Used to be a Republican

It astounds me that so many people truly rejoince in their ignorance.

Well..maybe given their political persuasion, maybe it doesn't.

Seriously, some of you people wear your ignorance like a badge of honor.

Nobody is saying there aren't disgruntled Republicans...

We're just saying this particular poser is full of shit...

And how do you presume that by what he says? He disagrees with the premises of the other so-called "Republicans" who post here. So? Now you know everything about him is "full of shit"??

Even the quasi fictional Dr. House doesn't use that kind of stupid analytical assumptions.

Hi, I used to be a Black Panther.

I was a very successful entrepreneur running meth labs up and down the East Coast and was working on Dro that is up to 45% THC. I've busted a few caps into people asses and have spoke da troof ta Powah more times than you white honkey redneck motherfuckers want to know.

I've voted for Democrats thousands of times in my life; I cast 65 votes for Obama in Philly.

But after Obama's inauguration the bloom started to fall off the rose. I mean who the fuck is he fucking kidding with this Stimulus Package? I got a Stimulus Package right here!! (I'm grabbing my crotch)

And now he's got these guys Holdren and Ezeikel and they want to have Dr Kevorkian run a healthCare Helpline? No fucking way, bro!

I may never vote for Democrats again...jive ass motherfuckers

How long did it take you to find a website with 'Laboratory' misspelled? :lol:

And your ramblings sound like a personal problem. I mention something about spelling, mainly because I've been in the Scientific field for years, and you say I'm calling you a 'liar' and a 'fraud'. Then you end your incoherent rant with Bush and the Right. :cuckoo:

A meltdown accomplished after only 20 posts. :lol:

Yeah, and you freaks will be wondering why you will continue to lose elections.

Cool, I'm a freak because rdean had a meltdown.

Hi, I used to be a Black Panther.

I was a very successful entrepreneur running meth labs up and down the East Coast and was working on Dro that is up to 45% THC. I've busted a few caps into people asses and have spoke da troof ta Powah more times than you white honkey redneck motherfuckers want to know.

I've voted for Democrats thousands of times in my life; I cast 65 votes for Obama in Philly.

But after Obama's inauguration the bloom started to fall off the rose. I mean who the fuck is he fucking kidding with this Stimulus Package? I got a Stimulus Package right here!! (I'm grabbing my crotch)

And now he's got these guys Holdren and Ezeikel and they want to have Dr Kevorkian run a healthCare Helpline? No fucking way, bro!

I may never vote for Democrats again...jive ass motherfuckers

And nobody cares, Frankie. The Democratic Party doesn't want assholes like you in it anyway. You've got your own party of like-minders. Good luck to ya.

A meltdown accomplished after only 20 posts. :lol:

Yup. Allow the guy the courtesy of saying what he wants in the INTRO section. Then attack him if you want later on when and if he stays around to join a conversation on issues. It's called acting like an ADULT instead of childish bullies on a playground.

Yup. Allow the guy the courtesy of saying what he wants in the INTRO section. Then attack him if you want later on when and if he stays around to join a conversation on issues. It's called acting like an ADULT instead of childish bullies on a playground.
When you become an admin or a Mod folks might listen to your ideas on board etiquette. Until then you're as big of a poser as the OP was.

Bullying is all they have.

They have no issues left.

Examples of Bullying:

"But Senator, have you actually read the bill?"

"Section 1233 states..."

Forum List

Back