we need to increase funds for vets

You scumbaggs have done this every fucking war.

All yellow ribbons and NO body armor or decent medical care after they come home.

There is no subject that makes me mader at the right than this stuff.

You LOVE war and hate vets

The senate pretty much stated that if the House doesn't pass spending the military will go hungry then played victims....

Fuck them...

My vet bill this month was about 20k..... thats high enough.

Shut the fuck up - your lying makes nothing better... You just hinder the the truth...

I hate to tell you.... but that's what it was. This Saturday alone was 4k.

Yeah...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26wEWSUUsUc]Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting (Yellow Brick Road 14 of 21) - YouTube[/ame]

All yellow ribbons and NO body armor or decent medical care after they come home.

Immediately increase the vets health care and treatment for PTSD etc..... I agree... and immediately cut and eliminate spending on welfare entitlements, contractors not meeting deliverables, dept of education, etc.... cut out the dept of energy and put some of that savings to more body armor, ordinance, and other equipment for our deployed troops...

so... we agree totally... glad you came around

Last edited:
I dont care what they cut or dont.

THIS should be done in two seconds in a stand alone bill.

GET THEM THE CARE THEY NEED!

Immediately increase the vets health care and treatment for PTSD etc..... I agree... and immediately cut and eliminate spending on welfare entitlements, contractors not meeting deliverables, dept of education, etc.... cut out the dept of energy and put some of that savings to more body armor, ordinance, and other equipment for our deployed troops...

so... we agree totally... glad you came around

Came arround?

Why the hell do you have to ad a LIE to this?

You are a scumbag for claiming that

I dont care what they cut or dont.

THIS should be done in two seconds in a stand alone bill.

GET THEM THE CARE THEY NEED!

Good... you don't care what they cut.... so you are officially on record for these IMMEDIATE and TOTAL cuts so we can immediately give vets and soldiers what they need... we're so proud of you for coming around

I think the world is going to end. This is the first thing I have agreed with you on anything. The gov should take care of our vets more then do now. They do go and fight for our freedoms and then get hosed when they come home..

Shut the fuck up - your lying makes nothing better... You just hinder the the truth...

I hate to tell you.... but that's what it was. This Saturday alone was 4k.

Yeah...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26wEWSUUsUc]Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting (Yellow Brick Road 14 of 21) - YouTube[/ame]

this was a on the 13th....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/pets/194131-his-name-is-not-micheal-jakson.html

Forum List

Back