we need to increase funds for vets

You scumbaggs have done this every fucking war.

All yellow ribbons and NO body armor or decent medical care after they come home.

There is no subject that makes me mader at the right than this stuff.

You LOVE war and hate vets

I'm really tired of you saying "the right" when it's a lie! I'm one of the Right, my son has been in the Army for almost 9 years and i support all of them as much as i can. My daughter and i have adopted soldiers that are in the ME and send them what we can every month. I wish we could do more, but since i don't make as much money as i used to it just doesn't happen the way i'd like. Besides, it's your president that is doing this, not the "right". I agree, they should NEVER have to take cuts in anything. So, your president needs to make cuts somewhere else so they can keep paying the Vets and covering their needs. But will he do that?????? He hasn't yet!

I dont care where the fuck it comes from.

FUND the Vets right fucking now

Yes Veruca... whatever you say Veruca

35643501.jpeg
[/QUOTE}

"Daddy I want it and I want it now" :lol::lol::lol:

Fuck Stalin....

This is NOT about funding this is about paying back the people who sacraficed.

GET them the money on a stand alone and quit playing politics on their bare hides to win you votess.

There has to be money to get.... and to get that money, we're so proud of you for agreeing that things such as welfare, DOE, bad contracts, federal funding of the arts, etc are able to be eliminated so that money does get to the important things and to the things government is constitutionally charged to do...

we're SO proud :clap2:

I dont care.

Where did Bush get the money for his war built on lies?

you didnt care

This can be paid for the same way you cheered when bush funded his Iraq war bungle.

You were all for that at the time

I dont care.

you didnt care

Show me where I posted or stated any agreement with Bush's spending policies... (HINT: I was continually against them)

I'll be waiting

But nice attempt to use the 'But Boooooooooooooosssssshhhh' defense

Deflate your ego you are not the only one here

GET them the money on a stand alone and quit playing politics on their bare hides to win you votess.

Since you're so willing to give asswipe, I will take you up on my offer. Please send me $125,000 ASAP.

Need a routing number to my bank, or do you prefer to send a check.

Now they come home wounded from your stupid mess and what is the first thing you do....you say we cant afford for take care of them.

Since you're so willing to give asswipe, I will take you up on my offer. Please send me $125,000 ASAP.

Need a routing number to my bank, or do you prefer to send a check.

Your no vet, your a liar

I dont care.

you didnt care

Of course you don't care. It's all tax and spent to you and your ilk.

And, you are a liar. I did care about the spending for the wars. I thought we should have just blasted them into extinction and left. Why should we have wasted the money building them back up?

But we're so glad you're in agreement to eliminate all those wasteful things government spends on that they have no business spending on.... and yes, I have your posts bookmarked for the record

Now they come home wounded from your stupid mess and what is the first thing you do....you say we cant afford for take care of them.

Glad to see you acknowledge the stupidity of all the wars Obama is currently raging. What's he up to -? Nine or 10?

Forum List

Back