Did Christie leave the campaigning & head back to New Jersey for the storm?

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If not his career will likely be over after some of the flooding I've seen on the news this morning. Literal ice flows floating down some streets.

On a side note if any of you are in this mess I wish you the best.

He supposedly is heading back to Jersey only stopping for meals. They estimate he should be there Thursday.

If not his career will likely be over after some of the flooding I've seen on the news this morning. Literal ice flows floating down some streets.

Last time he put his constituents ahead of politics he was crucified by the GOP. So maybe he should just stay on the trail.

He flip flopped after his initial choice to keep campaigning stirred up a shitstorm of bad PR.

Last time he put his constituents ahead of politics he was crucified by the GOP. So maybe he should just stay on the trail.

Right, that's what the GOP was mad about:

p.txt.jpeg

I don't think so. I have family in NJ, and they were chatting on a posted news article about how he said something about "If I was needed I would go back," and how he allegedly no longer cares about NJ, etc.

I just read that its been 3 years since his lap band surgery.

Did he have it reversed? Or has he just been working reeel hard to stretch out that stomach again?

Right, that's what the GOP was mad about:

View attachment 60848
You might have a point in there somewhere if the GOP hadn't voted against funding Sandy relief multiple times.

Forum List

Back