Jobs. Jobs everywhere! - Jan Jobs increases by 350k due to Bidenomics

I scorn MAGA because they are dumb. Like your post which shows you don’t know that ‘real wage’ growth is already adjusted for inflation. Wages are up 2.8% more than inflation.

giphy.gif
The graph you posted says 0 about inflation. Smoke and mirrors.

Work from home will pull value out of commercial real estate for the next decade. Most companies have long term leases so it wont be all at once. That fact is a market shift not an economic indicator. I'd suggest not investing in commercial real estate unless you have a good idea how to make money with it.
Most commercial leases are 5-5-5. Meaning that the bulk of them are going to be done soon. No renewals. It's 2024.
Even the ones signed just before the pandemic are going to go unpaid soon. And I know several commercial Real estate agents I'm going to laugh at because they wanted a national footprint in order to sign a lease. Refused me and my partner the ability to get a lease. Went so far as to laugh at us to our faces.

But with the number of commercial leases in delinquency and none being renewed or signed...he is probably very poor at the moment.

You idiot. They just revised December up dipshit.
~~~~~~
It's the "Economy Stupid". Even though the rate of inflation is now back down to the normal range, all the price increases of the last two years are still there. And people know it. People know that something costs $1 more than it used to. And they need to buy that every week. People are not happy about that. So Biden still needs an improving economy to be able to persuade voters they should give him another four years. I just don't know, if it's going to improve fast enough to change people's minds. Thst is not happening.

Can any liberals explain, why in such a strong economy, layoffs have increased 136% with real sectors that make money, like the financial sector, laying off almost 25,000, the largest in a single month since 2018? The tech sector, over 15,000 layoffs, a 250% increase in one month? Why have hundreds of banks closed recently? 41 banks closed their doors in a single week.

Last edited:
~~~~~~
It's the "Economy Stupid". Even though the rate of inflation is now back down to the normal range, all the price increases of the last two years are still there. And people know it. People know that something costs $1 more than it used to. And they need to buy that every week. People are not happy about that. So Biden still needs an improving economy to be able to persuade voters they should give him another four years. I just don't know, if it's going to improve fast enough to change people's minds. Thst is not happening.
Wage increases occurred the last few years too. That’s part of price increases. You can’t look at prices without wages. Wages are up more than prices.

Wage increases occurred the last few years too. That’s part of price increases. You can’t look at prices without wages. Wages are up more than prices.
~~~~~~
Indeed, Generally 4.3% raises overall per year except in the Fderal emplyment system where the increase was 5.2%.
While Inflation during 2023 ranged in the 10 percentile reagion.

No. Your acting sucks. Economy is great and you can’t even pretend it isn’t so you have to lie. Doesn’t fool us. We are too smart for you.
The only person "pretending" here is you, Gator! The American people know the economy still sucks because prices haven't gone down...they remain high. They know that they were putting money in the bank under Trump. Under Biden they're running up their credit card debt to pay for groceries.

And they've FINALLY gotten a dose of what happens when you flood an entitlement society with an additional 8 million people, Gator and they are NOT happy about what you on the left have done to them.

The only person "pretending" here is you, Gator! The American people know the economy still sucks because prices haven't gone down...they remain high. They know that they were putting money in the bank under Trump. Under Biden they're running up their credit card debt to pay for groceries.

And they've FINALLY gotten a dose of what happens when you flood an entitlement society with an additional 8 million people, Gator and they are NOT happy about what you on the left have done to them.
Deflation would be a disaster. Are you willing to lower your house equity by 35%, lower your pay 20%, lower your 401k by 50%? That’s what you’d have to do to lower prices. We are all better off now that in 2019.

Jobs Jobs Jobs???? Really?

Are the Jobs here in the room with you?:rolleyes:

1707099509968.png

I don't believe their numbers.

Every single number gets "adjusted " by huge percentages every time one gets put out. At least a third of those numbers are bogus to start with....then comes the actual counting and maybe a third of those claimed are true.

The Russell 2,000 index is DOWN 40%.

Not up...not neutral....DOWN. as in lost capitalization because they are not profitable companies.
Of course you don't believe ... you only believe what you want to hear.

The Russell 2000 is up 5% in the last year and up 30% in the last 5 years.

Deflation would be a disaster. Are you willing to lower your house equity by 35%, lower your pay 20%, lower your 401k by 50%? That’s what you’d have to do to lower prices. We are all better off now that in 2019.
How do inflated prices help anyone, Gator? It's basically a tax on the people that can afford it the least...the poor! You idiot liberals think that raising minimum wage is going to make poor people less poor but all it really does is create inflation. Oh, and cost people their jobs! But none of you seem to have ever taken a basic Economics class so you think you can raise wages and not have a ripple effect. You want lower prices? Make the cost of doing business lower. Don't raise the cost of energy. Don't impose so many government regulations that businesses spend more time on compliance than they spend on R&D.

How do inflated prices help anyone, Gator? It's basically a tax on the people that can afford it the least...the poor! You idiot liberals think that raising minimum wage is going to make poor people less poor but all it really does is create inflation. Oh, and cost people their jobs! But none of you seem to have ever taken a basic Economics class so you think you can raise wages and not have a ripple effect. You want lower prices? Make the cost of doing business lower. Don't raise the cost of energy. Don't impose so many government regulations that businesses spend more time on compliance than they spend on R&D.
I have a BA from UF in Economics and a Masters degree from Michigan. Raising wages helps the working class. You’d have to be stupid to think otherwise. Wages have risen with inflation. People are not worse off, you just have to get used to making more money and spending more money. Anyone with savings and property is doing very well.

I have a BA from UF in Economics and a Masters degree from Michigan. Raising wages helps the working class. You’d have to be stupid to think otherwise. Wages have risen with inflation. People are not worse off, you just have to get used to making more money and spending more money. Anyone with savings and property is doing very well.
So you think a higher wage with higher prices helps people? How exactly? If I make a hundred dollars more a week but my costs go up a hundred dollars am I better off? If I'm a fast food employee who's pay was raised to $20 an hour am I better off when the fast food chain replaces me with a machine to take your order? With all due respect, Gator...if you're the kind of Economist that Florida is turning out...I don't think I'd hire a "Gator"!

And anyone that states people with savings are doing very well in an inflationary period is utterly clueless. Inflation decreases the buying power of what you have in your savings account. You don't have a COLA for that!

And anyone that states people with savings are doing very well in an inflationary period is utterly clueless. Inflation decreases the buying power of what you have in your savings account. You don't have a COLA for that!
My accounts are double what they were in 2019. They are actually more than double since I’ve also been putting in. Costs haven’t doubled. They’ve gone up 17.4% since and so has wages. People have more savings and similar buying power. In fact those at the bottom are doing better even though they still have no real savings since America benefits the wealthy.

Forum List

Back