What Cops Are Dealing With These Days

What if he was talking like that to your MaMa
He would need a Ouiji board to talk to my Mama.

The point is, it is just talk. The idea that the cops should respond at all is ridiculous. Being a cop is not about responding when you think your fragile manhood is challenged or when you are called names.

The point is, it is just talk. The idea that the cops should respond at all is ridiculous. Being a cop is not about responding when you think your
fragile manhood is challenged or when you are called names.

Actually, it is somewhat IS about that

In the military they teach you command presence. Meaning you speak in voice that isn't very nice and lets those around you know you aren't to be fucked with. I backed down many a criminal just with command presence. Maybe one of five who began to challenge my authority would force me to move to the next step.

The trick of course is having command presence without coming across as a dick who's looking for a fight. I was NEVER looking for a fight, but if one came my way, I"d damn sure finish it.

Command presence should be taught to all police officers.

The point is, it is just talk. The idea that the cops should respond at all is ridiculous. Being a cop is not about responding when you think your

In the military they teach you command presence. Meaning you speak in voice that isn't very nice and lets those around you know you aren't to be fucked with. I backed down many a criminal just with command presence. Maybe one of five who began to challenge my authority would force me to move to the next step.

The trick of course is having command presence without coming across as a dick who's looking for a fight. I was NEVER looking for a fight, but if one came my way, I"d damn sure finish it.

But I am pretty sure your training did not involve violent actions against people talking trash to you.

But I am pretty sure your training did not involve violent actions against people talking trash to you.

That's what I'm saying, my mere presence discouraged it. I have what my wife and kids refer to as "daddy's mean face" its something that the Army intentionally teaches and those who learn it well don't have many problems with people trash talking.

I think officers have an understanding of when they are being baited. I'm also fairly sure the camera action indicates that these hooligans were just looking to bait a fight with them. They did a good job at pretty much ignoring their bullshit.

where did you see violent action? The only voilent actions were those dirty mouth punks with nothing better to do than harass cops doing nothing wrong.

where did you see violent action? The only voilent actions were those dirty mouth punks with nothing better to do than harass cops doing nothing wrong.

I did not see violent action. But what do you think this thread is about?

Showing the lawless nature of blacks

Never heard of PTSS?
"
WHAT IS P.T.S.S.?P.T.S.S. is a theory that explains the etiology of many of the adaptive survival behaviors in African American communities throughout the United States and the Diaspora.

"It is a condition that exists as a consequence of multigenerational oppression of Africans and their descendants resulting from centuries of chattel slavery.

"A form of slavery which was predicated on the belief that African Americans were inherently/genetically inferior to whites.

"This was then followed by institutionalized racism which continues to perpetuate injury."

Now you have.:afro:

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - Theory and Book Joy DeGruy

I hope you liberals are happy:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Have you ever heard of a document we call the Bill of Rights?

It's the first 10 amendments to the constitution.

That very first amendment guarantees everyone the right to speak freely.

Guess what? Words are just air. The only power words have is that which is given by the person who hears those words.

If a person ignores those words, they're useless and meaningless.

Freedom of speech is for everyone. Not just those who say what you want to hear.

What you fail to understand is people who do that are just doing it to get a fight.

A mature person who is properly trained as a police officer won't give that idiot what he wanted.

If he talked that way to my mother, I wouldn't do a damn thing beyond taking my mom's hand and walk away. The last thing I'm going to do is give an idiot what they want.

Never heard of PTSS?
"
WHAT IS P.T.S.S.?P.T.S.S. is a theory that explains the etiology of many of the adaptive survival behaviors in African American communities throughout the United States and the Diaspora.

"It is a condition that exists as a consequence of multigenerational oppression of Africans and their descendants resulting from centuries of chattel slavery.

"A form of slavery which was predicated on the belief that African Americans were inherently/genetically inferior to whites.

"This was then followed by institutionalized racism which continues to perpetuate injury."

But blacks behave this same way everywhere in the world.

What's your excuse for that?

What you fail to understand is people who do that are just doing it to get a fight.

A mature person who is properly trained as a police officer won't give that idiot what he wanted.

If he talked that way to my mother, I wouldn't do a damn thing beyond taking my mom's hand and walk away. The last thing I'm going to do is give an idiot what they want.
You wouldn't even call the police?

Never heard of PTSS?
"

No they don't Tank, only American blacks behave the way some of our blacks behave.

What would you do if someone verbally attacked you like that?

What I've always done. Given them the middle finger and kept driving.

But then I'm not trained or paid to tolerate them, got it Sparky? Police are supposed to handle irrational people, that's their fucking job.

Never heard of PTSS?
"

No they don't Tank, only American blacks behave the way some of our blacks behave.
Ya, check out crime rates in South Africa or Haiti

Never heard of PTSS?
"

Tank...level with me...you're Black, right?

Never heard of PTSS?
"

Ya, check out crime rates in South Africa or Haiti
You might want to factor in poverty levels in SA or Haiti before you cast any more stones. The sort of antisocial behavior you're objecting to often served as a survival mechanism in eras like the Jim Crow south and apartheid South Africa; Haiti got on the wrong side of History when it became the first successful slave rebellion EVER; we've been paying those ******* back for over two hundred years now.

Never heard of PTSS?
"

If this thread is about the behavior of blacks, how is it the liberal's fault? If blacks all over the world behave this way, what have the liberals done to make it their fault? Wouldn't blacks be behaving this way regardless?

Forum List

Back