Used to be a Republican

Why is this being brought up again? I'm just curious. It was an interesting read for sure.

It was, especially if you go back and read from the beginning. It tells you something about the environment here. I put together a summary, just because it stretches credulity:

RD, intro: Here's my background, blah blah... I voted for Bush, he pulled some shit.

Post 2: So you voted for O'bama?​

RD: McCain's education credentials are poor.

Gang: That means have Obama's college transcripts! (non sequitur)​

RD: O'bama edited the Harvard Law Review.

Gang: Hey dick weed, where does the Consitution provide for education? (<< red herring)​

Gang: But...but.. education doesn't mean smart. Words on a piece of paper. And where are those Obama transcripts?​

RD: didn't say I had them. Isn't education important?

Gang: You're dancing, you're losing, you're lame. You're moving goalposts! (<< Danth's Law)​

Gang: par for the course for "used to be Republican" types (<< poisoning the well)​

Gang: but..but.. you said you couldn't vote for poor academic credentials.
Therefore, prove you have Obama's credentials. (<< affirming the consequent)​

Gang: Not arguing against education, but a college degree means nothing.​

Gang (next post): nobody's arguing against education, that's your strawman. :confused:

Gang: Hey, you spelled Laboratory [sic] wrong!​

Gang: you've been bitch slapped! Can't swim with the sharks! Feeble minded!​

RD: you guys never took Bush to task for "nucyulur".

Gang: Liar! Fraud! Baiter! Personal problem! Meltdown!​

---- all this in an Intro to the Board thread.

Not sure what the fuck is wrong with some of y'all... :dunno:

Last edited:
Yeah, that was some first rate bullying. And gang mentality. To a newbie at the time in his intro thread no less. I'm not sure how many would of stuck around.

The point is that Rdean is a mental patient and a pathological liar to boot

I'm a veteran of the 3d Battalion 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division. I worked first as an 82C (forward observer) then I worked in Military Intelligence where I received the Army Commendation Medal.
I attended Roosevelt University on the GI bill and I have been designing labratory testing equipment for the last 15 years. I have three patents and one piece of equipment I designed is used by companies all over he world to test and rate the flammability of plastics.

The first time Bush ran I voted for him. During his administration, time and time again, he attempted to force scientists to change their data to match administration policies. This is well documented. Top government scientists quit.

Even Kathleen Parker, Chicago Tribune conservative columnist, a hardcore Republican for many years, now refers to the Republican Party as the Confederate Party.

Anyway, this is my first post. Let's see what shows up.

:bsflag:

Your a leftist scumbag nutter. I don't believe a word of what you said.

Yeah, that was some first rate bullying. And gang mentality. To a newbie at the time in his intro thread no less. I'm not sure how many would of stuck around.

Apparently the point is to create that image, even when the record says otherwise.

Nothing new in the world of bullshit tactics --

"liberal media" ...
"Death panels" ...
"Hitler was left wing" ...
"O'bama born in Kenya" ...
"Moving Jeeps to China"...
"Menendez with young prostitutes" ...
"Lefties forced Limblob to yell 'slut'" ...
"Gore claims to have invented the internet" ...

etc etc ad nauseum...
snore.gif

Last edited:

Apparently the point is to create that image, even when the record says otherwise.

"liberal media" ...
"Death panels" ...

etc etc ad nauseum...
snore.gif

What pisses them off is that he almost always posts links and very very seldom loses his temper or posts the foul crap they thrive on.

Obama was the editor of the Harvard Law review. It's probably the most prestigious position among University students in America. They didn't know he was going to be president. You can only get that if you are academically at the very top of your class.
How can he be attacked on such an amazing achievement? You should be proud that we finally have a president who is gifted academically. It means he is smart. That's a good thing.

Which of the 57 states are you from son?

"liberal media" ...
"Death panels" ...

etc etc ad nauseum...
snore.gif

And Rdean is still a lying scumbag

"liberal media" ...
"Death panels" ...

etc etc ad nauseum...
snore.gif

What pisses them off is that he almost always posts links and very very seldom loses his temper or posts the foul crap they thrive on.

Yeah because he used to be a Republican and voted for Bush

Obama was the editor of the Harvard Law review. It's probably the most prestigious position among University students in America. They didn't know he was going to be president. You can only get that if you are academically at the very top of your class.
How can he be attacked on such an amazing achievement? You should be proud that we finally have a president who is gifted academically. It means he is smart. That's a good thing.

Which of the 57 states are you from son?

And of course he hasn't fucked up more recently than that, which is why you keep dragging out that old chestnut. ;)

Forum List

Back