What happened to "Jobs Jobs Jobs"????

I notice no comments on the Free Trade Agreements that continually fuck our country and it's workforce... guess who lobbies for those Free Trade Agreements? The Corporate and banking Communities.

You guys really have no clue.... do you?

BTW... take a good look at the Next Free Trade Agreement on the table... South Korea... who will be allowed to outsource the resulting jobs to NORTH KOREA!!!

But hey... as long as the rich get richer... they're earning it, right?

I wont support that Deal. Will you?

Yes you will... because more than likely, it'll be your side proposing it. Oh look what I found just in a simple Google Search...SOCMA Offers Support for Free Trade Pacts with South Korea, Panama, and Colombia | Support the U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement

And that was just one sample of the Business world doing their politicking for yet another free trade agreement that will ultimately fuck us over.

Whatever's good for business is good for America... right?

Edit... I stand corrected.... the deal is already done. Ok... on this particular subject.... I do not support our President. happy?

Last edited:
I notice no comments on the Free Trade Agreements that continually fuck our country and it's workforce... guess who lobbies for those Free Trade Agreements? The Corporate and banking Communities.

BTW... take a good look at the Next Free Trade Agreement on the table... South Korea... who will be allowed to outsource the resulting jobs to NORTH KOREA!!!

Yes you will... because more than likely, it'll be your side proposing it. Oh look what I found just in a simple Google Search...SOCMA Offers Support for Free Trade Pacts with South Korea, Panama, and Colombia | Support the U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement

And that was just one sample of the Business world doing their politicking for yet another free trade agreement that will ultimately fuck us over.

Edit... I stand corrected.... the deal is already done. Ok... on this particular subject.... I do not support our President. happy?

yea these free trade things suck.....

16 straight months of job growth.

Bush destroyed the economy.

Obama is bringing it back, but the Republicans are so terrified that they are going to cause the U.S. to default, so they can win the election.

But I think the American people are smarter than that.
16 straight months of job growth and we're still at 9.2% unemployed...plus the expired unemployed and underemployed.....yes, Obama is the most remarkable person the world has ever seen. We get it, Chris. :rolleyes:

and im still delivering Unemployment checks to Engineers......but hey on the bright side......McDonald's is hiring....

Design engineers have gotten an increase in their own personal debt ceilings. According to just-in data from our 2011 salary survey, Design News readers have received their first increases in average base salary in two full years. Average annual earnings were $93,465, which is a 4.3 percent increase from the $89,597 average reported last year. (The latter number was down slightly compared to 2009.)

More good news: 65 percent of respondents saw their base annual salaries jump, compared to 40 percent in last year's survey. Only four percent saw a drop, as opposed to nine percent in 2010.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/177517-salary-survey-says-you-make-93-465-a.html

Watching Morning Joe was very interesting.

Michael Steele
Pat Buchanan
Joe Scarborough
Bob Woodward

on the Republican side.

Mika Brzezinski

on the Democratic side.

Naturally, those four guys were going to town with an amazing show of "rewritten" history insisting they wanted to deal "only with reality".

Then Michael Steele said the voters spoke LOUD AND CLEAR in November that they wanted Washington to bring down the deficit, according to Steele. Which was really odd to me. Because I saw this a little different:

Unemployment was high
Republicans ran on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Americans were angry that the Bush/Republican fiasco hadn't been cleaned up fast enough
Republicans said their number one priority would be "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Americans were desperate for jobs
Republicans chanted "Jobs Jobs Jobs"
Republicans were "swept back into office"
Where according to Michael Steele, the message, loud and clear was, "Work on the Deficit".

See, Republicans ran on "Job Jobs Jobs", or did they? Not according to Steele.

Well, let's review the jobs packages the Republicans work on:

They worked on the Obama "Stimulus Plan" for jobs. Making a third to half tax cuts (think Pay Roll) and working to gut the rest.

Then there were their other jobs packages, like, well, someone help me here.....

So, according to the four Republicans on MJ, Republicans want to extend this debate until the next presidential election, where, I'm guessing they will once again on "Jobs Jobs Jobs".

Will America fall for it again? They ran on "Jobs Jobs Jobs" and then did nothing for "Jobs Jobs Jobs". I'm guessing because "Jobs Jobs Jobs" was "code" for "work on the deficit"?

Will Republicans have another landslide? Will they run on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"? Will America believe that again? With the deficit in the middle of an election? Will America send a message that it was about "Jobs Jobs Jobs" or "work on the deficit"?

So what was it?

Jobs jobs jobs?

or

Work on the deficit?

Republicans don't care about jobs.

They only care about the extraction companies, Wall Street, the wealthy, and the religious right.

but curiously.............not losing.:up:

The last 20 years have shown, every time Republicans win, the country loses.

The largest corporations are making RECORD profits. The US has some of the LOWEST tax rates in the world. How much more "business friendly" do you think we can get...slave wages?

So why aren't companies hiring and expanding? Do you think because they're just big meanies?

They don't have to. They are making RECORD PROFITS without hiring. This is a result of stupid Free Trade Agreements that benefit Business and the other country that gets the deal... but sucks for America and Americans. Why would they want to hire a person in the US for even minimum wage, when they can hire a dude in China or India for $1/hr?

But that doesn't stop them from lobbying and crying for more and more tax breaks...even though they have no intention of hiring anyone....let alone people for a proper wage.

you're an idiot if you think this shit is about taxes and Unions. this is about profiteering, and blaming taxes and unions are their way of pulling a bait and switch on your dumb asses. They tell you that taxes and unions are the problem why they aren't hiring... so they get their extension of the Bush Tax Cuts...then they tell you it's something else, then when they get that... they'll tell you it's something else. Meanwhile... everything is still fucked up.

Do corporations are OK with a static level of profit and do not seek to increase their profit by growing, right?

You are among the most clueless idiots here.
I dont know what "'this' is about profiteering" means. You mean Obama's poor policies that have led to record high unemployment is about profiteering for unions and government? You're probably right on that one.

I'm a clueless idiot? read your own post. You fall back on the Conservatard ideological "Unions and Government" thing when anyone questions your bullshit. Typical wingnut response.

your just another beckian slave.

I can only speak for myself. I don't support that deal. So you're wrong on a couple of counts. You really should stop assuming. It's your own Hopey Changey One who fully supports this terrible deal. Maybe you should listen more before assuming so much? Just a suggestion anyway.

Last edited:
really?.....for me its.....Blow Job.....

blow jobs and slave wages are synonymous in the business world.

Well that explains democrats funding prostitutes to drink responsibly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umJOyiJinm8]‪(R) Admits To Strip Club Fundraising‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

You might want to ask Republicans. Fundraisers at strip clubs.?
Strategy sessions at "Lesbian bondage bars"?
The party of "Christian Family Values" knows all the "fun" places.

16 straight months of job growth and we're still at 9.2% unemployed...plus the expired unemployed and underemployed.....yes, Obama is the most remarkable person the world has ever seen. We get it, Chris. :rolleyes:

and im still delivering Unemployment checks to Engineers......but hey on the bright side......McDonald's is hiring....

Design engineers have gotten an increase in their own personal debt ceilings. According to just-in data from our 2011 salary survey, Design News readers have received their first increases in average base salary in two full years. Average annual earnings were $93,465, which is a 4.3 percent increase from the $89,597 average reported last year. (The latter number was down slightly compared to 2009.)

More good news: 65 percent of respondents saw their base annual salaries jump, compared to 40 percent in last year's survey. Only four percent saw a drop, as opposed to nine percent in 2010.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/177517-salary-survey-says-you-make-93-465-a.html

thats great news Dean......but its not for the Engineers out of work and cant find any.....a guy on my route has never been out of work since he graduated 20 years ago.....now he tells me he has his Resumes out to 250 Engineering firms around the Country and just about everyone has come back....Thank You For Your Interest In Our Company,But At This Time We Are Not Hiring......

thats great news Dean......but its not for the Engineers out of work and cant find any.....a guy on my route has never been out of work since he graduated 20 years ago.....now he tells me he has his Resumes out to 250 Engineering firms around the Country and just about everyone has come back....Thank You For Your Interest In Our Company,But At This Time We Are Not Hiring......

Gee, I wonder why:

2.4 million jobs lost due to China from 2001-2008

I've found that many engineers don't improve their skills. Becoming an engineer means you never stop going to school.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what happened to "Jobs Jobs Jobs"? If Republicans didn't run on that, what did they run on?

So what happened to "Jobs Jobs Jobs"? If Republicans didn't run on that, what did they run on?

OBAMA REGULATION WITH MORE TO FOLLOW.

Screwing investors was a real winner.

The first dumbass to lose millions of jobs after the recession ended.

They DID run on "jobs, jobs, jobs", but when they got to DC, it became about DOMA, abortion and keeping DADT in place.

Face it y'all.........the GOP lied to you.

They were ELECTED in November BY THE PEOPLE in a HISTORIC midterm election....
To stop this IDIOT President and his clown administration from doing, ANY MORE damage to us.

They were ELECTED in November BY THE PEOPLE in a HISTORIC midterm election....
To stop this IDIOT President and his clown administration from doing, ANY MORE damage to us.

How's that working out?

They haven't done shit.

They can't even pass their own budget bill.

Forum List

Back