Virginia Governor Plays Race Card Again

Why is it okay to have "Black pride" but not "white pride"? Why are WE supposed to be ashamed of our skin color? Why should we be? Why is it okay for black people to proud of their heritage, culture and "black identity" but it is wrong for a white person to feel the same way?

VA Gov. McAuliffe to white nationalists: 'No place for you in America'
He chnag d voter registration for Democrats, now he castigates certain groups over others, when the dumb fucking PC decision to remove RobertbE. Lee statute is the Orwellian problem!

"plays the race card"

What do you think WHITE supremacy, KKK, ALT RIGHT, NAZIS do?

They went to Virginia to "play the race card".

The entire purpose of the alt right is to whine about race.

Govenor McAuliffe did not "play the race card.

Why is it okay to have "Black pride" but not "white pride"? Why are WE supposed to be ashamed of our skin color? Why should we be? Why is it okay for black people to proud of their heritage, culture and "black identity" but it is wrong for a white person to feel the same way?

No one ever said you (we) can't.

ChrisL - its disappointing to see that you are alt right.

If Alt Right means freedom to think and feel, then I guess I am.

But you and I both know that's NOT what it means.

Its about hate and destruction of America. YOU know that.

How so? How is having white pride going to destroy America or anything else? If a person is not harming anyone else, then they are free to have their their own thoughts. You do not get to control other people's opinions, thoughts or feelings about things.

He chnag d voter registration for Democrats, now he castigates certain groups over others, when the dumb fucking PC decision to remove RobertbE. Lee statute is the Orwellian problem!

I would think that any sane person would believe there is no place for white nationalists in America. Why don't you?

But yet there is a place for Muslims in America? Why Muslims and not White Nationalists?
. Interesting question.. hmmm.

How so? How is having white pride going to destroy America or anything else? If a person is not harming anyone else, then they are free to have their their own thoughts. You do not get to control other people's opinions, thoughts or feelings about things.
Actually the left figures that it has to, and it will, and it is attempting to do just that. It will only get worse now, as Obama has set all this in motion.

. Because the left see the whites coming together as a huge threat to blacks, so the whites must be held under the thumb of white guilt forever.

. Her Muslim point stands. Just like whites, blacks and/or others, there are crazies and radicals among these various groups that have the same skin color in common within the group, but for some reason only certain groups are being branded in total as being evil, while other groups can do no wrong in the eyes of some. People are seeing this now, and they are turning against it now. People have been fooled into thinking that if you are a protected color under the government guidelines and/or civil rights act, then all within the color are somehow covered by the government protection based on color ?? Problem with this, is that the lines get blurred when people act badly within the protected group, and then they claim protection under the group who is being protected under the act. We have seen this time and time again over the years, and it has actually been used to unfairly treat good whites in a bad way if involved in a situation with the bad actors of a group claiming protection under the act . What the answers to this stuff is, uhh will be anyone's guess in the future, but hopefully it will be resolved someday. Time to judge on character, and NOT upon a person's skin color. We are all Americans.

I would think that any sane person would believe there is no place for white nationalists in America. Why don't you?

But yet there is a place for Muslims in America? Why Muslims and not White Nationalists?

Baited question for which you already know the answer

. What is your answer ?

It is not a baited question and I do not know the answer. Why is America a home for Muslims but not for Nationalists?

. What is your answer ?

Probably doesn't have one. That's what people around here say when they have no answer to a question because they can't or don't want to admit the answer.

The root cause is the racist attempt to remove the statue. Had that not occurred, there would have been no protest or subsequent death. The left is to blame, complete with their use of bused in paid protestors to create violence. It backfired this time.

How is the attempt to remove the statue racist?
. It is a one-sided affair to cherry pick history, while leaving other history in place to be used by the agenda riddled left-wing slanted Hollywood to exact racist hatred against whitey. Also if government allows this to go on, then it is also complicit in the working to set up a one sided view of history in which can be just as damaging than the countering balanced view we have today. It should all be agreed to be moved to museums where people have to view it in proper context or it is to be left just like it is.
Why not tear down the Alamo, too, for being "Hispanophobic"?

. Because the left see the whites coming together as a huge threat to blacks, so the whites must be held under the thumb of white guilt forever.
Whites have nothing to feel guilty about. For 400 years, Blacks in America have never been treated worse than they deserved. Always they've had it better here than those left behind in Africa.

Forum List

Back