Jobs. Jobs everywhere! - Jan Jobs increases by 350k due to Bidenomics

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
The train has left the station folks. We are on the greatest economic rise of our generation. Jobs everywhere, wages rising faster than prices, consumer confidence on a rocket ship to the moon. My thoughts and prayer go out to right wing doomsday hopefuls everywhere.

In addition to Jobs everywhere the consumer confidence levels are higher than they’ve been in 3 years.

US Uni Of Mich. Sentiment Jan F: 79.0 (est 78.9; prev 78.8)- Sentiment Jan F: 81.9 (est 83.5; prev 83.3)- Sentiment Jan F: 77.1 (est 76.0; prev 75.9)- 1 Yr Inflation Jan F: 2.9% (est 2.9%; prev 2.9%)- 5-10 Yr Inflation Jan F: 2.9% (est 2.8%; prev 2.8%)

Well with the 86K lay-offs last month they will need them.....Maybe coding is involved.
You get that jobs are added and subtracted right? Net we added. I didn’t see anyone posting all the open jobs in the country, just a few companies making record profit sliming down their staffs so they can make more money.

You get that jobs are added and subtracted right? Net we added. I didn’t see anyone posting all the open jobs in the country, just a few companies making record profit sliming down their staffs so they can make more money.
I get that their figures are always adjusted way down too....Not only that what percentage were "make work" .gov jobs?

The culler is a nothing but a grumbler.

The report says the jobs reflect multiple areas, too, not just seasonal or service sector.

How would you like to tackle homeless? Im open to a public solution. you?
Affordable housing would be a start. Boston has done some of this for the Mass and Cass encampment. But that's ignoring the biggest problem of mental health, abuse, addiction, and PTSD (veterans). Yes, there are people homeless because of circumstances, but quite a few, are out there because they want to be out there.

I don't believe their numbers.

Every single number gets "adjusted " by huge percentages every time one gets put out. At least a third of those numbers are bogus to start with....then comes the actual counting and maybe a third of those claimed are true.

The Russell 2,000 index is DOWN 40%.

Not up...not neutral....DOWN. as in lost capitalization because they are not profitable companies.

The train has left the station folks. We are on the greatest economic rise of our generation. Jobs everywhere, wages rising faster than prices, consumer confidence on a rocket ship to the moon. My thoughts and prayer go out to right wing doomsday hopefuls everywhere.

In addition to Jobs everywhere the consumer confidence levels are higher than they’ve been in 3 years.

US Uni Of Mich. Sentiment Jan F: 79.0 (est 78.9; prev 78.8)- Sentiment Jan F: 81.9 (est 83.5; prev 83.3)- Sentiment Jan F: 77.1 (est 76.0; prev 75.9)- 1 Yr Inflation Jan F: 2.9% (est 2.9%; prev 2.9%)- 5-10 Yr Inflation Jan F: 2.9% (est 2.8%; prev 2.8%)

Good job, House Republicans!

He really needs a communications staff or a campaign staffer to start better communicating these gains.
The biggest issue among voters right now is fear. Fear that is stoked and inflamed by the right wing and alt-right.
It's worry that's keeping Biden's numbers low.
The details of job reports require details assessment in order to be noteworthy. Such as:

1) Are these jiobs government funded jobs or private sector?

2) Are they full time or part-time?

3) Are they temporary/seasonal or permanent?

4) What is the moving average of earnings for American citizens relative to inflation?

I can tell you that on these metrics, Ontario in particular is in a recession and near depression. Plenty of public service work being milked by the apparatuses, but little entrepreneurial expansion.

What does the data say for the U.S? I am hearing constant reports of fears of a major recession, especially as the U.S debt expands and there are even more new citizens to care for now. This strain risks hyper inflation.

The details of job reports require details assessment in order to be noteworthy. Such as:

1) Are these jiobs government funded jobs or private sector?

2) Are they full time or part-time?

3) Are they temporary/seasonal or permanent?

4) What is the moving average of earnings for American citizens relative to inflation?

I can tell you that on these metrics, Ontario in particular is in a recession and near depression. Plenty of public service work being milked by the apparatuses, but little entrepreneurial expansion.

What does the data say for the U.S? I am hearing constant reports of fears of a major recession, especially as the U.S debt expands and there are even more new citizens to care for now.
More jobs added to the bloated government. Jobs more involved with giving away the store than solving problems.

I heard that 90,000 of the new jobs are part time.

The healthcare industry added jobs as well, a testament to the failing health of Americans. Much of the new 'health care' will go to illegal immigrants, at the expense of Americans who need it, and the healthy taxpayers who will pay for it (at the expense of other needed programs). Talk about the 'domino theory'.

Forum List

Back