we need to increase funds for vets

then we can raise the taxes on the wealthy like 70% of the people want done

And we can also raise taxes on the ~50% of the people who pay no federal income taxes.... you're on record for saying you don't care how it's paid for, and that's a great place to start after the decrease in spending by eliminating those other things

Remember, that we don't have a govt based on pure public whim.... 70% of the people would want free guaranteed sex every night too, not the government's job to provide that either

This is a democracy designed to sus out what the majority wants done.

Why do you hate democracy?

And we can also raise taxes on the ~50% of the people who pay no federal income taxes.... you're on record for saying you don't care how it's paid for, and that's a great place to start after the decrease in spending by eliminating those other things

Remember, that we don't have a govt based on pure public whim.... 70% of the people would want free guaranteed sex every night too, not the government's job to provide that either

No, this is a Republic designed to keep the majority from bulldozing over the rights of the minority.

Why do you hate what the founders set up for our country?

No, this is a Republic designed to keep the majority from bulldozing over the rights of the minority.

Why do you hate what the founders set up for our country?

She forgets that little thing called the Constitution (For example Article IV, section 4).... pesky details

Last edited:

Every time I read one of your posts, I ask myself if you are really this dumb and then I realize who I'm thinking about. This is NOT a democracy. It is a representative republic. Majority rule is not how we operate. Never has been. When recess is over, go ask your teacher.

Every time I read one of your posts, I ask myself if you are really this dumb and then I realize who I'm thinking about. This is NOT a democracy. It is a representative republic. Majority rule is not how we operate. Never has been. When recess is over, go ask your teacher.

Amazing, ain't it??

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back