Covid vaccine mandate violated US Constitution

Good. This should have happened three years ago.

"A Colorado university’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate violates the U.S. Constitution, a federal court has ruled.

The Sept. 1, 2021, mandate “clearly violates the Establishment Clause and the Free Exercise Clause as interpreted by our precedents,” a majority of a U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit said in the May 7 decision.
While the mandate was later updated, the newer version also violates the Constitution, the judges said."

Never forget:

1716303759907.png

So, I guess every state should get rid of every vaccine mandate to enroll at public schools since they all have them.

They're not required where I live. My daughter has all of her vaccines but not the mRNA nor is she going to ever take that injection. The new conventional vaccines that utilize a virus are not as good as the conventional vaccines that I had when I was a kid.

They're not required where I live. My daughter has all of her vaccines but not the mRNA nor is she going to ever take that injection. The new conventional vaccines that utilize a virus are not as good as the conventional vaccines that I had when I was a kid.

No vaccines are not required where you live? What state do you live in? I am willing to bet there are required vaccines to enter public school.

I never supported the mandates but...................

Administrators rejected one application because officials claimed that it was “morally acceptable” for Catholics to receive COVID-19 vaccines, judging any position otherwise as personal objections as opposed to religious ones.

The policy was “explicitly non-neutral” since, according to a ruling in a separate case, the First Amendment does not allow governments to “discriminate in favor of some religions and against others,” the majority said.

There was no discrimination there as far as I can see as far as this goes. The Catholic Church isn't anti-vaccine so claiming it violated your beliefs as a Catholic would not be a valid argument.
My body my choice sure got flushed down the toilet.

So, I guess every state should get rid of every vaccine mandate to enroll at public schools since they all have them.

The interesting question is, if the Federal government promulgates information that seems to dictate a certain course of action (i.e., if you don't do this, you will die), and it later comes to light that the underlying data was false or falsified, where does that put you? Were the mandates essentially flowing from Fauci's false information?

Big pharma is not exempt from fraud lawsuits.

I said this a few years ago around here...

Should be interesting seeing some of these fraud lawsuits come against the pharmaceutical companies, too. And they will come. They don't have immunity from being sued for fraud. And they know it. It's why they're working so hard to keep everything redacted on those FDA documents that the court ordered them to release much quicker than the 70 some years they were wanting to wait to release them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back