What happened to "Jobs Jobs Jobs"????

Dean, don't expect an answer. You won't get one. You'll get platitudes, witty commentary, bumper sticker talking points and insults to the President, but you won't get an answer.

What's the number one concern of the American people today? I'll give ya'll a hint...it isn't the debt or deficit.

Republicans didn't run on jobs, and he thinks Bob Woodward is a Republican. Since his premise is false, he can't expect an answer.

But yeah, the fact Obama has had unemployment over 9% for nearly his entire term isn't helping him...

Woodward had nothing kind to say about Obama. He echoed every talking point of the other three.

Republicans didn't run on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"? Wow, that's a new one for me. I swear I remember them running on Jobs Jobs Jobs.

What you say USMB. Did Republican run on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"?

Watching Morning Joe was very interesting.

Michael Steele
Pat Buchanan
Joe Scarborough
Bob Woodward

on the Republican side.

Mika Brzezinski

on the Democratic side.

Naturally, those four guys were going to town with an amazing show of "rewritten" history insisting they wanted to deal "only with reality".

Then Michael Steele said the voters spoke LOUD AND CLEAR in November that they wanted Washington to bring down the deficit, according to Steele. Which was really odd to me. Because I saw this a little different:

Unemployment was high
Republicans ran on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Americans were angry that the Bush/Republican fiasco hadn't been cleaned up fast enough
Republicans said their number one priority would be "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Americans were desperate for jobs
Republicans chanted "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Republicans were "swept back into office"
Where according to Michael Steele, the message, loud and clear was, "Work on the Deficit".

See, Republicans ran on "Job Jobs Jobs", or did they? Not according to Steele.

Well, let's review the jobs packages the Republicans work on:

They worked on the Obama "Stimulus Plan" for jobs. Making a third to half tax cuts (think Pay Roll) and working to gut the rest.

Then there were their other jobs packages, like, well, someone help me here.....

So, according to the four Republicans on MJ, Republicans want to extend this debate until the next presidential election, where, I'm guessing they will once again on "Jobs Jobs Jobs".

Will America fall for it again? They ran on "Jobs Jobs Jobs" and then did nothing for "Jobs Jobs Jobs". I'm guessing because "Jobs Jobs Jobs" was "code" for "work on the deficit"?

Will Republicans have another landslide? Will they run on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"? Will America believe that again? With the deficit in the middle of an election? Will America send a message that it was about "Jobs Jobs Jobs" or "work on the deficit"?

So what was it?

Jobs jobs jobs?

or

Work on the deficit?

"All in all we're going to be creating somewhere between 100[,000] and 200,000 jobs next month... I'm here to tell you, some time in the next couple of months, we're going to be creating between 250,000 jobs a month and 500,000 jobs a month. -- Joe Biden, VPOTUS, April 2010

44 - Biden predicts economy will create up to 500,000 jobs a month soon

A prediction is not a promise. Who thought Republicans wanted the president to fail and worked toward that goal. Maybe because Bush promised to bring "democracy" to Iraq?

Dean, don't expect an answer. You won't get one. You'll get platitudes, witty commentary, bumper sticker talking points and insults to the President, but you won't get an answer.

What's the number one concern of the American people today? I'll give ya'll a hint...it isn't the debt or deficit.

Republicans didn't run on jobs, and he thinks Bob Woodward is a Republican. Since his premise is false, he can't expect an answer.

But yeah, the fact Obama has had unemployment over 9% for nearly his entire term isn't helping him...

Woodward had nothing kind to say about Obama. He echoed every talking point of the other three.

Republicans didn't run on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"? Wow, that's a new one for me. I swear I remember them running on Jobs Jobs Jobs.

Where are the jobs Obama promised?

Michael Steele
Pat Buchanan
Joe Scarborough
Bob Woodward

on the Republican side.

Mika Brzezinski

on the Democratic side.

Naturally, those four guys were going to town with an amazing show of "rewritten" history insisting they wanted to deal "only with reality".

Then Michael Steele said the voters spoke LOUD AND CLEAR in November that they wanted Washington to bring down the deficit, according to Steele. Which was really odd to me. Because I saw this a little different:

Unemployment was high
Americans were angry that the Bush/Republican fiasco hadn't been cleaned up fast enough
Where according to Michael Steele, the message, loud and clear was, "Work on the Deficit".

They worked on the Obama "Stimulus Plan" for jobs. Making a third to half tax cuts (think Pay Roll) and working to gut the rest.

Then there were their other jobs packages, like, well, someone help me here.....

So, according to the four Republicans on MJ, Republicans want to extend this debate until the next presidential election, where, I'm guessing they will once again on "Jobs Jobs Jobs".

Will America fall for it again? They ran on "Jobs Jobs Jobs" and then did nothing for "Jobs Jobs Jobs". I'm guessing because "Jobs Jobs Jobs" was "code" for "work on the deficit"?

Will Republicans have another landslide? Will they run on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"? Will America believe that again? With the deficit in the middle of an election? Will America send a message that it was about "Jobs Jobs Jobs" or "work on the deficit"?

So what was it?

Jobs jobs jobs?

or

Work on the deficit?

"All in all we're going to be creating somewhere between 100[,000] and 200,000 jobs next month... I'm here to tell you, some time in the next couple of months, we're going to be creating between 250,000 jobs a month and 500,000 jobs a month. -- Joe Biden, VPOTUS, April 2010

A prediction is not a promise. Who thought Republicans wanted the president to fail and worked toward that goal. Maybe because Bush promised to bring "democracy" to Iraq?

Oh well fer sure THAT MUST be it.:lol:
and as we all saw during the Bush years, You people were behind him to SUCCEED and WISHED for him to HAVE a second term. that musta been what ALL THEM ANTI-war protesters were saying.
gawd, crack me up

Michael Steele
Pat Buchanan
Joe Scarborough
Bob Woodward

on the Republican side.

Mika Brzezinski

on the Democratic side.

Unemployment was high

So what was it?

Jobs jobs jobs?

or

Work on the deficit?

"A prediction is not a promise" LOL Snorting KoolAid straight from the can are we? What a feeling it must be to be so empty of any of your own thoughts or ideas.

Sorry you miss Uncle Saddam. Boo Hoo

Get a business friendly environment and you'll get jobs.

Get rid of Obamacare and you'll get jobs.

Get rid of Barry and his posse and you'll get jobs.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Get a business friendly environment and you'll get jobs.

Get rid of Obamacare and you'll get jobs.

Get rid of Barry and his posse and you'll get jobs.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Obama is copying the FDR Depression play for play BECAUSE he wants to keep unemployment as high as he can and create a new generation of Good Statist Men and Women

Obama has had THREE YEARS running on Jobs jobs jobs..

Yet you see them asking him WHERE ARE JOBS.?

NO, the Republicans have been in office SEVEN MONTHS. and we get dumb ass threads like this..

What is it about being Conservative that causes memory loss? Do you not recall that we were hemorrhaging 700,000 jobs a month when President Obama took office? We've had steady job GAINS since then. Is it where we want to be or where the President would like us to be? No.

Doesn't help when red states keep firing teachers and policemen...
Unemployment was around 8% when Obama took office. Now it's at 10%.

WTF are you going on about?

It's worse.

Obama was sworn in on Jan 20th, but the previous president's budget goes on until Oct 1st. That means on the last day of Bush's last budget, unemployment was 10.1%.

It took Obama's Budget to bring it down an entire point. Also the Dow is up. Companies are making a fortune. Rich people have never had so much money. What are you complaining about. Isn't that what Republicans want? After all, Government can't make jobs.

Ninety percent of the workforce is employed.

All things considered, that's pretty fucking good.

It's worse. I don't call worse a good thing.

still SPINNING.

so now 10% UNEMPLOYMENT is now being called, PRETTY FRIGGEN GOOD.
can you believe that one?

You need to stop snorting Kool Aid from the Can

still SPINNING.

Not spinning at all, just being realistic.

Considering the growth of our population and the number off jobs that have been outsourced, 10% unemployment is probably the new norm.

Better get used to it.

still SPINNING.

Considering the growth of our population and the number off jobs that have been outsourced, 10% unemployment is probably the new norm.

Better get used to it.
Oh. So, now worse is the norm?

Gotta love this.

:lmao:

still SPINNING.

Better get used to it.

LOL New norm for dem policy.

still SPINNING.

Better get used to it.

Except usining REAL unemployment (U6 numbers - people out of work and want to work) it's much worse than 10%...

still SPINNING.

Better get used to it.

Except usining REAL unemployment (U6 numbers - people out of work and want to work) it's much worse than 10%...
Right.

still SPINNING.

Better get used to it.
Oh. So, now worse is the norm?

Gotta love this.

:lmao:

He's a good little 0bamabot...:lol:

And just what are the repubs going to do to change the fact that virtually any job that can be done at a computer terminal can be done overseas for a lot less money?

Forum List

Back