Hi!

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Hi everyone. I'm new around these parts so let me introduce myself.

I was a long time, for ever and ever and ever Republican until that asshole George W. Bush came along and destroyed our Constitution. I used to bleed Red White and Blue until he got selected and embarassed us to the world. We were perfect before he came along.

He was so bad that I put all my previous knowledge of politics and history aside and voted for Barack Obama. Don't worry, I'm not a troll or have a hidden agenda or anything.

And don't you mind my avitar or high post count as I work in I.T. I just put that up there to trick the stupid, knuckle dragging, wife beating, homsexual fearing, environment destroying religious oppressors known to us all as Conservatives.

Thanks!

Last edited:
LOL they are so obvious with their I use to be a Republican intro aren't they?

Considering that so many of the past presidents were Republican and Republicans controlled both houses since the early 90's, add the decline of the Republican Party, don't you think it's possible that many people used to be Republicans?

When I was a kid, the Republican Party was known as, "The party of Ideas". Now, it's known as anti science, anti gay, anti women, anti education, anti minority, anti middle class.

Considering that so many of the past presidents were Republican and Republicans controlled both houses since the early 90's, add the decline of the Republican Party, don't you think it's possible that many people used to be Republicans?

When I was a kid, the Republican Party was known as, "The party of Ideas". Now, it's known as anti science, anti gay, anti women, anti education, anti minority, anti middle class.

anti-stupid too !

And that is exactly what a progressive would label the Rep. Party as. :lol:

I'm no republican...I'm far to the right of the rep. party so they suck but you will never see me writing I use to be a Republican because blah blah blah and I think Obama is my answer to all my desires. :lol::lol:

Sure... Just not you, poser...

Awesome - you've hit just about every liberal talking point with that... I think you missed anti elderly...

I thought he typed he was leaving this board. lol

Forum List

Back