What happened to "Jobs Jobs Jobs"????

I'm glad you agree.

Wall Street ran a $516 TRILLION DOLLAR derivative Ponzi scheme that destroyed the economies of many countries.
Obama is completely ineffective.

Got it.

16 straight months of job growth.

Bush destroyed the economy.

Obama is bringing it back, but the Republicans are so terrified that they are going to cause the U.S. to default, so they can win the election.

But I think the American people are smarter than that.
16 straight months of job growth and we're still at 9.2% unemployed...plus the expired unemployed and underemployed.....yes, Obama is the most remarkable person the world has ever seen. We get it, Chris. :rolleyes:

Got it.

Obama is bringing it back, but the Republicans are so terrified that they are going to cause the U.S. to default, so they can win the election.

16 straight months of job growth and we're still at 9.2% unemployed...plus the expired unemployed and underemployed.....yes, Obama is the most remarkable person the world has ever seen. We get it, Chris. :rolleyes:

Actually he's done a pretty good job.

I don't think any president in history has had to deal with two wars and an economic collapse at the same time.

I don't think any president in history has had to deal with two wars and an economic collapse at the same time.

Actually, he hasn't done that good of a job, Chris. just sayin...

What kind of answer is that?

You asked what the repubs are going to do... You admit 0bama and the democratics aren't willing to do anything...

If you possess a valuable skillset and know what you are doing, you can be hired even in this marketplace... If you're a COBOL programmer who doesn't want to learn Java and still wants to work in IT, it sucks to be you... Try landscaping...

You're not going to get many Republican programmers. Too hard.

You won't get many Republican landscapers. Too dirty.

To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure what it is that Republicans do for a living.

were not sure what you do for a living Dean......since you seem to post at all hours of the day.....you have been here less time than i have and yet you have 4-5 thousand more posts......so do you work or post on the Company Computer on their Dime when your there?..........:eusa_eh:

And your their leader....:lol::lol::lol:

It's "you're", not your.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah Chris, you're quit accomplished as the Grammar Police of USMB.....

Do you get a check from Gunny for this? Or just kudos from your alter ego?!?!?!?!

Got it.

and im still delivering Unemployment checks to Engineers......but hey on the bright side......McDonald's is hiring....

The stimulus saved us from another Great Depression.

Healthcare reform has worked well.

Wall Street reform was needed.

Osama Bin Ladin is dead and AQ is almost destroyed.

GM is profitable again.

The stock market has doubled in value since Obama came in.

We have had 16 straight months of private sector job growth.

We are getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

And here's a more extensive list of 100 other things...

Daily-Jeff.com - OBAMA ACCOMPLISHMENTS

You know......the GOP did run on jobs and the economy.

Too bad the first things they did was DOMA, abortion and keeping DADT in place.

Social engineering is what they're doing, not jobs.

GM is profitable again.

More deception and some out right lies. But thanks for playing

GM is profitable again.

A partisan hack may agree with you.....some democrats, most Independents and most republicans don't. Stimulus was a big expensive failure except for the unions, Chris.

GM is profitable again.

You are one seriously ignorant individual.

he could have pushed to end those 2 wars and get our guys and money back here anytime since he took office......Iraq should be on its own by now.....Afghanistan aint ever going to change......whats he waiting for?....Bring our guys Home NOW!......we need those Billion of Dollars HERE!.....

GM is profitable again.

A partisan hack may agree with you.....some democrats, most Independents and most republicans don't. Stimulus was a big expensive failure except for the unions, Chris.

Not really.

It saved the housing industry.

I saw that first hand.

he could have pushed to end those 2 wars and get our guys and money back here anytime since he took office......Iraq should be on its own by now.....Afghanistan aint ever going to change......whats he waiting for?....Bring our guys Home NOW!......we need those Billion of Dollars HERE!.....

There's something we agree on.

George Bush was an idiot.

Get a business friendly environment and you'll get jobs.

Get rid of Obamacare and you'll get jobs.

Get rid of Barry and his posse and you'll get jobs.

Seems pretty simple to me.

The largest corporations are making RECORD profits. The US has some of the LOWEST tax rates in the world. How much more "business friendly" do you think we can get...slave wages?

The Republicans only control the House of Representatives. The Democrats still control the Senate and White House. There's only so much the Republicans can do at this point. Hopefully 2012 will bring big changes though. The Democrats gotta go. No Jobs is all on the Hopey Changey One and Democrats. Blaming Republicans is very weak. I don't think most common sense thinking Americans are going to buy that in 2012. I guess we'll see though.

Forum List

Back