What Cops Are Dealing With These Days

Showing the lawless nature of blacks
Never heard of PTSS?
"
WHAT IS P.T.S.S.?P.T.S.S. is a theory that explains the etiology of many of the adaptive survival behaviors in African American communities throughout the United States and the Diaspora.

"It is a condition that exists as a consequence of multigenerational oppression of Africans and their descendants resulting from centuries of chattel slavery.

"A form of slavery which was predicated on the belief that African Americans were inherently/genetically inferior to whites.

"This was then followed by institutionalized racism which continues to perpetuate injury."

Now you have.:afro:

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - Theory and Book Joy DeGruy
But blacks behave this same way everywhere in the world.

What's your excuse for that?

If this thread is about the behavior of blacks, how is it the liberal's fault? If blacks all over the world behave this way, what have the liberals done to make it their fault? Wouldn't blacks be behaving this way regardless?
The welfare system HAS to be responsible for the downfall of black America. Even when they weren't really considered full citizens, they were still better off then they are now. The black family unit wasnt broken back the day, and you can literally trace their problems starting the moment the welfare system replaced black fathers. I have no doubt that liberals had good intentions, but their plan backfired and it did enormous harm to the black community. Now fathers don't need to support their children, and the women don't need to get jobs and develop a work ethic, and they have children who learn this behavior from them and now its snowballing out of control with each new generation. Welfare ruined black culture.

Never heard of PTSS?
"
WHAT IS P.T.S.S.?P.T.S.S. is a theory that explains the etiology of many of the adaptive survival behaviors in African American communities throughout the United States and the Diaspora.

"It is a condition that exists as a consequence of multigenerational oppression of Africans and their descendants resulting from centuries of chattel slavery.

"A form of slavery which was predicated on the belief that African Americans were inherently/genetically inferior to whites.

"This was then followed by institutionalized racism which continues to perpetuate injury."

No they don't Tank, only American blacks behave the way some of our blacks behave.

Speaking at the level of group, rather than individual, I'd say they do. I've been to a number of African nations and you should see the murder rate, the violence rate, the blood feuds, the Big Man mentality.

I haven't yet set foot in South America nor Central America nor Australia, so where exactly do you see evidence of different behavioral profiles?

Never heard of PTSS?
"

If this thread is about the behavior of blacks, how is it the liberal's fault? If blacks all over the world behave this way, what have the liberals done to make it their fault? Wouldn't blacks be behaving this way regardless?
I think Tank is blaming liberals for helping end segregation in the US; I guess he misses Bull Conner? Bull would have had a few thoughts on how to deal with the young man in the OP video, I guess.(42-21...that's a familiar sounding score)

Never heard of PTSS?
"

No they don't Tank, only American blacks behave the way some of our blacks behave.

In the UK, blacks were mainly screened immigrants arriving in mid 20th Century.

London, England:

In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[25] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[26] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[27]

Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime.[25] Similar statistics were recorded for females. On knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and for robberies, 52 percent.[28]

Operation Trident was set up in March 1998 by the Metropolitan Police to investigate gun crime in London's black community after black-on-black shootings in Lambeth and Brent.[29]

Between April 2005 and January 2006, figures from the Metropolitan Police Service showed that black people accounted for 46 percent of car-crime arrests generated by automatic number plate recognition cameras.[30]

In London in 2006, 75% of the victims of gun crime and 79% of the suspects were "from the African/Caribbean community."​

Never heard of PTSS?
"

In the UK, blacks were mainly screened immigrants arriving in mid 20th Century.

London, England:

In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[25] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[26] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[27]

Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime.[25] Similar statistics were recorded for females. On knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and for robberies, 52 percent.[28]

Operation Trident was set up in March 1998 by the Metropolitan Police to investigate gun crime in London's black community after black-on-black shootings in Lambeth and Brent.[29]

Between April 2005 and January 2006, figures from the Metropolitan Police Service showed that black people accounted for 46 percent of car-crime arrests generated by automatic number plate recognition cameras.[30]

In London in 2006, 75% of the victims of gun crime and 79% of the suspects were "from the African/Caribbean community."​
"Figures from the Office for National Statistics showed that in 2007 an estimated 10.6 percent of London's population of 7,556,900 were black.[23]

"Evidence shows that the black population in London boroughs increases with the level of deprivation, and that the level of crime also increases with deprivation, such that 'It is clear that ethnicity, deprivation, victimisation and offending are closely and intricately inter-related'"

Race and crime in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Never heard of PTSS?
"

Because here in America liberals make excuses for blacks poor behavior, just look at georgephillips posts

"Figures from the Office for National Statistics showed that in 2007 an estimated 10.6 percent of London's population of 7,556,900 were black.[23]

"Evidence shows that the black population in London boroughs increases with the level of deprivation, and that the level of crime also increases with deprivation, such that 'It is clear that ethnicity, deprivation, victimisation and offending are closely and intricately inter-related'"

Race and crime in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Are you trying to make some point?

Never heard of PTSS?
"

Speaking at the level of group, rather than individual, I'd say they do. I've been to a number of African nations and you should see the murder rate, the violence rate, the blood feuds, the Big Man mentality.

I haven't yet set foot in South America nor Central America nor Australia, so where exactly do you see evidence of different behavioral profiles?

So what you are saying is the level of violence on the continent of Africa is much greater than that of the USA? Is that what you are stating?

What if he was talking like that to your MaMa

What you fail to understand is people who do that are just doing it to get a fight.

A mature person who is properly trained as a police officer won't give that idiot what he wanted.

If he talked that way to my mother, I wouldn't do a damn thing beyond taking my mom's hand and walk away. The last thing I'm going to do is give an idiot what they want.
You wouldn't even call the police?

Why would I call the police?

It's not against the law to talk to someone. If the person had physically assaulted my mom then I would call the police.

Never heard of PTSS?
"

So what you are saying is the level of violence on the continent of Africa is much greater than that of the USA? Is that what you are stating?

It far exceeds what we deal with here.

Never heard of PTSS?
"

Because here in America liberals make excuses for blacks poor behavior, just look at georgephillips posts

But you claim that their behavior is the same world-wide. So, whether the liberals make excuses or not, wouldn't the behavior be the same?

But you claim that their behavior is the same world-wide. So, whether the liberals make excuses or not, wouldn't the behavior be the same?
Probably, but it would be interesting to see what would happen if liberals didn't make excuses

I hope you liberals are happy:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

How is this the liberal's fault?

I watched for a bit but got bored. Is there something more than some street guy talking trash to a cop? You think that is new??

And what would you prefer? That cops be able to arrest (or beat) people who say rude things to them? Shall we suspend constitutional rights when dealing with the police?
The person who threatened the police officers was in violation of disorderly person's statutes.
Of course this was a street setup. The idea was to draw an audience and taunt the officers until they attempted an arrest.
The officers used professionalism by diffusing the situation and then stood down.

Winter- be honest- are you a guilt ridden white lib?

No, I am not.

First of all, whatever guilt I feel is for things I have actually done or not done.

Second, I am not a liberal by most people's standards. I am pro-2nd amendment, pro tax reform (preferably the Fair Tax Act), and I believe in small, less intrusive gov't.

Winter- be honest- are you a guilt ridden white lib?

No, I am not.

First of all, whatever guilt I feel is for things I have actually done or not done.

Second, I am not a liberal by most people's standards. I am pro-2nd amendment, pro tax reform (preferably the Fair Tax Act), and I believe in small, less intrusive gov't.

thank you kind sir for your reply, just curious:)

Forum List

Back