One way to be attacked is to say you are a Republican .. lessons by a former democrat

OK, john duh, run along.
Before you go....FUN FACT: Every retarded Marxist revolution that happened in the 20th century NEEDED MASS MURDER to come to be.
It is you.

:itsok:
It must be really getting to you that you can't figure out what is wrong with your post.

FOX has lead the American people astray with every great lie that they've told the American people.

1. Clinton corruption - 6 1/2 of the Special Counsel investigating every breathless rumour FOX could produce. The only crime found was a lie about a blow job.

2. Weapons of mass destruction. If you oppose the Iraq War, you're aiding and abetting the terrorists.

3. Birtherism - Obama was not an American.

4. Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi - nothing FOX told you was ever confirmed by any of the 7 Republican investigations.

5. The Stolen Election - $875 million paid in slander suits for that lie.

So tell us again that you rely on FOX to tell you the truth, and I'll tell you that you're a gullible idiot who believes the WRONG people.
I just read this on 3/10 so do not feel as you were ignored. Aren't you from Canada? Seems weird you are interested in Clinton and the rest you spoke of.

Fox was not producing stuff about Clinton. They reported on him is what happened.
A Judge was the special prosecutor and he came up with many things Clinton did that was either very poor judgement by him and a woman sued and beat Clinton when he tried to get her mouth on his penis and she told him hell no. A good many women came forth about Bill. Bill was a great Democrat because he mistreated women, as Democrats like his story told. The Iraqi war was Saddam Hussein's fault. And if you try hard, you will not hear Bush say Saddam has WMD. General Colin Powell came up with that after his CIA investigation lasting 2 weeks. Saddam did have WMD that he had trucked to Syria or Flown there. But they were gone when General Tommy Franks invaded Iraq. Why are you on the side of Iraq?
Democrats working for Hillary created the story of Obama being born in Kenya. So they created the problem for Obama.

You don't need to believe an Ambassador died at Benghazi, google him and you will learn the story. Hillary fucked herself by telling the Congress in angry words, what the hell does it matter now.

Why are you blaming FOX? Seems you are very loyal to FOX to recount all of your tales.

Democrats of America tend not to watch FOX so they claim and you sound like an expert watcher of FOX.

OK, john duh, run along.
Before you go....FUN FACT: Every retarded Marxist revolution that happened in the 20th century NEEDED MASS MURDER to come to be.
It is you.

:itsok:
That’s true of every revolution save ours

Democrats didn't "make a decisisions to run cities". Republican ideologies don't work on practical matters - like keeping the garbage picked up and the potholes filled. The Republican Party has ceased to be capable of runninng anything, other than into the ground.

Look at the mess in the public education system in red states! They blame it on the teacher's unions.

I was commenting on my last trip to Toronto that the city looks dirty and run down. 12 years of Conservative mayors who cut maintenance, repairs and outsourced city services to keep taxes from going up.
I was licensed in CA to teach Real Estate courses, as a Broker, as an Appraiser and as a Mortgage firm owner/Broker. We studied all of those issues. Funny how in my college courses, none of the teachers in a super left wing state taught the nonsense you spread.
You are talking of very local services. Show me an American city run by Republicans that is as you speak them down about?

Teachers who do not believe the crap of their unions are mostly good teachers. I have a daughter who fits that bill and she is also a vice principal. She does not teach the students what you are spreading her.
I do not lecture about Canada. I have been there but not for long nor very far into that country. Feel free to lie about them since I just do not know all that much.
What do you think about Canadian Teacher, Jordan Peterson who is very famous around the world?

And yet it is you fuckers that attack Biden over his age
Biden earns it. We mention it but to say we attack him is nuts. Are you drunk when you said that?

Nothing you said is part of the aims of Republicans. I believe you got that from a Democratic hive paper or Tv show.

I’m not talking about the “aims” of the Republican Party. I’m talking about the results of their destructive policies.

But what’s truly laughable about you is your comments that I couldn’t possibly have observed or thought of this by myself. Someone must’ve told me what to say.

It’s so condescending of you but you’re that kind of guy. Your misogyny shines through in post you post you make.

QUOTE="Robert W, post: 34066882, member: 87881"]
I was licensed in CA to teach Real Estate courses, as a Broker, as an Appraiser and as a Mortgage firm owner/Broker. We studied all of those issues. Funny how in my college courses, none of the teachers in a super left wing state taught the nonsense you spread.
You are talking of very local services. Show me an American city run by Republicans that is as you speak them down about?

Teachers who do not believe the crap of their unions are mostly good teachers. I have a daughter who fits that bill and she is also a vice principal. She does not teach the students what you are spreading her.
I do not lecture about Canada. I have been there but not for long nor very far into that country. Feel free to lie about them since I just do not know all that much.
What do you think about Canadian Teacher, Jordan Peterson who is very famous around the world?
[/QUOTE]

I was one of the first female bank managers in Canada. I left banking and became a law clerk specializing in real estate, and ended up working on Bay Street on some of the largest real estate transactions in the world.

And it’s because of my experience in high end real estate that I know that you’re full of bullshit and that Donald Trump has been a criminal all of his adult life because I’ve been watching him since the 1970s

You come in here, and deign to lecture us about your greatness, and we’re laughing in your face because you can’t back or defend the bullshit you post.

Jordan Peterson is a lowlife, grifter and bottom feeder who’s being drummed out of every professional association in Canada. That’s who you admire.

Why am I not surprised?

I’m not talking about the “aims” of the Republican Party. I’m talking about the results of their destructive policies.

But what’s truly laughable about you is your comments that I couldn’t possibly have observed or thought of this by myself. Someone must’ve told me what to say.

It’s so condescending of you but you’re that kind of guy. Your misogyny shines through in post you post you make.

QUOTE="Robert W, post: 34066882, member: 87881"]

I was one of the first female bank managers in Canada. I left banking and became a law clerk specializing in real estate, and ended up working on Bay Street on some of the largest real estate transactions in the world.

And it’s because of my experience in high end real estate that I know that you’re full of bullshit and that Donald Trump has been a criminal all of his adult life because I’ve been watching him since the 1970s

You come in here, and deign to lecture us about your greatness, and we’re laughing in your face because you can’t back or defend the bullshit you post.

Jordan Peterson is a lowlife, grifter and bottom feeder who’s being drummed out of every professional association in Canada. That’s who you admire.

Why am I not surprised?
[/QUOTE]
Jordan Peterson is one of the most intelligent people from Canada. You did yourself no favor by blasting me. Yes to your credit you have valuable experience in Banking and as a law clerk. So do I (Mortgages and Real Estate) and you are unkind to Trump for his mouth. Fact is I don't like a lot of what he says.

Which Party burns down police stations?

Bails out rapists?

Firebombs federal courthouses?

You can phone a friend.

And more, torches cars and stores. And rushes into stores to steal their merchandise. You are right on the issues.

Forum List

Back