Charlottesville - Summary of Events

ZZ PUPPS

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Inside GT's Head
The right was peacefully and legally assembled. They had to go into federal court to keep their permit from being pulled by the RaT mayor. The left bused in paid protestors.

A single non-paid right wing protestor was assaulted by the left with rocks (lethal weapons). Facing a mob, he elected to exercise his right of self defense with the only defensive weapon available - his automobile - while fearing for his life.

No evidence or statements have been released and you came to this conclusion for the totality of the event?
Seems a bit of a stretch to me but I admittedly have seen very little about this event.

Pretty hard to consider that racially-motivated. The crowd that shithead drove the car into was predominantly white.

The right was peacefully and legally assembled. They had to go into federal court to keep their permit from being pulled by the RaT mayor. The left bused in paid protestors.

A single non-paid right wing protestor was assaulted by the left with rocks (lethal weapons). Facing a mob, he elected to exercise his right of self defense with the only defensive weapon available - his automobile - while fearing for his life.

Your not very smart are ya? Once in his vehicle he could have driven the other way. If convicted he should be hung.

So you guys are now finally ready to accept that white nationalism and supremacy are part of (or representative of) the "right"?
Nope. Conservatism is about beliefs & principles. A one off nut does not represent my beliefs anymore that a unicorn represents yours.

Troll harder now retard.

I was referring to the OPs description of the protesters as "the right".

It was not a "conservative" protest, it was an explicitly white nationalist protest. But the OP has apparently assigned them to your "side".

So you guys are now finally ready to accept that white nationalism and supremacy are part of (or representative of) the "right"?
Nope. Conservatism is about beliefs & principles. A one off nut does not represent my beliefs anymore that a unicorn represents yours.

Troll harder now retard.

It was not a "conservative" protest, it was an explicitly white nationalist protest. But the OP has apparently assigned them to your "side".
That's his problem not mine. You however tried to use the same oversized paint brush he did.

The funders of multi-act plays like this, like Baltimore, and like Ferguson hope that most of us are busy hounding each other over meaningless ideological purity tests, defending individual honor, and pointing fingers. That makes hiding sensitive actions easier. What kind of actions? I don’t know, but I prefer to wait and watch. Refusing to Flash The Gang Sign

Troll harder now retard.

Just using terms you can understand, Doc. Now...how 'bout your definitions...LOL

Very possible. And the mayor tried to shut it down before it even started yet they allows blacks to riot loot and burn for days.

Your not very smart are ya? Once in his vehicle he could have driven the other way. If convicted he should be hung.

If on a jury, I would acquit based upon this defense. The fear of his life caused him to react in an instinctive defensive manner. Consequently, he was under duress, in the legal sense, and his actions were instinctively driven. That being so, he was not in control of his actions at the time and was legally, temporarily insane due to the actions of the mob that unlawfully attacked him and did so while assembled unlawfully.

It will soon be against the law for whites to be advocates for themself if libs have their way

Have you seen the video? I saw, from one view, the car was in the street, undisturbed by anyone, and then purposely rammed into a crowd of people. That didn't show self-defense; that showed premeditation to assault and/or murder.

I'll see if I can find the video.

Last edited:
This video shows that the car goes from an uncrowned end of the street into the crowd. And then backs up after the impact, back to the relatively empty end of the street.

Have you seen the video? I saw, from one view, the car was in the street, I disturbed by anyone, and then purposely rammed into a crowd of people. That didn't show self-defense; that showed premeditation to assault and/or murder.

Did you find the video and make sure the part where he was chased into his car and pelted with objects is included?

Have you seen the video? I saw, from one view, the car was in the street, I disturbed by anyone, and then purposely rammed into a crowd of people. That didn't show self-defense; that showed premeditation to assault and/or murder.

Did you find the video and make sure the part where he was chased into his car and pelted with objects is included?

Is there video of that? Let me see it.

The video shows what the poster feels it shows.
In fact it shows people running toward the car but even that is so brief and disjointed that one cannot conclude why he moved forward
I would suggest to libbies once again that cars hurt when they hit you and that the righteousness of your cause would best be displayed in another manner

Forum List

Back