What Cops Are Dealing With These Days

Winter- be honest- are you a guilt ridden white lib?

No, I am not.

First of all, whatever guilt I feel is for things I have actually done or not done.

Second, I am not a liberal by most people's standards. I am pro-2nd amendment, pro tax reform (preferably the Fair Tax Act), and I believe in small, less intrusive gov't.

thank you kind sir for your reply, just curious:)

You are quite welcome. I am honest about who I am and what I believe.

What would you do if someone verbally attacked you like that?

I would probably ignore them. So someone was talking some shit to them. So what?

What would you do? Shoot them? Call some buddies and beat them down?

What harm was done to those cops? Yes, they were talked shit to by some trash. But if that is the worst thing that happens to them, they had a pretty damned good day.
Back in the day when cities did not have the crime and other shit going on it was because little douche bags like this got tuned up.
They thought twice about doing such stupid things. Cities were much safer then....\
Back in my youth, if you screwed up, the cops would boot you in the ass, throw you in the squad car and take you home to your parents. Then the old man would kick your ass again.

I hope you liberals are happy:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Ambushes on officers by armed whack jobs is way up this year. I know you are happy.
You again?....
I know you are thrilled every time an LEO is unjustly accused of some phantom violation. You libs HATE the cops.

Yet it's the conservatives who are shooting at them. Unless you think it's libs who are lining up at Dick's sporting goods at 4 in the morning to buy ammunition.

Dumbass.

What would you do if someone verbally attacked you like that?

I would probably ignore them. So someone was talking some shit to them. So what?

What would you do? Shoot them? Call some buddies and beat them down?

What harm was done to those cops? Yes, they were talked shit to by some trash. But if that is the worst thing that happens to them, they had a pretty damned good day.
Back in the day when cities did not have the crime and other shit going on it was because little douche bags like this got tuned up.
They thought twice about doing such stupid things. Cities were much safer then....\
Back in my youth, if you screwed up, the cops would boot you in the ass, throw you in the squad car and take you home to your parents. Then the old man would kick your ass again.

And look how you turned out...

Quick..cue the lies about how successful you are.

Showing the lawless nature of blacks
Never heard of PTSS?
"
WHAT IS P.T.S.S.?P.T.S.S. is a theory that explains the etiology of many of the adaptive survival behaviors in African American communities throughout the United States and the Diaspora.

"It is a condition that exists as a consequence of multigenerational oppression of Africans and their descendants resulting from centuries of chattel slavery.

"A form of slavery which was predicated on the belief that African Americans were inherently/genetically inferior to whites.

"This was then followed by institutionalized racism which continues to perpetuate injury."

Now you have.:afro:

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - Theory and Book Joy DeGruy
But blacks behave this same way everywhere in the world.

What's your excuse for that?

If this thread is about the behavior of blacks, how is it the liberal's fault? If blacks all over the world behave this way, what have the liberals done to make it their fault? Wouldn't blacks be behaving this way regardless?
Because here in America liberals make excuses for blacks poor behavior, just look at georgephillips posts
Not excuses, Tank, explanations for why multigenerational maladaptive behaviors including theft, lying, and a knee-jerk reflex for violence stems from centuries of systemic and structural racism and oppression. One of the most prominent authors of this theory believes PTSS (Post Traumatic Slave Disorder) is not a "disorder" in the sense in can not simply be treated "clinically but rather must necessarily require a profound social and structural change in Americans and American institutions..."

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Figures from the Office for National Statistics showed that in 2007 an estimated 10.6 percent of London's population of 7,556,900 were black.[23]

"Evidence shows that the black population in London boroughs increases with the level of deprivation, and that the level of crime also increases with deprivation, such that 'It is clear that ethnicity, deprivation, victimisation and offending are closely and intricately inter-related'"

Race and crime in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Are you trying to make some point?
Not one you would recognize: Deprivation breeds deceit and violence like structural racism breeds bigots.

So, who do cons blame for the class war, Obama?
What the fuck are you yammering about?

So, who do cons blame for the class war, Obama?
What the fuck are you yammering about?
Tank seems to think liberals are happy about the multigenerational economic effects of inequality, injustice. and Historical trauma. How about you?

"Figures from the Office for National Statistics showed that in 2007 an estimated 10.6 percent of London's population of 7,556,900 were black.[23]

"Evidence shows that the black population in London boroughs increases with the level of deprivation, and that the level of crime also increases with deprivation, such that 'It is clear that ethnicity, deprivation, victimisation and offending are closely and intricately inter-related'"

Not one you would recognize: Deprivation breeds deceit and violence like structural racism breeds bigots.

No, you're wrong. Deprivation doesn't breed deceit and violence. The arrow of causality is reversed. Those who are predisposed towards deceit and violence are hindered in life and thus tend to find themselves deprived.

What did surprise him was that when he looked at families which had started poor and got richer, the younger children—those born into relative affluence—were just as likely to misbehave when they were teenagers as their elder siblings had been. Family income was not, per se, the determining factor.​

No, you're wrong. Deprivation doesn't breed deceit and violence. The arrow of causality is reversed. Those who are predisposed towards deceit and violence are hindered in life and thus tend to find themselves deprived.

What did surprise him was that when he looked at families which had started poor and got richer, the younger children—those born into relative affluence—were just as likely to misbehave when they were teenagers as their elder siblings had been. Family income was not, per se, the determining factor.​
Your link:
"In Sweden the age of criminal responsibility is 15, so Mr Sariaslan tracked his subjects from the dates of their 15th birthdays onwards, for an average of three-and-a-half years.

"He found, to no one’s surprise, that teenagers who had grown up in families whose earnings were among the bottom fifth were seven times more likely to be convicted of violent crimes, and twice as likely to be convicted of drug offences, as those whose family incomes were in the top fifth.

"What did surprise him was that when he looked at families which had started poor and got richer, the younger children—those born into relative affluence—were just as likely to misbehave when they were teenagers as their elder siblings had been. Family income was not, per se, the determining factor."

Sweden lacks the racial politics that consigned US Blacks to second-class citizenship status for a century after the end of chattel slavery.

Crime and poverty To have and have not The Economist

Your link:
"In Sweden the age of criminal responsibility is 15, so Mr Sariaslan tracked his subjects from the dates of their 15th birthdays onwards, for an average of three-and-a-half years.

"He found, to no one’s surprise, that teenagers who had grown up in families whose earnings were among the bottom fifth were seven times more likely to be convicted of violent crimes, and twice as likely to be convicted of drug offences, as those whose family incomes were in the top fifth.

"What did surprise him was that when he looked at families which had started poor and got richer, the younger children—those born into relative affluence—were just as likely to misbehave when they were teenagers as their elder siblings had been. Family income was not, per se, the determining factor."

Sweden lacks the racial politics that consigned US Blacks to second-class citizenship status for a century after the end of chattel slavery.

Crime and poverty To have and have not The Economist

That sorry-assed excuse. OK, then let's look to Canada which had only a microscopic black population until immigration restrictions were lifted in the mid-60s. The non-racist Canadians actually CHOSE to bring black people into their nice, friendly nation. How are things working up there today:

Much has been said about the fact that the three youths shot to death in Toronto in the past few weeks were all a mere 15 years old. Quite a bit has been said about the fact that they all died in public housing. Very little has been said about another fact – all three were black.

Street violence is taking a tragic toll on black men and boys in this city. Both as victims and as perpetrators, they are caught up all too often. If you pick up the paper or turn on the computer after reports of a shooting, stabbing or violent robbery, chances are the face staring out at you will be black.

Black-on-black violence is a disfiguring stain on the face of the city’s multicultural success. It is an uncomfortable truth that, as a welcoming and liberal city, we prefer to ignore. The political class won’t talk about it for fear of being labelled racist. The media are almost as cowed. . . .

It is hard to to admit that the city that calls diversity its strength is failing at least one important group. “At no point did the government say, ‘We have to tackle this problem in Toronto and the GTA of African-Canadian youth killing each other,” said Knia Singh, of the African Canadian Coalition of Community Organizations. “People were scared to say it was a black problem before, but we want it to be identified as such because it is.”

After all, he said, “It’s not white kids killing white kids. It’s not Chinese kids killing Chinese kids. It’s not even black kids killing white kids or Chinese kids or vice versa. It’s mostly black kids killing black kids.”

As long we keep ducking that fact, he said, we won’t be able to find solutions or aim resources where they are most needed: at troubled black youth.
Here's the data on incarcerations:

In a soon to be published chapter in the Oxford Handbook on Ethnicity, Crime and Immigration, Owusu-Bempah and U of T criminology professor Scot Wortley compared federal Canadian aboriginal and black inmate data with U.S. black inmate data and discovered the degree of overrepresentation of blacks in the justice system is similar.

Silly Canadians, they actually imported this problem and inflicted it upon themselves. There's no upside to being anti-racist and to importing a black population. All they're going to get for their kindness is to be called racists and to be blamed for Afro-Canadian social dysfunction.

It's all biological, blacks on average have higher testosterone and lower IQ levels then all other races.

Thats why they behave the same way all over the world.

You complain about the way blacks have been treated in America, but it is America where blacks have the highest standard of living then anywhere else in the world.

Forum List

Back