in India and a $50 dollar an programmer in America is all regulations and taxes.

Yes we seen your economic prowess. I can stop laughing.

My economic prowess allowed me to retire at 50.

Let's see you do the same.

80616d1306934261-obama-recovery-still-feeble-after-two-job-growth-chart.jpg

So you admit 0bama is useless and want the Republicans to solve your mess?

What kind of answer is that?

You asked what the repubs are going to do... You admit 0bama and the democratics aren't willing to do anything...

If you possess a valuable skillset and know what you are doing, you can be hired even in this marketplace... If you're a COBOL programmer who doesn't want to learn Java and still wants to work in IT, it sucks to be you... Try landscaping...

You're not going to get many Republican programmers. Too hard.

You won't get many Republican landscapers. Too dirty.

To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure what it is that Republicans do for a living.

Watching Morning Joe was very interesting.

Michael Steele
Pat Buchanan
Joe Scarborough
Bob Woodward

on the Republican side.

Mika Brzezinski

on the Democratic side.

Naturally, those four guys were going to town with an amazing show of "rewritten" history insisting they wanted to deal "only with reality".

Then Michael Steele said the voters spoke LOUD AND CLEAR in November that they wanted Washington to bring down the deficit, according to Steele. Which was really odd to me. Because I saw this a little different:

Unemployment was high
Republicans ran on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Americans were angry that the Bush/Republican fiasco hadn't been cleaned up fast enough
Republicans said their number one priority would be "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Americans were desperate for jobs
Republicans chanted "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Republicans were "swept back into office"
Where according to Michael Steele, the message, loud and clear was, "Work on the Deficit".

See, Republicans ran on "Job Jobs Jobs", or did they? Not according to Steele.

Well, let's review the jobs packages the Republicans work on:

They worked on the Obama "Stimulus Plan" for jobs. Making a third to half tax cuts (think Pay Roll) and working to gut the rest.

Then there were their other jobs packages, like, well, someone help me here.....

So, according to the four Republicans on MJ, Republicans want to extend this debate until the next presidential election, where, I'm guessing they will once again on "Jobs Jobs Jobs".

Will America fall for it again? They ran on "Jobs Jobs Jobs" and then did nothing for "Jobs Jobs Jobs". I'm guessing because "Jobs Jobs Jobs" was "code" for "work on the deficit"?

Will Republicans have another landslide? Will they run on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"? Will America believe that again? With the deficit in the middle of an election? Will America send a message that it was about "Jobs Jobs Jobs" or "work on the deficit"?

So what was it?

Jobs jobs jobs?

or

Work on the deficit?

WOW, you're calling Bob Woodward a Republican, that's like calling Obummer a leader, your a moron deano....

You asked what the repubs are going to do... You admit 0bama and the democratics aren't willing to do anything...

If you possess a valuable skillset and know what you are doing, you can be hired even in this marketplace... If you're a COBOL programmer who doesn't want to learn Java and still wants to work in IT, it sucks to be you... Try landscaping...

To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure what it is that Republicans do for a living.

Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else today?

Run along...

Hell we are all wealthy and play golf all the time, is your memory that short? :cuckoo:

Oh.

Bush did it.

Quelle surprise.

I'm glad you agree.

Wall Street ran a $516 TRILLION DOLLAR derivative Ponzi scheme that destroyed the economies of many countries.
Obama is completely ineffective.

Got it.

16 straight months of job growth.

Bush destroyed the economy.

Obama is bringing it back, but the Republicans are so terrified that they are going to cause the U.S. to default, so they can win the election.

But I think the American people are smarter than that.

I'm glad you agree.

Wall Street ran a $516 TRILLION DOLLAR derivative Ponzi scheme that destroyed the economies of many countries.
Obama is completely ineffective.

Got it.

16 straight months of job growth.

Bush destroyed the economy.

Obama is bringing it back, but the Republicans are so terrified that they are going to cause the U.S. to default, so they can win the election.

But I think the American people are smarter than that.

And your their leader....:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Watching Morning Joe was very interesting.

Michael Steele
Pat Buchanan
Joe Scarborough
Bob Woodward

on the Republican side.

Mika Brzezinski

on the Democratic side.

Naturally, those four guys were going to town with an amazing show of "rewritten" history insisting they wanted to deal "only with reality".

Then Michael Steele said the voters spoke LOUD AND CLEAR in November that they wanted Washington to bring down the deficit, according to Steele. Which was really odd to me. Because I saw this a little different:

Unemployment was high
Republicans ran on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Americans were angry that the Bush/Republican fiasco hadn't been cleaned up fast enough
Republicans said their number one priority would be "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Americans were desperate for jobs
Republicans chanted "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Republicans were "swept back into office"
Where according to Michael Steele, the message, loud and clear was, "Work on the Deficit".

See, Republicans ran on "Job Jobs Jobs", or did they? Not according to Steele.

Well, let's review the jobs packages the Republicans work on:

They worked on the Obama "Stimulus Plan" for jobs. Making a third to half tax cuts (think Pay Roll) and working to gut the rest.

Then there were their other jobs packages, like, well, someone help me here.....

So, according to the four Republicans on MJ, Republicans want to extend this debate until the next presidential election, where, I'm guessing they will once again on "Jobs Jobs Jobs".

Will America fall for it again? They ran on "Jobs Jobs Jobs" and then did nothing for "Jobs Jobs Jobs". I'm guessing because "Jobs Jobs Jobs" was "code" for "work on the deficit"?

Will Republicans have another landslide? Will they run on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"? Will America believe that again? With the deficit in the middle of an election? Will America send a message that it was about "Jobs Jobs Jobs" or "work on the deficit"?

So what was it?

Jobs jobs jobs?

or

Work on the deficit?

This is the professionalism of MSNBC. I believe anyone on Fox would be fired for saying something like that. MSNBC is a joke, their hosts are getting fired left and right for their disgusting unprofessionalism and vitriol hatred they spew.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB2Q37BYF2s]‪"Grover Norquist Was Butt Buddies With Newt Gingrich & He Is A Petty Criminal!"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back