"We're gonna have so many victories

you're going to get tired of winning,,",,,,,,,donald hasn't dealt with folks like putin yet....he deals with folks going bankrupt while he makes millions
Yeah and what did Obama do when he was with Putin? He told him to wait, that if he won reelection he would be more flexible.
obama didn't put a major crimp in Russias economy with the sanctions??

you're going to get tired of winning,,",,,,,,,donald hasn't dealt with folks like putin yet....he deals with folks going bankrupt while he makes millions
Yeah and what did Obama do when he was with Putin? He told him to wait, that if he won reelection he would be more flexible.
Has it stopped Putin? He laughs at Obama. I'm surprised Obama didn't pull his red crayon out of the box.

Has it stopped Putin? He laughs at Obama. I'm surprised Obama didn't pull his red crayon out of the box.
guess you haven't read about the dire straights Obama has put Russia in with the sanctions and russia is in big trouble with the price of their oil so low

guess you haven't read about the dire straights Obama has put Russia in with the sanctions and russia is in big trouble with the price of their oil so low

DumBama had nothing to do with the price of oil.

So putting sanctions on Russia has lowered the price if oil? Lol

you're putting words in my mouth ,,never said that sanctions lowered the price of oil ,,,just that the sanctions AND the low price of oil put a huge dent in russias economy

you're putting words in my mouth ,,never said that sanctions lowered the price of oil ,,,just that the sanctions AND the low price of oil put a huge dent in russias economy
The price of gas has hurt Russia than anything Obama has done.

Remind me the next time I want to read a thread created by you to get a lobotomy so I can read your mad ranting in context...
thought you already had one ,,,judging by your posts

Just when I thought you could not even insult me more with your stupidity you do it again!

When you are thinking of something to post first read, then read it again, and then do not post it because it will most likely end up being nothing but a bunch of gibberish not worth reading!

Remind me the next time I want to read a thread created by you to get a lobotomy so I can read your mad ranting in context...

Just when I thought you could not even insult me more with your stupidity you do it again!

When you are thinking of something to post first read, then read it again, and then do not post it because it will most likely end up being nothing but a bunch of gibberish not worth reading!
coming from a republican your comments are as worthless as your politics

Damn, and I have been confused for a Liberal by the mental rejects on this board and now you write I am a Republican...

I am neither and vote for the best candidate that can serve the government and our people and sometimes it is a Republican and sometimes it is a Democrat...

I would have supported a Jim Webb bid for the White House, but will never support Hillary Clinton...

Also I am not a Trump or Cruz supporter, so I guess your assumption is making you into a true ass but I already knew this...

Now you believe the Democratic Party will have landslide victories for the House, Senate and White House?

If so then you're as smart as the average Trump supporter...

Damn, and I have been confused for a Liberal by the mental rejects on this board and now you write I am a Republican...

I am neither and vote for the best candidate that can serve the government and our people and sometimes it is a Republican and sometimes it is a Democrat...

I would have supported a Jim Webb bid for the White House, but will never support Hillary Clinton...

Also I am not a Trump or Cruz supporter, so I guess your assumption is making you into a true ass but I already knew this...

Now you believe the Democratic Party will have landslide victories for the House, Senate and White House?

sorry to bring out such anger in you ,,,,If I made an error in saying you were a republican I truly beg your pardon....and no ,,don't expect a victory in the house and just a chance in the senate and most polls have hill beating trump by double figures

sorry to bring out such anger in you ,,,,If I made an error in saying you were a republican I truly beg your pardon....and no ,,don't expect a victory in the house and just a chance in the senate and most polls have hill beating trump by double figures

Hillary has to get past Bernie first and that may not happen...

Forum List

Back