"We're gonna have so many victories

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
you're going to get tired of winning,,",,,,,,,donald hasn't dealt with folks like putin yet....he deals with folks going bankrupt while he makes millions

you're going to get tired of winning,,",,,,,,,donald hasn't dealt with folks like putin yet....he deals with folks going bankrupt while he makes millions

Remind me the next time I want to read a thread created by you to get a lobotomy so I can read your mad ranting in context...

the troll is tiresome.

its another poster like rdean. conservatives have poopy pants. oh and cooties too!

Correct. Maybe when he finally meets Putin, he'll bow down to him.

Remind me the next time I want to read a thread created by you to get a lobotomy so I can read your mad ranting in context...
thought you already had one ,,,judging by your posts

So a politician uses bullshit hype to pander to his supporters. They almost never do that, except that, yeah, pretty much all of them do.

Remember the seas will stop rising and the earth began to heal speech. That was a goodie right there. Or how about nearly every time preacher man preezy steps up to a microphone. Trump has nothing on that guy when it comes to the hot air department.

Obama was going to fix the earth, trump talks about cutting some deals, so who is the bigger blowhard...

Oh, this isn't a Bernie Sanders thread

hm-hm hmHmmhmhm-:eusa_whistle:(Humming America by Simon and Garfunkel)

Only Eddie I ever loved was Eddie and the Cruisers.

:)

This one on the board? Not.

now this is an eddie

caffertyj+otds.jpg

Why do MSM fed folks always toss around the name "Putin" as if he was not a beloved leader. The question is what is The Donald going to do about the inbred, racist nemesis to civilization Benjamin Netanyahoo.

Why do MSM fed folks always toss around the name "Putin" as if he was not a beloved leader. The question is what is The Donald going to do about the inbred, racist nemesis to civilization Benjamin Netanyahoo.
Build a wall for him and have the Pals pay??

So a politician uses bullshit hype to pander to his supporters. They almost never do that, except that, yeah, pretty much all of them do.

Remember the seas will stop rising and the earth began to heal speech. That was a goodie right there. Or how about nearly every time preacher man preezy steps up to a microphone. Trump has nothing on that guy when it comes to the hot air department.

Obama was going to fix the earth, trump talks about cutting some deals, so who is the bigger blowhard...
there's little BS and big BS ,,,,,,,remember WOMD ?? that was BIG BS

there's little BS and big BS ,,,,,,,remember WOMD ?? that was BIG BS

So you agree with me then. Good.

Yeah and what did Obama do when he was with Putin? He told him to wait, that if he won reelection he would be more flexible.

Forum List

Back