we need to increase funds for vets

HOw about YOU come arround and fund the vets and shove the tax cuts for the wealthy up your ass

Ok, what do we cut to get the extra funds for the Veterans? We could cut head start. Or we could cut food stamps. Or we could mothball an aircraft carrier. Or we could eliminate the National Arts Endowment. (that is a good thing in itself) or We could eliminate PBS.

The federal budget is a zero sum game. You want to increase funds in area x, it means reducing funds in area y.

Don't threaten to cut food stamps. TM and these other losers will have a heart attack.

I dont care where the fuck it comes from.

FUND the Vets right fucking now

Yes Veruca... whatever you say Veruca

35643501.jpeg

the right shows just how much they care about vets.

They want to balence the budget on their backs

You guys dont care do you?

its all about war and never about vets

We agreed.. immediately give the vets the help they deserve for their employment and service

But things have to be paid for... which is why we are SO proud of you for not caring about whatever has to be cut to ensure this gets done.... thank you for finally agreeing to eliminate such government waste and irresponsibility such as bad contracts, entitlements, welfare, dept of education, etc.....

THis is the fundamental problem you have here. In order to give funds to one good thing, you have to take the funds from another important thing. More funding for vets might mean less funding for school lunches. Then you will wind up pissing about that.

There are infinite needs and finite resources. The resources you take from one societal good are lost to another one. So the main question we have here for your is which ox are you willing to gore for your demand?

We agreed.. immediately give the vets the help they deserve for their employment and service

But things have to be paid for... which is why we are SO proud of you for not caring about whatever has to be cut to ensure this gets done.... thank you for finally agreeing to eliminate such government waste and irresponsibility such as bad contracts, entitlements, welfare, dept of education, etc.....

And considering she wants funding for a mental health issue, I'm sure she would not see a problem taking the funding away from ObamaCare.

This is NOT about funding this is about paying back the people who sacraficed.

GET them the money on a stand alone and quit playing politics on their bare hides to win you votess.

Forum List

Back