Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I hope you liberals are happy:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I hope you liberals are happy:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

How is this the liberal's fault?

I watched for a bit but got bored. Is there something more than some street guy talking trash to a cop? You think that is new??

And what would you prefer? That cops be able to arrest (or beat) people who say rude things to them? Shall we suspend constitutional rights when dealing with the police?

• Banned
What would you do if someone verbally attacked you like that?

What would you do if someone verbally attacked you like that?

I would probably ignore them. So someone was talking some shit to them. So what?

What would you do? Shoot them? Call some buddies and beat them down?

What harm was done to those cops? Yes, they were talked shit to by some trash. But if that is the worst thing that happens to them, they had a pretty damned good day.

• Banned
I would have called them dumb negros

I would have called them dumb negros

Wow. That would have sure shown them, huh??

The problem with what you are worried about, Tank, is that these cops represent the city and the city does not want them lowering themselves to the standards of calling names. That is the way things work. It happens all the time in business. The customer is a total dick, but if the employee says one thing out of line he loses his job. That is because the employee has rules to follow.

If someone talking shit to you is your worst problem, you should thank your lucky stars for such a great day. It is WORDS.

I am certainly not a liberal, by most standards.

But I am certainly glad that the citizens in this country can say whatever they want to representatives of our various state, federal and local gov'ts. In the old Soviet Union, those guy would have been dead for saying shit. I much prefer the freedoms we enjoy.

FWIW, I thought the cops handled the situation exactly right. Their behavior reminded me of stories I heard forty years ago regarding cops who retired after decades of patrolling some pretty means streets and actually bragged about never having to pull their guns while on duty; what's changed since then?

I wouldn't worry too much about it Tank.

At the end of the day, the cop will get to return to his nice home outside the city; and the loud mouth punk will still be living in the ghetto.

Where he will eventually mouth off to the wrong person and get shot. ...... :cool:

At the end of the day, the cop will get to return to his nice home outside the city; and the loud mouth punk will still be living in the ghetto.

Where he will eventually mouth off to the wrong person and get shot. ...... :cool:

And I'm sure the person who shoots someone for talking trash is your hero, huh? Like the islamic assholes who murder women and behead reporters. Such brave men.

And I'm sure the person who shoots someone for talking trash is your hero, huh? Like the islamic assholes who murder women and behead reporters. Such brave men.
Curious as to why you felt the need to add that off topic invective to the conversation? .... :cool:

Curious as to why you felt the need to add that off topic invective to the conversation? .... :cool:

I never want to miss a chance to ridicule & mock those who praise brutal murderers.

What if he was talking like that to your MaMa

New Topics

Forum List

Back