Used to be a Republican

R

rdean

I'm a veteran of the 3d Battalion 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division. I worked first as an 82C (forward observer) then I worked in Military Intelligence where I received the Army Commendation Medal.
I attended Roosevelt University on the GI bill and I have been designing labratory testing equipment for the last 15 years. I have three patents and one piece of equipment I designed is used by companies all over he world to test and rate the flammability of plastics.

The first time Bush ran I voted for him. During his administration, time and time again, he attempted to force scientists to change their data to match administration policies. This is well documented. Top government scientists quit.

Even Kathleen Parker, Chicago Tribune conservative columnist, a hardcore Republican for many years, now refers to the Republican Party as the Confederate Party.

Anyway, this is my first post. Let's see what shows up.

I'm a veteran of the 3d Battalion 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division. I worked first as an 82C (forward observer) then I worked in Military Intelligence where I received the Army Commendation Medal.
I attended Roosevelt University on the GI bill and I have been designing labratory testing equipment for the last 15 years. I have three patents and one piece of equipment I designed is used by companies all over he world to test and rate the flammability of plastics.

The first time Bush ran I voted for him. During his administration, time and time again, he attempted to force scientists to change their data to match administration policies. This is well documented. Top government scientists quit.

Even Kathleen Parker, Chicago Tribune conservative columnist, a hardcore Republican for many years, now refers to the Republican Party as the Confederate Party.

Welcome.

The last election, I voted for Obama. Education is very important to me since I worked so hard for my own. John McCain graduated 5th from the bottom out of 899 cadets. I couldn't vote for someone with such poor academic credentials. Palin was worse. Graduating from Idaho U with a BA in Public Speaking (Journalism). It took her 6 years.

The last election, I voted for Obama. Education is very important to me since I worked so hard for my own. John McCain graduated 5th from the bottom out of 899 cadets. I couldn't vote for someone with such poor academic credentials. Palin was worse. Graduating from Idaho U with a BA in Public Speaking (Journalism). It took her 6 years.
You've seen Obama's transcripts? Oh please share with the rest of the world.

Well I guess with a resume like yours no one can question anything you say.

Welcome?

Obama was the president of the Harvard Law Review.

What are your credentials?

Obama was the editor of the Harvard Law review. It's probably the most prestigious position among University students in America. They didn't know he was going to be president. You can only get that if you are academically at the very top of your class.
How can he be attacked on such an amazing achievement? You should be proud that we finally have a president who is gifted academically. It means he is smart. That's a good thing.

The world awaits this valuable information.
Maybe he's got a copy of Mr Obama's thesis to.

Well I guess with a resume like yours no one can question anything you say.

Welcome?

Uh, thanks?

Class ranking means nothing, when taking an oath to preserve, protect, and uphold the Constitution.

How is it the feds are involved in education per the Constitution?

Your post is a self-serving post.

Obama was the president of the Harvard Law Review.

What are your credentials?
Hey dick weed, I asked a question, no need to deflect an honest question. The OP claimed he could only vote for Obama due to him gratuating higher than McCain. I ask, where he got that from....for Obama has never released his transcripts.

Obama was the editor of the Harvard Law review. It's probably the most prestigious position among University students in America. They didn't know he was going to be president. You can only get that if you are academically at the very top of your class.
How can he be attacked on such an amazing achievement? You should be proud that we finally have a president who is gifted academically. It means he is smart. That's a good thing.

If Obama walked on water, the wing nuts would say he couldn't swim.

If Obama walked on water, the wing nuts would say he couldn't swim.
You said it not me, I bet he cannot swim...:lol:

The world awaits this valuable information.
Maybe he's got a copy of Mr Obama's thesis to.[/QUOTE]

It's difficult to get anything like that out of Harvard anymore. You see, before President Bush became president, they used to publish the grades of the freshmen entering class. Once it became known that Mr. Bush was jumped over thousands better qualified, kind of a "rich persons" affirmative action, Harvard stopped publishing the grades of it's freshman class.

Just curious, what could be in Mr. Obama's transcripts that could be so important? It was more that two decades ago. No one on the right asked for Bush's Military Records. Seems that if you become "Commander in Chief", that would be way more important.

Who attacked him on achieving that position?

Oh, and being good academical doesn't necessarily mean one is smart.

Class ranking means nothing, when taking an oath to preserve, protect, and uphold the Constitution.

How is it the feds are involved in education per the Constitution? I don't know what the means.

Who attacked him on achieving that position?

Oh, and being good academical doesn't necessarily mean one is smart.

But wouldn't you say that academic achievement is a good indication of, not only "smart", but dedication and hard work? Isn't that what you want for your children? For them to be academically "gifted"? Why wouldn't we want that for our president?

How is it the feds are involved in education per the Constitution? I don't know what the means.

It is a simple question. What authority under the Constitution does the federal government have, in controlling and funding the education of the individual states?

Forum List

Back