Reasons to not vote for Trump....as a republican.

Americans are too comfortable and complacent. We need at least 4 more years of far left acceleration to wake people up.

Americans are too comfortable and complacent. We need at least 4 more years of far left acceleration to wake people up.

And that may be too late..........the democrats already have the FBI, DOJ and IRS working for them.......

The warnings in the column are real....the threat to the future of this country is extreme.....we don't have time to allow the democrats to control the government for another day, let alone 4 more years...especially with Clarence Thomas close to retirement.........

Republicans will lose the House.

With Trump on the ticket weighing everyone down, especially moderates who barely won to eke out a party control flip in 2020, Republicans will almost certainly give the House of Representatives back to Democrats. And when Hakeem Jeffries gets that gavel, we’ll be longing for the good old days of Nancy Pelosi.

Republicans will be on track to lose the Senate.

My esteemed Townhall colleague Kurt Schlichter recently predicted that Republicans, even with Trump at the helm, could gain two seats in what should be the best GOP Senate cycle in decades. That would give them a tenuous 51-49 majority that would delay the worst Democratic legislation for a while. However, when the tide turns back to Democrats in 2026, the nightmare will really begin. And this time, there will be no Joe Manchin to hold them back.
-----------

Democrats may get to pick replacements for Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito, giving the left a 5-4 SCOTUS majority.

Thomas is 75, and Alito is 73. Will both be able to hold on another five and a half years until a Republican has another chance at the presidency? Given that both are males and we don’t tend to live as long, my money is on ‘doubtful.’ At this point, with a 5-4 leftist majority, expect every freedom you hold dear, from guns to speech, to be summarily stripped away. Right now, the courts are the only thing holding the Biden administration back from enacting the worst of what they have in store, and they don’t even have the House. When there’s a Democratic trifecta AND a leftist SCOTUS majority, it’s game over.

I get that the memes and the Trump rallies are fun and the guy is entertaining as hell. I also understand the desire to vote for the guy who gave us 2016’s miracle win. I truly do. Yes, the former president has been his own worst enemy at times, but he also has been the target of an unprecedented level of lawfare from Democrats.

The desire to see him not just vindicated but in a position to wreak sweet, sweet revenge on his - and our - persecutors is palpable. Hell, if I could wave a magic wand and make him president, I certainly would.
But I can’t, and you can’t, and for a variety of solid reasons, Trump can’t win the general election. So, it’s imperative that Republicans nominate someone who can. Our country, and our way of life, depend on it. There is a Door Number Two if we’re wise enough to open it.

You guys are just going to have to deal with the monster you created.

687474703a2f2f7777772e7468656970696e696f6e736a6f75726e616c2e636f6d2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164732f323031362f30332f3137363236345f3630302e6a706567

And that may be too late..........the democrats already have the FBI, DOJ and IRS working for them.......
It needs to get a lot worse and quickly. In 2020 49 governors placed their citizens under house arrest. There was no meaningful pushback from legislatures or courts. The police happily enforced governors'[ dictates. No governor has been removed from office over it. And the Whitmer kidnapping plot was nearly universally condemned. Things have to get much worse than even 2020 was for the people to do anything.

DeSantis/Scott.
Fantastic riches on the Republican side.......what I want to see is Trump/DeSantis and it may yet happen. Maybe not even in that order. Can you imagine DeSantis saying to Trump: CLEAN 'EMOUT!!!!!
Love it!!!
Greg

It needs to get a lot worse and quickly. In 2020 49 governors placed their citizens under house arrest. There was no meaningful pushback from legislatures or courts. The police happily enforced governors'[ dictates. No governor has been removed from office over it. And the Whitmer kidnapping plot was nearly universally condemned. Things have to get much worse than even 2020 was for the people to do anything.
The lies are getting increasingly loopy, like Loopy Leroy's.

Reasons like (You want Sensible Firearm Restrictions ) ( Your GTG with Pathway / Amnesty and believe the Wall is counterproductive Socially ) ( You think Social Justice Issues deserve a better look ) ( You are not comfortable with Populist or Nationalist Conservatism )

Forum List

Back