So the GOP manages to take down our government. Then what?

R

rdean

We know the GOP hates our government. Of course, we call it the best government in the world. Because we elect the people in charge. They aren't appointed, they aren't announced, they are elected. But the GOP lives in constant terror their "rights" are being taken. That their money (what tiny bit they have) is going to be taken. That they won't be allowed to, to, to do "something". 40 years of propaganda have taught the GOP that it's our government who are the bad guys and it's wiped away knowledge of what our government that we elect has done in our name for this country.

They are terrified they won't be allowed to practice their religion. That means they have to share the country with (gasp) gays.

They want to build up walls to keep out those that, that, well, I forget. But to keep them out.

So what is it Republicans expect to "get"? What is their "goal"? Say the do manage to bring down the government. They manage to get rid of Obamacare and Medicare and Social Security and liberal schools. They manage the ultimate feat of non-intervention and build walls everywhere, then what? What do they expect to happen? Will they suddenly be happy?

Can anyone at the USMB explain GOP goals? What is their vision of the future? I've asked this question before and the answers I get have beens strange to say the least. Will this time be different?

They want a military state and perpetual war . Military folk tend to vote GOP, so they want more military folk . And to serve their big biz military complex masters .

take down our government. from what I'm hearing they are going to be CLOSED because of a snowstorm. but the people who are Republicans are now going to TAKE DOWN their nanny gumberment. Rehashing the same ole BS because they are desperate and pathetic

They want a military state and perpetual war . Military folk tend to vote GOP, so they want more military folk . And to serve their big biz military complex masters .

You don't sound like you have a clue about Real Life or politics. you need to get off the leftwing hate sites and catch up on reality. stop being a sheep it's unbecoming. and the last person you want leading you around is , redean. he hasn't known reality since we've known him.
just some friendly advice

Last edited:
Hey another RDERP thread.......going down in flames

Last edited:

You don't sound like you have a clue about Real Life or politics. you need to get off the leftwing hate sites and catch up on reality. stop being a sheep it's unbecoming. and the last person you want leading you around is , redean. he hasn't known reality since we've known him.
just some friendly advice

Steph,

Are you still trying to find someone to read your avatar to you?

We know the GOP hates our government. Of course, we call it the best government in the world. Because we elect the people in charge. They aren't appointed, they aren't announced, they are elected. But the GOP lives in constant terror their "rights" are being taken. That their money (what tiny bit they have) is going to be taken. That they won't be allowed to, to, to do "something". 40 years of propaganda have taught the GOP that it's our government who are the bad guys and it's wiped away knowledge of what our government that we elect has done in our name for this country.

They are terrified they won't be allowed to practice their religion. That means they have to share the country with (gasp) gays.

They want to build up walls to keep out those that, that, well, I forget. But to keep them out.

So what is it Republicans expect to "get"? What is their "goal"? Say the do manage to bring down the government. They manage to get rid of Obamacare and Medicare and Social Security and liberal schools. They manage the ultimate feat of non-intervention and build walls everywhere, then what? What do they expect to happen? Will they suddenly be happy?

Can anyone at the USMB explain GOP goals? What is their vision of the future? I've asked this question before and the answers I get have beens strange to say the least. Will this time be different?

When are you libs going to learn that less government doesn't mean no government?

This is so stereotypical of a liberal: go to the extremes when you want something.

If you are against affirmative action, you are for bringing back slavery.

If you are against unions, you are for 11 year olds working 14 hour days with no breaks or lunch.

If you are for allowing citizens to bear arms, you are for mentally incapable and criminals getting guns and killing everybody.

If you are against gay marriage, you must also be against interracial marriage.

If you don't think it's wrong to say a prayer at a high school football game, you must be for a theocracy.

Then you wonder why people consider Democrats so FOS, because you are. Our government was not designed to be your mother and father, our government was designed so it would stay out of your life. The larger the government--the smaller the citizen.

Your government is not supposed to be feeding you or your children--you are. The government is not supposed to be educating your children--you are. The government is not supposed to be finding you a job, that's your business. The government is not supposed to be paying for your medical care--you are. The government is not supposed to be telling you what to eat and drink, that's your decision.

And dare anybody step on the idea of stopping Cradle-to-Grave government, you must want to bring the government down.

Oh please. It's the conservatives were always overdramatic. God for bid anyone mentioned gun-control then it turns into gun grabbers and outlawing guns .

When are you libs going to learn that less government doesn't mean no government?

This is so stereotypical of a liberal: go to the extremes when you want something.

If you are against affirmative action, you are for bringing back slavery.

If you are against unions, you are for 11 year olds working 14 hour days with no breaks or lunch.

If you are for allowing citizens to bear arms, you are for mentally incapable and criminals getting guns and killing everybody.

If you are against gay marriage, you must also be against interracial marriage.

If you don't think it's wrong to say a prayer at a high school football game, you must be for a theocracy.

Then you wonder why people consider Democrats so FOS, because you are. Our government was not designed to be your mother and father, our government was designed so it would stay out of your life. The larger the government--the smaller the citizen.

Your government is not supposed to be feeding you or your children--you are. The government is not supposed to be educating your children--you are. The government is not supposed to be finding you a job, that's your business. The government is not supposed to be paying for your medical care--you are. The government is not supposed to be telling you what to eat and drink, that's your decision.

And dare anybody step on the idea of stopping Cradle-to-Grave government, you must want to bring the government down.

If you disagree with Obama, you are a racist.

If you disagree with Hillary, you are waging a war on women.

If you think we have enough gun control, you are an anti-government gun hoarder waiting to go on a mass murder spree.

If you disagree with Obamacare, you are wanting kids and seniors to die.

If you don't like minimum wage, you hate the poor.

If you shop at Walmart you want government to subsidize all corporations.

If you are against gay marriage, you hate all gays and want them all to die.

If you think an officer defending himself against a Mike Brown was okay, you hate all blacks, you think cops should go around and shoot everyone at will.

If you aren't 100% for green energy on everything level, you hate the earth and want to destroy it.

Good grief, we could add to this list for days.

Oh please. It's the conservatives were always overdramatic. God for bid anyone mentioned gun-control then it turns into gun grabbers and outlawing guns .

really, hold that post up to a mirror. you'll see goofy dramatic. start thinking for yourself and NOT be a parrot only

Not a shred of truth and a bunch of left wing hate.

I don't see any of you outlining a plan for what happens if the GOP were to do what the Tea Party's been planning since its inception. Why is that?

So the GOP is the Tea Party?

That's not what I said.

Now, I'll ask you again: What happens the day after the GOP did succeed in "shutting down the government"? Do any of you have a plan? A suggestion? A clue?

I don't see any of you outlining a plan for what happens if the GOP were to do what the Tea Party's been planning since its inception. Why is that?

That's not what I said.

Now, I'll ask you again: What happens the day after the GOP did succeed in "shutting down the government"? Do any of you have a plan? A suggestion? A clue?

Shut down the government? We can only hope. The last few times it has happened, nothing has come of it. Is this the new left scare tactic?

That's not what I said.

Shut down the government? We can only hope. The last few times it has happened, nothing has come of it. Is this the new left scare tactic?

So you have no idea what you'd do next. No surprise.

That's not what I said.

I am not concerned with it. Why devote time to something I'm not concerned about? It seems to trouble you what are you going to do when it happens?

That's not what I said.

I am not concerned with it.

Precisely.

Forum List

Back