Used to be a Republican

Wow, several of you people are awful. This is my last post here. Someone points out their "daughter", if they have one, received "A's" in "high school" and compares that to Harvard. Is that a joke? High School and Harvard????

Someone else bashes education of all things.

Whatever happened to "common sense"?

Good luck and good night?

If you can't swim with sharks, don't go fishing. ;)

Hehe, he was baiting, but he has proved he isn't a master-baiter. Poor little fucker can't even get himself off. :lol:

obviously rdean is not a member of the Oath Keepers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zztaj2AFiy8]YouTube - Oath Keepers Declaration of Orders We Will NOT Obey[/ame]

His OP is indeed self serving

Palin's and McCain's transcripts were never released. The Naval Academy publishes it's ranking because it's the Naval Academy. Palin told us what she majored in. I wouldn't never even have known she received a "D" in Economics if she hadn't proudly told the world during one of her speeches as if it were a badge of honor.

Don't you want academic excellence from your own children? Wouldn't you support them in that endeavor? Encourage them? Why wouldn't it matter for the President of the United States? Yours seems to be a losing argument.

I do not have any big people wannabes. If I did, I would see to their education myself. I would not put them in one of the government donut factories and expect someone else to do my job for me.

No, my argument is not a losing one. I am speaking to you about law, and your retort is emotions based.

Education is important. At the same time, a college degree means nothing, if you lack common sense, to put book knowledge to work for you.

A college degree or military service is not a requirement to be President.

I recent people like you, who want to use the long arm of the federal government to take money from me, so that you can get what you want to get.

If you want kids across the nation to have a good educational experience, pay for it all yourself. I am not about paying for other people's education in other states. Life is tough. Wear a helmet.

Education is important. At the same time, a college degree means nothing,

-----A college degree means nothing?

if you lack common sense, to put book knowledge to work for you.

------Hey, I don't want to argue, but we know for a fact that those with college degrees earn much more over their lifetime than those without. And that is just "common sense". This isn't an argument. It's a "rant". You wouldn't want a good education for your children? You call education "book knowledge"?
Jobs you don't need "book knowledge" for:
Waiter
Dishwasher
Janitor
McDonald's

Jobs you need "book knowledge" for:
Just about everything else.

How is it possible that anyone would argue AGAINST education?

No one is arguing against real and true education, just indoctrination

I'm a veteran of the 3d Battalion 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division. I worked first as an 82C (forward observer) then I worked in Military Intelligence where I received the Army Commendation Medal.
I attended Roosevelt University on the GI bill and I have been designing labratory testing equipment for the last 15 years. I have three patents and one piece of equipment I designed is used by companies all over he world to test and rate the flammability of plastics.

I use Laboratory testing equipment all the time in the Semiconductor business. I can't say I've ever used 'Labratory' testing equipment.

Here's a suggestion:

ieSpell - Download

http://www.tradekey.com/ks-labratory-clinical-device/

I always use "labratory". I'm not the only one.

Labratory testing equipment - Equipment that does tests for flammability, durometer, tensile strength, endurance. Various equipment sold mostly to car manufacturers. Currently working on a UV device that tests paint fading and ability to withstand erosion.

I can't help if I'm talking to ranting dummies. You point to a misspelling and scream, "There it is, that's the evidence. Liar. Fraud." It's pathetic.

The right never made fun of Bush for using "nu cue lar".

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, several of you people are awful. This is my last post here. Someone points out their "daughter", if they have one, received "A's" in "high school" and compares that to Harvard. Is that a joke? High School and Harvard????

Labratory testing equipment - Equipment that does tests for flammability, durometer, tensile strength, endurance. Various equipment sold mostly to car manufacturers. Currently working on a UV device that tests paint fading and ability to withstand erosion.

I can't help if I'm talking to ranting dummies. You point to a misspelling and scream, "There it is, that's the evidence. Liar. Fraud." It's pathetic.

And now you are proving to everybody that you are a liar.

Last edited:
I'm a veteran of the 3d Battalion 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division. I worked first as an 82C (forward observer) then I worked in Military Intelligence where I received the Army Commendation Medal.
I attended Roosevelt University on the GI bill and I have been designing labratory testing equipment for the last 15 years. I have three patents and one piece of equipment I designed is used by companies all over he world to test and rate the flammability of plastics.

I use Laboratory testing equipment all the time in the Semiconductor business. I can't say I've ever used 'Labratory' testing equipment.

Here's a suggestion:

ieSpell - Download

labratory clinical device - offers from labratory clinical device manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, wholesalers & distributors

How long did it take you to find a website with 'Laboratory' misspelled? :lol:

And your ramblings sound like a personal problem. I mention something about spelling, mainly because I've been in the Scientific field for years, and you say I'm calling you a 'liar' and a 'fraud'. Then you end your incoherent rant with Bush and the Right. :cuckoo:

Here's a suggestion:

ieSpell - Download

labratory clinical device - offers from labratory clinical device manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, wholesalers & distributors

And your ramblings sound like a personal problem. I mention something about spelling, mainly because I've been in the Scientific field for years, and you say I'm calling you a 'liar' and a 'fraud'. Then you end your incoherent rant with Bush and the Right. :cuckoo:

A meltdown accomplished after only 20 posts. :lol:

The last election, I voted for Obama. Education is very important to me since I worked so hard for my own. John McCain graduated 5th from the bottom out of 899 cadets. I couldn't vote for someone with such poor academic credentials. Palin was worse. Graduating from Idaho U with a BA in Public Speaking (Journalism). It took her 6 years.
You've seen Obama's transcripts? Oh please share with the rest of the world.

The world awaits this valuable information.
Maybe he's got a copy of Mr Obama's thesis to.

With every word he utters picked apart by the rabid right like they've found a juicy raw porterhouse, why on earth would Obama be eager to release his college papers? They would soon be twisted, taken out of context, embellished, and flat-out lied about then spread throughout cyberspace as gospel.

Enough.

You've seen Obama's transcripts? Oh please share with the rest of the world.

The world awaits this valuable information.
Maybe he's got a copy of Mr Obama's thesis to.

With every word he utters picked apart by the rabid right like they've found a juicy raw porterhouse, why on earth would Obama be eager to release his college papers? They would soon be twisted, taken out of context, embellished, and flat-out lied about then spread throughout cyberspace as gospel.

Enough.

oz.jpg

pay no attention​

Class ranking means nothing, when taking an oath to preserve, protect, and uphold the Constitution.

How is it the feds are involved in education per the Constitution?

Your post is a self-serving post.

How is it the feds are involved in education per the Constitution? I don't know what the means.

It is a simple question. What authority under the Constitution does the federal government have, in controlling and funding the education of the individual states?

The Constitution's basic premise is that ALL THE PEOPLE should enjoy the same opportunities. Guess what...education falls in that category. It's a no-brainer.

When education begins to slip, often badly, in certain segments (or states) BECAUSE OF inequality, you then have the rationale for government stepping in to attempt to balance the scale.

There are literally HUNDREDS of clauses in the Constitution that are intentionally ambiguous (the framers having wisely recognized that time does not stand still). It's why they also designated a Supreme Court (Article III) to decide upon such ambiguities dependent on modern realities.

Rdean, if you're looking for kind "Republicans" on this board, you won't find any. There really aren't any. The people responding to you don't consider themselves "Republicans" (although they get their asses in the air when someone strolls in claiming to be an ex-Republican--intriguing, eh?). They like to consider themselves a new breed of "conservatives." Translation: Rebels without a cause based purely on some unrealistic, unachievable ideology in today's world, rather than accepting the reality and moving forward.

I do not have any big people wannabes. If I did, I would see to their education myself. I would not put them in one of the government donut factories and expect someone else to do my job for me.

No, my argument is not a losing one. I am speaking to you about law, and your retort is emotions based.

Education is important. At the same time, a college degree means nothing, if you lack common sense, to put book knowledge to work for you.

A college degree or military service is not a requirement to be President.

I recent people like you, who want to use the long arm of the federal government to take money from me, so that you can get what you want to get.

If you want kids across the nation to have a good educational experience, pay for it all yourself. I am not about paying for other people's education in other states. Life is tough. Wear a helmet.

Education is important. At the same time, a college degree means nothing,

-----A college degree means nothing?

if you lack common sense, to put book knowledge to work for you.

------Hey, I don't want to argue, but we know for a fact that those with college degrees earn much more over their lifetime than those without. And that is just "common sense". This isn't an argument. It's a "rant". You wouldn't want a good education for your children? You call education "book knowledge"?
Jobs you don't need "book knowledge" for:
Waiter
Dishwasher
Janitor
McDonald's

Jobs you need "book knowledge" for:
Just about everything else.

How is it possible that anyone would argue AGAINST education?

I am not arguing against education. I am arguing against your argument of force via the federal government. And yes, a college degree means nothing, if you don't have any common sense to make said degree applicable in your professional life.

Why did you feel a need to give people on here your resume? It doesn't make what you have said thus far, true.

Yes, Rdean, Heaven Forbid a soldier should ever vote for Democrats.

Here's a suggestion:

ieSpell - Download

And to make the smackdown complete, go for the asshole frosting--play the spelling cop. Feel better? But oh, by the way, common nouns are not capitalized unless they designate a proper name. :eusa_whistle:

A meltdown accomplished after only 20 posts. :lol:

Yeah, and you freaks will be wondering why you will continue to lose elections.

Here's a suggestion:

ieSpell - Download

And to make the smackdown complete, go for the asshole frosting--play the spelling cop. Feel better? But oh, by the way, common nouns are not capitalized unless they designate a proper name. :eusa_whistle:

and the irony drips on...

That is interesting, and what bit of meritorious duty did you perform to receive the award?

Obama was the editor of the Harvard Law review. It's probably the most prestigious position among University students in America. They didn't know he was going to be president. You can only get that if you are academically at the very top of your class.
How can he be attacked on such an amazing achievement? You should be proud that we finally have a president who is gifted academically. It means he is smart. That's a good thing.

Actually, you don't have to be at the top of your class to be President of the Law Review and Obama is the proof of that.

It's based on a vote.

Yeah, Obama smart! Not like dumb! It ain't the way Barack wanted it! He can handle things! He's smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... He's smart and He want respect!

It astounds me that so many people truly rejoince in their ignorance.

Well..maybe given their political persuasion, maybe it doesn't.

Seriously, some of you people wear your ignorance like a badge of honor.

It astounds me that so many people truly rejoince in their ignorance.

Well..maybe given their political persuasion, maybe it doesn't.

Seriously, some of you people wear your ignorance like a badge of honor.

Nobody is saying there aren't disgruntled Republicans...

We're just saying this particular poser is full of shit...

Forum List

Back