So .. Where is, “The Love” for Joe Biden?

Why don’t we see Democrats praising all the magnificent accomplishments of Biden and his administration?

Sure.. no lack of Trump derangement babbling but poor ole Joe Biden .. where is the love?

I love Joe because he didn't let me down. In fact, he far exceeded my expectations. 👩‍❤️‍👩

I predicted in 2020 that everything he touches will turn to shit, and it did. :laughing0301:

I love Joe because he didn't let me down. In fact, he far exceeded my expectations. 👩‍❤️‍👩

I predicted in 2020 that everything he touches will turn to shit, and it did. :laughing0301:

Sleepy Joe does have a lot of entertainment value as President, I'll hand him that.

Although the craziest thing about Biden is that he is undoubtably the sharpest knife in the Democrat drawer. The D's don't have anyone else even close to BIden's competency level, the fact that they didn't even have a Democrat nomination debate proves that point.

Why don’t we see Democrats praising all the magnificent accomplishments of Biden and his administration?

Sure.. no lack of Trump derangement babbling but poor ole Joe Biden .. where is the love?
Cmon man, ya gotta love that this will probably be the last year we'll be seeing Briben anywhere in politics.

Poor Genocide Joe, can’t even get love from the reliable 90% Dem base:

IMG_5771.jpeg

Sleepy Joe does have a lot of entertainment value as President, I'll hand him that.

Although the craziest thing about Biden is that he is undoubtably the sharpest knife in the Democrat drawer. The D's don't have anyone else even close to BIden's competency level, the fact that they didn't even have a Democrat nomination debate proves that point.
He is a constant source of worldwide humor, not the good kind exactly but he is obviously the best we can hope for Democrat Party wise.

“We handed out 4 trillion dollars of free money, 280 billion of which was just flat-out stolen in what the AP called ‘the greatest grift in US history’ and which started an inflationary spiral that we now blame on Biden. So we’re gonna bring back Trump?! The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check?!”

“Talk about not learning anything,” Maher concluded.

also why would you think Trump is going to fix what he broke?

"Donald Trump owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have," DeSantis said.

“We handed out 4 trillion dollars of free money, 280 billion of which was just flat-out stolen in what the AP called ‘the greatest grift in US history’ and which started an inflationary spiral that we now blame on Biden. So we’re gonna bring back Trump?! The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check?!”

“Talk about not learning anything,” Maher concluded.

also why would you think Trump is going to fix what he broke?

"Donald Trump owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have," DeSantis said.
Well .. most of those 30 were a huge waste of money to be honest or basically way too late but you are welcome to sing there praises.

Well .. most of those 30 were a huge waste of money to be honest or basically way too late but you are welcome to sing there praises.
What pisses me off is Joe did a lot of things for the poor and middle class. He was very FDR like in that regard. And those dumb poor struggling people don't see it. They're blaming joe because their rent is still high and food prices are still high. As if it's his fault or as if Trump is going to do better?

Oh well. God help us if Trump wins. I just can't believe it. No way. Not with abortion. Those polls are so off. They prove the media, and polls are not liberal. No way.

OR, they are trying to scare us to make sure we vote so that doesn't happen.

Remember the same polls in May 20 2016 said Hillary was beating Trump in all the swing states. All of them. LOL

What pisses me off is Joe did a lot of things for the poor and middle class.

Like what? Open the border to teeming masses of Illegals? Let criminals out without bail? Waste billions "investigating" the political opposition?

How does any of this help the poor , much less the middle class?

Like what? Open the border to teeming masses of Illegals? Let criminals out without bail? Waste billions "investigating" the political opposition?

How does any of this help the poor , much less the middle class?
I'll tell you what. We should give them all a passport and make them legal citizens. We need the workers.

How does it help the poor? You mean the people who are going to more rely on social security and medicare than you and I? Because those workers will be paying into the program. Right now we don't have enough paying in.

If they are 40 then the only have 25 years to go till they reach retirement age. The program is going broke in less than 10

P.S. They need to join a union. The feds will just raise interest rates if wages go too high across the board. So min wage should stay where it is. If you want your boss to give you a raise, form a union. Or quit him and go join one.

Why do you worry so much about what other people think?

P.S. They need to join a union. The feds will just raise interest rates if wages go too high across the board. So min wage should stay where it is. If you want your boss to give you a raise, form a union. Or quit him and go join one.

Where did you ever get the idea that "joining a union" is a panacea for anything?

I used to be a unionized grocery store clerk for a few months back in the early 1980's. The Union Negotiated wage was $3.50 an hour, when the legal minimum was $3.35. The dues I had to pay made quitting in favor of a Scab job a profitable option.

And not only were the net wages less than a Scab joint, workers at the unionized place had to follow seniority lists and union work rules, and we weren't even allowed to ask for a raise.

Where did you ever get the idea that "joining a union" is a panacea for anything?

I used to be a unionized grocery store clerk for a few months back in the early 1980's. The Union Negotiated wage was $3.50 an hour, when the legal minimum was $3.35. The dues I had to pay made quitting in favor of a Scab job a profitable option.

And not only were the net wages less than a Scab joint, workers at the unionized place had to follow seniority lists and union work rules, and we weren't even allowed to ask for a raise.
We are seeing the resurgence and rising need for unions at a time you guys said they were outdated and no longer necessary. Boy how wrong you were huh?

We are seeing the resurgence and rising need for unions at a time you guys said they were outdated and no longer necessary. Boy how wrong you were huh?

Mercedes Benz workers overwhelmingly rejected Big Labor a few days ago.

A lot of people still would rather work without kicking up to the goombas.

Forum List

Back