Virginia Governor Plays Race Card Again

VA Gov. McAuliffe to white nationalists: 'No place for you in America'
He chnag d voter registration for Democrats, now he castigates certain groups over others, when the dumb fucking PC decision to remove RobertbE. Lee statute is the Orwellian problem!

I would think that any sane person would believe there is no place for white nationalists in America. Why don't you?

Just what other freedoms are you willing to toss at the left wing alter?
If alt-right white supremists don't have the right to run people down with their car....are any of us truly free?

We did win and the statues are coming down everyday. Considering almost if not all of these sore loser trophies went up in the first place years after the war ended, it's now time to take them down, throw them in a closet somewhere for the knuckle draggers to go visit.

So do we get rid of Lee? What about Grant? Lincoln didn't "want his sister to marry one". Should the Lincoln Memorial be destroyed also? Maybe we should remove the civil war from our past all together? Can we also remove slavery from the history books too?
Obama said we could write a better history for our children. I say we retain the actual one.

No, just move the monuments to the confederacy from public lands.
. Not before you agree that all history pertaining to slavery and the civil war is destroyed. Then it will be debated by the American people as to what should be the lessons learned by it all.

Why would I want real history destroyed? Actually I haven't said anything should be destroyed, apparently you feel differently.
. Then leave history alone.

I am. I think buildings, forts, ships, documents, houses, battlefields or anything created during the civil war should be preserved. I think monuments created decades after the war to celebrate the side that fought for slavery have no place in the public square, especially in cities like Chancellorsville which is a blue city.

He chnag d voter registration for Democrats, now he castigates certain groups over others, when the dumb fucking PC decision to remove RobertbE. Lee statute is the Orwellian problem!
Good for him.....stepping up while the orange cheeto fiddles.
The real reason why they want to get rid of the Statue of Lee... he was for strengthening states rights.
You mean the state's rights to remove a statue if they want to?

The facts are the Statues need to be left alone. There is NO right for anyone not to be offended, or to remove public diplays you do not agree with remember the "piss Christ" "art". It is time that more of the conservative side stops the leftist scum from exercising their vile disgusting hatred against this country with the same methods the scum use Just as they did in Virginia shall they do everywhere. I did not see a thing about any "Racist attacking the BLM rally, They were allowed as always to exercise THEIR constitutional rights with NO attacks or any infringement. EASY to prove who violates OTHER PEOPLES rights on a daily basis LIBERAL COMMUNIST SCUM like all of the ones posting in this thread it has been shown on TV over and over It is on You Tube, it is everywhere but where they know it won't be allowed, or they will really meet the resistance they need to meet and their death.!!!

Hatred against this country? That's ironic.

I would think that any sane person would believe there is no place for white nationalists in America. Why don't you?

Just what other freedoms are you willing to toss at the left wing alter?
If alt-right white supremists don't have the right to run people down with their car....are any of us truly free?
What About Muslims running down Christians?

Last edited:
The real reason why they want to get rid of the Statue of Lee... he was for strengthening states rights.
selective removal… OK?

selective removal… OK?

Do you miss the point of every post you reply to?

selective removal… OK?

You actually allow political correctness to determine your decision…:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

selective removal… OK?

You actually allow political correctness to determine your decision…:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Really? I bet you can't explain it.

"I signed up to fight Nazis 73 years ago and I'll do it again if I have to. Hatred, bigotry, & fascism should have no place in this country." - John Dingell

Guys like this is why I only come to this website nowadays to see the Trump supporters' spin on something that is pretty clearly wrong by any traditional American upholding the values that this nation has stood for for over 200 years.

This guy just faulted the gov for "castigating" white nationalists...when he has a history of castigating the "left" or "Democrats" through his post history. The hypocrisy by this poster and others like him never has ceased to astound me. They find fault with something that they have a history of supporting simply because it comes from somebody that doesn't hold to their idea set. This guy and others like him are the real danger to America and Americans. We need people to be able to have and hold to American values no matter the politics involved or whether it comes from the right or left. People shouldn't sway the way of their party and totally disregard basic American values by doing so.
You failed...dramatically...to make a point...anti-White racist.

"I signed up to fight Nazis 73 years ago and I'll do it again if I have to. Hatred, bigotry, & fascism should have no place in this country." - John Dingell
Our nation was great 73 years ago. What happened?

I am. I think buildings, forts, ships, documents, houses, battlefields or anything created during the civil war should be preserved. I think monuments created decades after the war to celebrate the side that fought for slavery have no place in the public square, especially in cities like Chancellorsville which is a blue city.

So you follow the lie that the soldiers who fought for the South fought to keep their slaves? How stupid are you? There may have been a few generals, and officers who owned slaves, I would guess NONE of the enlisted, or NON coms did. There are actual rolls of the families that held slaves. MAN you liberally educated people are so damn stupid. The foot soldiers in the confederate army were fighting for their survival for their homes, their daughters and wives freedom from rape, and the other vile things the Northern soldiers did. We hear about the horrors of Andersonville, and the other camps. Southern soldiers wanted to kill every "Yankee because all of their wives had been raped their preteen daughters had been raped their homes had been burned, their crops taken and burned, their livestock butchered and killed their sons murdered, and the entire towns had been burned to the ground, many times with people in them burning too. SO WHY wouldn't they fight even if they never owned a slave. That is the legacy of Lincoln and his unconstitutional invasion into the South. That is the Real history, the Planters controlled the actions of the state houses, the northern controlled US government would not let the south count anyone other than tax paying white males as citizens because the number of actual people would have given the south complete control of the House. You don't know shit about real history. The statues are for the soldiers and the few Generals who actually were for their troops instead of for the planters Lee cared more for the common men women and children than for any of the planters and their slave holding capability. By your idea we need to take away every English monument in the country because this country was only a slave country for about eighty years the rest of the time the slaves were held by the Crown, And the English Crown had many times more slaves than the USA ever had. Let's make Hawaii change it's Flag after all the English were the greatest slave owners, the Crown was the largest slave owner in history. Alright then let's be fair, and equal like you liberal shit like it. No flag for Hawaii, no statues to any black activist racist who touted killing the white race. No heroes from the Indian wars, no generals who were involved in the trail of tears, the western plains wars, or the Alamo, or >>>>>>>. Either make it equal or STFU or die.

The root cause is the racist attempt to remove the statue. Had that not occurred, there would have been no protest or subsequent death. The left is to blame, complete with their use of bused in paid protestors to create violence. It backfired this time.

How is the attempt to remove the statue racist?

REL is a recognized American General that fought for the South. Had it been a Lincoln or Grant statue - would they be asking for its removal? Please, cite one case where this has occurred.

The whole remove and rename cult is racially motivated.

Lincoln and Grant didn't try to split the nation apart, so again, I'll ask the question. How is the attempt to remove the statue of a secessionist general racist?
It is absolutely racist and disrespectful. Robert E. Lee was a great American in a fight over meaning of Constitution of the United States of America. Which precipitated change of all mankind.

So you follow the lie that the soldiers who fought for the South fought to keep their slaves? How stupid are you? There may have been a few generals, and officers who owned slaves, I would guess NONE of the enlisted, or NON coms did. There are actual rolls of the families that held slaves. MAN you liberally educated people are so damn stupid. The foot soldiers in the confederate army were fighting for their survival for their homes, their daughters and wives freedom from rape, and the other vile things the Northern soldiers did. We hear about the horrors of Andersonville, and the other camps. Southern soldiers wanted to kill every "Yankee because all of their wives had been raped their preteen daughters had been raped their homes had been burned, their crops taken and burned, their livestock butchered and killed their sons murdered, and the entire towns had been burned to the ground, many times with people in them burning too. SO WHY wouldn't they fight even if they never owned a slave. That is the legacy of Lincoln and his unconstitutional invasion into the South. That is the Real history, the Planters controlled the actions of the state houses, the northern controlled US government would not let the south count anyone other than tax paying white males as citizens because the number of actual people would have given the south complete control of the House. You don't know shit about real history. The statues are for the soldiers and the few Generals who actually were for their troops instead of for the planters Lee cared more for the common men women and children than for any of the planters and their slave holding capability. By your idea we need to take away every Englis monument in the country because this country was only a slave country for about eighty years the rest of the time the slaves were held by the Crown, And the English Crown had many times more slaves than the USA ever had. Let's make Hawaii change it's Flag after all the English were the greatest slave owners, the Crown was the largest slave owner in history. Alright then let's be fair, and equal like you liberal shit like it. No flag for Hawaii, no statues to any black activist racist who touted killing the white race. No heroes from the Indian wars, no generals who were involved in the trail of tears, the western plains wars, or the Alamo, or >>>>>>>. Either make it equal or STFU or die.
Thank you! Federal Army under Lincoln were terrorists and rapists. Marx wrote "Manifesto" in 1848. Lincoln was influenced.

So you follow the lie that the soldiers who fought for the South fought to keep their slaves? How stupid are you? There may have been a few generals, and officers who owned slaves, I would guess NONE of the enlisted, or NON coms did. There are actual rolls of the families that held slaves. MAN you liberally educated people are so damn stupid. The foot soldiers in the confederate army were fighting for their survival for their homes, their daughters and wives freedom from rape, and the other vile things the Northern soldiers did. We hear about the horrors of Andersonville, and the other camps. Southern soldiers wanted to kill every "Yankee because all of their wives had been raped their preteen daughters had been raped their homes had been burned, their crops taken and burned, their livestock butchered and killed their sons murdered, and the entire towns had been burned to the ground, many times with people in them burning too. SO WHY wouldn't they fight even if they never owned a slave. That is the legacy of Lincoln and his unconstitutional invasion into the South. That is the Real history, the Planters controlled the actions of the state houses, the northern controlled US government would not let the south count anyone other than tax paying white males as citizens because the number of actual people would have given the south complete control of the House. You don't know shit about real history. The statues are for the soldiers and the few Generals who actually were for their troops instead of for the planters Lee cared more for the common men women and children than for any of the planters and their slave holding capability. By your idea we need to take away every English monument in the country because this country was only a slave country for about eighty years the rest of the time the slaves were held by the Crown, And the English Crown had many times more slaves than the USA ever had. Let's make Hawaii change it's Flag after all the English were the greatest slave owners, the Crown was the largest slave owner in history. Alright then let's be fair, and equal like you liberal shit like it. No flag for Hawaii, no statues to any black activist racist who touted killing the white race. No heroes from the Indian wars, no generals who were involved in the trail of tears, the western plains wars, or the Alamo, or >>>>>>>. Either make it equal or STFU or die.

Ever heard of a paragraph?

Southerns, whether they had slaves or not, fought for the institution of slavery. Most didn't own slaves, however they often benefited from slavery that for example kept streets cleaned and were the work force of many public services. Slavery was defended in their churches and there was a set social structure.

Not sure what the 'English Crown' has to do with the civil war other than at least slavery in Great Britain was already illegal. But, were not talking about monuments dedicated to British slave owners fighting to defend slavery, are we? A little off topic. Unless your point is to say 'what's wrong with a little slavery?'

Forum List

Back