Indoctrinating 4-8 Year Olds On Transgender Issues

Stay calm.

Some parents can't even teach their children the real names of their own organs. I doubt many will teach their children about transgender.

Oh and you spelled educating incorrectly.

Last edited:
It's basically a book about accepting differences.

Why do some people have such a problem with differences in others?

They did studies that show young kids are the least accepting of gay marriage so they are stepping up indoctrination

Dunno what a 4 to 8 year-old's gonna get out of this sort of thing. Was there a spate of transphobic 4 to 8 year-olds holding meetings or something? :)

Be all for it so long as part of it's explaining what transgendered people actually are. Namely, whatever they started off as with some cosmetic surgery making them appear opposite-sexed.

Can't change your sex. Can change how you look, but that's all SRS/GRS is.

The kids won't get it. When I was in elementary school there were three kids that we all knew were queer. Even though we didn't fully grasp all that goes with being a homo, we knew these kids were odd.

The kids won't get it. When I was in elementary school there were three kids that we all knew were queer. Even though we didn't fully grasp all that goes with being a homo, we knew these kids were odd.

Kids seem a lot smarter now days. Not sure if that is good or bad.:confused-84:

Kids seem a lot smarter now days. Not sure if that is good or bad.:confused-84:
The lower test scores despite lowering standards really proves this

I didn't say about reading , writing and arithmetic. They can sure play on an IPAD at 5.
Why put ideas in their heads. Kids are so impressionable. The real occurrence is low , and that is something that will come out naturally.

Shouldn't we teach children to accept who they are rather than try to be something they aren't? If you are born a girl you are always going to be a girl. You can do things to make it appear you are not a girl, but you can't really change your sex. A boy can do things to look like a girl, but he'll never have a baby, nor will he menstruate. Still a boy.

It's basically a book about accepting differences.

Why do some people have such a problem with differences in others?

Shouldn't we teach children to accept who they are rather than try to be something they aren't? If you are born a girl you are always going to be a girl. You can do things to make it appear you are not a girl, but you can't really change your sex. A boy can do things to look like a girl, but he'll never have a baby, nor will he menstruate. Still a boy.
Amen to this.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

New Topics

Forum List

Back