What happened to "Jobs Jobs Jobs"????

Get a business friendly environment and you'll get jobs.

Get rid of Obamacare and you'll get jobs.

Get rid of Barry and his posse and you'll get jobs.

Seems pretty simple to me.

The largest corporations are making RECORD profits. The US has some of the LOWEST tax rates in the world. How much more "business friendly" do you think we can get...slave wages?

Slave wages.

Two words that will put a smile on their face and a lump in their pants.

Actually he's done a pretty good job.

I don't think any president in history has had to deal with two wars and an economic collapse at the same time.

he could have pushed to end those 2 wars and get our guys and money back here anytime since he took office......Iraq should be on its own by now.....Afghanistan aint ever going to change......whats he waiting for?....Bring our guys Home NOW!......we need those Billion of Dollars HERE!.....

There's something we agree on.

George Bush was an idiot.

yes he was big time......but this guy is not doing anything to change the course of the river.....is he?....

The largest corporations are making RECORD profits. The US has some of the LOWEST tax rates in the world. How much more "business friendly" do you think we can get...slave wages?

Slave wages.

Two words that will put a smile on their face and a lump in their pants.

really?.....for me its.....Blow Job.....

Watching Morning Joe was very interesting.

Michael Steele
Pat Buchanan
Joe Scarborough
Bob Woodward

on the Republican side.

Mika Brzezinski

on the Democratic side.

Naturally, those four guys were going to town with an amazing show of "rewritten" history insisting they wanted to deal "only with reality".

Then Michael Steele said the voters spoke LOUD AND CLEAR in November that they wanted Washington to bring down the deficit, according to Steele. Which was really odd to me. Because I saw this a little different:

Unemployment was high
Republicans ran on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Americans were angry that the Bush/Republican fiasco hadn't been cleaned up fast enough
Republicans said their number one priority would be "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Americans were desperate for jobs
Republicans chanted "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Republicans were "swept back into office"
Where according to Michael Steele, the message, loud and clear was, "Work on the Deficit".

See, Republicans ran on "Job Jobs Jobs", or did they? Not according to Steele.

Well, let's review the jobs packages the Republicans work on:

They worked on the Obama "Stimulus Plan" for jobs. Making a third to half tax cuts (think Pay Roll) and working to gut the rest.

Then there were their other jobs packages, like, well, someone help me here.....

So, according to the four Republicans on MJ, Republicans want to extend this debate until the next presidential election, where, I'm guessing they will once again on "Jobs Jobs Jobs".

Will America fall for it again? They ran on "Jobs Jobs Jobs" and then did nothing for "Jobs Jobs Jobs". I'm guessing because "Jobs Jobs Jobs" was "code" for "work on the deficit"?

Will Republicans have another landslide? Will they run on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"? Will America believe that again? With the deficit in the middle of an election? Will America send a message that it was about "Jobs Jobs Jobs" or "work on the deficit"?

So what was it?

Jobs jobs jobs?

or

Work on the deficit?

As soon as Obama's $787 billion stimulus passes, jobs will return.
Wait.....what?
Don't worry, in 18 months Obama will be looking for a new job.
One where he'll do less damage to the nation.

The US has the highest corporate tax rate in the world.

Blaming the Republicans for this awful mess is just desperate & lame. The loons blaming the Republicans now are the same loons who attacked Bush 24/7 when he had 4% Unemployment and Record High Stock Markets. These loons have no credibility. If it was all DA BOOOOOOSH's fault when he had 4% Unemployment and Record High Stock Markets then it's certainly all the Hopey Changey One's fault for 9% Unemployment and an overall awful Economy. Time for the Hopey Changey sheep to buck up and accept that their guy is a dismal failure. Blaming DA BOOOOOOSH and Republicans wont be enough in 2012. This Nightmare is all on you guys.

So why aren't companies hiring and expanding? Do you think because they're just big meanies?

And now GE is Outsourcing Jobs to China. Yet GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt is this President's "Jobs Czar?" Yes ok whatever. Hopey Changey sheep are clearly struggling to defend their leader at this point. They're just not making sense anymore. Desperate times for sure.

So why aren't companies hiring and expanding? Do you think because they're just big meanies?

They don't have to. They are making RECORD PROFITS without hiring. This is a result of stupid Free Trade Agreements that benefit Business and the other country that gets the deal... but sucks for America and Americans. Why would they want to hire a person in the US for even minimum wage, when they can hire a dude in China or India for $1/hr?

But that doesn't stop them from lobbying and crying for more and more tax breaks...even though they have no intention of hiring anyone....let alone people for a proper wage.

you're an idiot if you think this shit is about taxes and Unions. this is about profiteering, and blaming taxes and unions are their way of pulling a bait and switch on your dumb asses. They tell you that taxes and unions are the problem why they aren't hiring... so they get their extension of the Bush Tax Cuts...then they tell you it's something else, then when they get that... they'll tell you it's something else. Meanwhile... everything is still fucked up.

And now GE is Outsourcing Jobs to China. Yet GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt is this President's "Jobs Czar?" Yes ok whatever. Hopey Changey sheep are clearly struggling to defend their leader at this point. They're just not making sense anymore. Desperate times for sure.

You know... your side's obsession with GE is such a fucking strawman. You think we're happy about GE???? You think we excuse the bullshit from them any more than any other company.

You do realize that GE is not the only company to not pay taxes right?Top 10 Companies That Pay Little or No Taxes : Dispatches from the Culture Wars

What about the rest of them? Or is GE only on your list because of it's links to Obama. I don't want ANY of them getting Corporate Welfare.

You know... your side's obsession with GE is such a fucking strawman. You think we're happy about GE???? You think we excuse the bullshit from them any more than any other company.

You do realize that GE is not the only company to not pay taxes right?Top 10 Companies That Pay Little or No Taxes : Dispatches from the Culture Wars

What about the rest of them? Or is GE only on your list because of it's links to Obama. I don't want ANY of them getting Corporate Welfare.

GE is top on my list because their CEO Jeffrey Immelt is this President's fucking "Jobs Czar" for God's sake. Lets see,they pay no Taxes and Outsource Thousands of American Jobs yet their guy is this President's "Jobs Czar?" Damn right i have a problem with this. And you should too. It's corrupt cronyism at its worst. Time to fire the "Jobs Czar" and his Boss in my opinion.

Last edited:
Over 800 days with no budget, obie doodle budget voted down 97-0,, no energy policy, unfriendly business environment, punishing the successful, obie doodle care, trillions pissed away with NOTHING to show for it.. that's what happened to the jobs jobs jobs,, there aren't and there never were any shovel ready jobs.. unemplyment up 9.2%, groceries sky high, energy sky high, gasoline sky high, the only thing NOT going up is rdean's intelligence quotient.

What scares the living daylights out of me according to the Libs is that the reason we are in the sad shape we are in now is because the Stimulus plan DID NOT SPEND NEARLY ENOUGH....

I have been hearing more and more lately that one of the best ways and maybe the only way we can ever get the economy going again is to SPEND MORE ON EDUCATION INFRASTRUCTURE AND HIGH SPEED RAIL.....SPEND SPEND SPEND....IT WILL NOT STOP...

Last edited:

GE is top on my list. Because their CEO Jeffrey Immelt is this President's fucking "Jobs Czar" for God's sake. Lets see,they pay no Taxes and Outsource Thousands of American Jobs yet their guy is this President's "Jobs Czar?" Damn right i have a problem with this. And you should too. It's corrupt cronyism at its worst. Time to fire the "Jobs Czar" and his Boss in my opinion.

In a sense, you are right... but the truth is... how is it any more fucked up than George Bush having Hank Paulson as the Treasury Secretary and Goldman Sachs being the big winner in the TARP bailout?

Watching Morning Joe was very interesting.

Michael Steele
Pat Buchanan
Joe Scarborough
Bob Woodward

on the Republican side.

Mika Brzezinski

on the Democratic side.

Naturally, those four guys were going to town with an amazing show of "rewritten" history insisting they wanted to deal "only with reality".

Then Michael Steele said the voters spoke LOUD AND CLEAR in November that they wanted Washington to bring down the deficit, according to Steele. Which was really odd to me. Because I saw this a little different:

Unemployment was high
Republicans ran on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Americans were angry that the Bush/Republican fiasco hadn't been cleaned up fast enough
Republicans said their number one priority would be "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Americans were desperate for jobs
Republicans chanted "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Republicans were "swept back into office"
Where according to Michael Steele, the message, loud and clear was, "Work on the Deficit".

See, Republicans ran on "Job Jobs Jobs", or did they? Not according to Steele.

Well, let's review the jobs packages the Republicans work on:

They worked on the Obama "Stimulus Plan" for jobs. Making a third to half tax cuts (think Pay Roll) and working to gut the rest.

Then there were their other jobs packages, like, well, someone help me here.....

So, according to the four Republicans on MJ, Republicans want to extend this debate until the next presidential election, where, I'm guessing they will once again on "Jobs Jobs Jobs".

Will America fall for it again? They ran on "Jobs Jobs Jobs" and then did nothing for "Jobs Jobs Jobs". I'm guessing because "Jobs Jobs Jobs" was "code" for "work on the deficit"?

Will Republicans have another landslide? Will they run on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"? Will America believe that again? With the deficit in the middle of an election? Will America send a message that it was about "Jobs Jobs Jobs" or "work on the deficit"?

So what was it?

Jobs jobs jobs?

or

Work on the deficit?

Republicans don't care about jobs.

They only care about the extraction companies, Wall Street, the wealthy, and the religious right.

but curiously.............not losing.:up:

I notice no comments on the Free Trade Agreements that continually fuck our country and it's workforce... guess who lobbies for those Free Trade Agreements? The Corporate and banking Communities.

You guys really have no clue.... do you?

BTW... take a good look at the Next Free Trade Agreement on the table... South Korea... who will be allowed to outsource the resulting jobs to NORTH KOREA!!!

But hey... as long as the rich get richer... they're earning it, right?

I notice no comments on the Free Trade Agreements that continually fuck our country and it's workforce... guess who lobbies for those Free Trade Agreements? The Corporate and banking Communities.

You guys really have no clue.... do you?

BTW... take a good look at the Next Free Trade Agreement on the table... South Korea... who will be allowed to outsource the resulting jobs to NORTH KOREA!!!

But hey... as long as the rich get richer... they're earning it, right?

I wont support that Deal. Will you?

They ran on Jobs jobs jobs...and here is the link that proves they created so many jobs since winning..

WWW.

Sorry, couldnt find it..my bad.

Forum List

Back