Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

Again, had he done that, the cop woud have busted down the door, shot him, then whites here would be telling us how he should have complied.
No they would have alerted him to the fact that he needed to “ Eventually “ comply and he ( after rational thought and survival training and orders following training ) would have stowed the weapon and complied ( my guess is an extra 30-50 Seconds tops for ALL of that

Ag
Being allowed to be armed in your own home is what this case is all about. The cop shot first asked questions later, he should not be allowed a free pass.
Agreed ( 6 Month suspension / No Pay and rigorous Firearms and “ Other” Training before even consideration to come back ( at a lower rank & pay scale )

True
Doubtful.

The PD might get itself and Okaloosa a hefty civil verdict judgment/award against them.

But that doesn’t mean that the cop committed a crime. Not even necessarily “manslaughter.”
but he Can be reamed without a condom ( No jail time or trail but the shot I posted earlier

No they would have alerted him to the fact that he needed to “ Eventually “ comply and he ( after rational thought and survival training and orders following training ) would have stowed the weapon and complied ( my guess is an extra 30-50 Seconds tops for ALL of that
No they wouldn't because they didn't. And I know that whites such as yourself like to pretend that things are the same for us as it is for you, but it isn't. The scenario I stated would have happened.

No they wouldn't because they didn't. And I know that whites such as yourself like to pretend that things are the same for us as it is for you, but it isn't. The scenario I stated would have happened.
He was not in the wrong ( Open Carry in your own home is not a death sentence if Cops burst in

That requires a warrant. Police can't just kick in the door.
They also didn't announce themselves.
He was also on a Facetime call when it occurred so there are independent witnesses.

This is likely bad, very bad.
Yes it is. I don't think it was a legit shooting at all.

Hopefully that cop has a lengthy prison stay ahead of him.

The
I have no clue what that post says or is intended to mean.
The Shooter Cop gets ( 6 Months off / no pay ) ( No LEOSA Carry during that time ) ( Special Firearms Training and other forms of training on use of force prior to consideration for reinstatement and upon reinstatement a a loss of Rank / Seniority and cut in Pay )

He was not in the wrong ( Open Carry in your own home is not a death sentence if Cops burst in
That didn't stop him from getting killed by police when he complied and opened the door. And it hasn't stopped some here from making excuses for the police.

The

The Shooter Cop gets ( 6 Months off / no pay ) ( No LEOSA Carry during that time ) ( Special Firearms Training and other forms of training on use of force prior to consideration for reinstatement and upon reinstatement a a loss of Rank / Seniority and cut in Pay )
You are focused on the wrong problem.

It wasn’t his shooting.

It was the fact that the Sheriff’s department went to the wrong house.

That should never have been allowed to happen.

I’m never they did that, and made entry, expecting to have to deal with a criminal suspect, then or victim was armed and that combined with the circumstances led to the horrible outcome.

The Sheriff’s office would live to pawn this off on the low guy down the line. But that’s some cynical shit by then. The real culpability was their failure to do tactical planning which should have included verifying the correct address BEFORE it led to the airman’s death.

The
I have no clue what that post says or is intended to mean.
You are focused on the wrong problem.

It wasn’t his shooting.

It was the fact that the Sheriff’s department went to the wrong house.

That should never have been allowed to happen.

I’m never they did that, and made entry, expecting to have to deal with a criminal suspect, then or victim was armed and that combined with the circumstances led to the horrible outcome.

The Sheriff’s office would live to pawn this off on the low guy down the line. But that’s some cynical shit by then. The real culpability was their failure to do tactical planning which should have included verifying the correct address BEFORE it led to the airman’s death.
if a LEO pays a heavy price for their mistake in WILL go a long way

Forum List

Back