Used to be a Republican

What kind of idiot necromances a four-year old - oh.

Never mind.

Did you know Rdean was a Republican and voted for Bush?

Fascinating.
spockeyebrow.png

rderp was a Republican and Fakey still is a Republican.

:lmao:

Obama was the editor of the Harvard Law review. It's probably the most prestigious position among University students in America. They didn't know he was going to be president. You can only get that if you are academically at the very top of your class.
How can he be attacked on such an amazing achievement? You should be proud that we finally have a president who is gifted academically. It means he is smart. That's a good thing.

Which of the 57 states are you from son?

And of course he hasn't fucked up more recently than that, which is why you keep dragging out that old chestnut. ;)

Well you know they must be those sovereign states, meaning they're viewed as a sovereign entity, where wings take dream; it's their way of putting food on their family and saying "goodbye from the world's biggest polluter" because you can't get fooled ag'in.

Wow, several of you people are awful. This is my last post here. Someone points out their "daughter", if they have one, received "A's" in "high school" and compares that to Harvard. Is that a joke? High School and Harvard????

Someone else bashes education of all things.

Whatever happened to "common sense"?

Good luck and good night?

the reactionary rightards pissed rdean off so much he decided to stay at USMB :p

Wow, several of you people are awful. This is my last post here. Someone points out their "daughter", if they have one, received "A's" in "high school" and compares that to Harvard. Is that a joke? High School and Harvard????

Someone else bashes education of all things.

Whatever happened to "common sense"?

Good luck and good night?

the reactionary rightards pissed rdean off so much he decided to stay at USMB :p

The laughable lolberals are so fully disingenuous that when another flaming lolberal waffles, they excuse it.

The point is that Rdean is a mental patient and a pathological liar to boot

Apparently the point is to create that image, even when the record says otherwise.

Nothing new in the world of bullshit tactics --

"liberal media" ...
"Death panels" ...
"Hitler was left wing" ...
"O'bama born in Kenya" ...
"Moving Jeeps to China"...
"Menendez with young prostitutes" ...
"Lefties forced Limblob to yell 'slut'" ...
"Gore claims to have invented the internet" ...

etc etc ad nauseum...
snore.gif

And Rdean is still a lying scumbag

Proof?

:eusa_liar:

Apparently the point is to create that image, even when the record says otherwise.

"liberal media" ...
"Death panels" ...

etc etc ad nauseum...
snore.gif

Proof?

His posts.

"liberal media" ...
"Death panels" ...

etc etc ad nauseum...
snore.gif

Proof?

his posts.

I'm a veteran of the 3d Battalion 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division. I worked first as an 82C (forward observer) then I worked in Military Intelligence where I received the Army Commendation Medal.
I attended Roosevelt University on the GI bill and I have been designing labratory testing equipment for the last 15 years. I have three patents and one piece of equipment I designed is used by companies all over he world to test and rate the flammability of plastics.

The first time Bush ran I voted for him. During his administration, time and time again, he attempted to force scientists to change their data to match administration policies. This is well documented. Top government scientists quit.

Even Kathleen Parker, Chicago Tribune conservative columnist, a hardcore Republican for many years, now refers to the Republican Party as the Confederate Party.

Anyway, this is my first post. Let's see what shows up.

this is rich! thanks for finding this. His first post and he lies already! :eusa_liar: Jake Starkey had a competitor way back when. Jake at least is competitive and consistant.

I'm a veteran of the 3d Battalion 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division. I worked first as an 82C (forward observer) then I worked in Military Intelligence where I received the Army Commendation Medal.
I attended Roosevelt University on the GI bill and I have been designing labratory testing equipment for the last 15 years. I have three patents and one piece of equipment I designed is used by companies all over he world to test and rate the flammability of plastics.

The first time Bush ran I voted for him. During his administration, time and time again, he attempted to force scientists to change their data to match administration policies. This is well documented. Top government scientists quit.

Even Kathleen Parker, Chicago Tribune conservative columnist, a hardcore Republican for many years, now refers to the Republican Party as the Confederate Party.

this is rich! thanks for finding this. His first post and he lies already! :eusa_liar: Jake Starkey had a competitor way back when. Jake at least is competitive and consistant.

This is your first post, and you know this four years rectroactively ..... how again?

Busted. Big time.

I had to set up a new screen name. The old one got lost in the either. I have a long posting history.

And so does rdean.

and I had to post because this is so so so funny!

This is your first post, and you know this four years rectroactively ..... how again?

Busted. Big time.

Busted? Our old friend Baruch calls himself Baruch2 and you declare busted? Don't you feel clever. Here's a biscuit.

Oh geeeeziss... hip boots time.

Even if Barack was here before (and I see no indication in "Posts: 1") it still fits the same pattern. Think about it.

:cuckoo:

Oh geeeeziss... hip boots time.

Even if Barack was here before (and I see no indication in "Posts: 1") it still fits the same pattern. Think about it.

:cuckoo:

The poster in question was even a mod for a time, IIRC. But that's only if this new nick and the old one belong to the same user.

"liberal media" ...
"Death panels" ...

etc etc ad nauseum...
snore.gif

Proof?

i've proven his lies several times

What pisses them off is that he almost always posts links and very very seldom loses his temper or posts the foul crap they thrive on.

Yup!
He posts links to BS and when he gets called on it, he either runs off or tries to double down.

Here's just a few 'non-foul crap' posts of his.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/321444-rderp-played-by-pig-pen-from-charlie-brown.html

And y'all defend this divisiveness?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...of-politicalchic-post8094106.html#post8094106

All you ever do is screech empty accusations (aka LIES) and call nasty names.

Pot meet kettle.

rdean plays you Righties like a cheap :boohoo: because he used to be a repub until he realized what today's Repub party represents, hate/fear.

Forum List

Back