US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan

People in Gitmo?

WHAT people in Gitmo?

Remember, He promised they'd be freed and given first-class tickets home within seconds after he decided to ignore the missing bible and, of course, He's a man of His word. So WHAT people in Gitmo?

Yeah..because like..no one in the military..like..drinks alcohol.

Yeah, and because like... only one dumbfuck... out of millions of us... was stupid enough to get himself captured off post alone... in order to cop a bottle of liquor.

Americans don't get captured?

What other tall tales you got?

You're a bed wetter, so I have to make an exception for your lack of reading comprehension skills and complete inability to think rationally or independently.

This individual dumbass....

A single person...

Who is stupid like you...

By himself...

Which means alone...

Let a secure post....

Which means a place he was safe in...

With some local nationals who were probably rewarded but somehow disappeared as well...

Which means people who may have been working for the enemy if they weren't actual enemy...

In pursuit of a commodity easily accessed by EVERYONE ELSE...

Which was alcohol...

Got himself stuck in the ass crack of the world.

There is not one single case documented in the history of warfare where a soldier was captured walking off post with local nationals in search of a beer buzz.

I'm glad the dumbfuck is on his way home, but I hope he's court martialed for being a retard and gets no benefits. He's not a "POW" because his capture was due to voluntary stupidity, and not through any sort of valor.

People in Gitmo?

WHAT people in Gitmo?

Remember, He promised they'd be freed and given first-class tickets home within seconds after he decided to ignore the missing bible and, of course, He's a man of His word. So WHAT people in Gitmo?

Well now. He doesn't seem to be the dictator you folks made him out to be..does he?

Seems congress put the kibosh on that.

With all the hoopla about the "marine" taking three very powerful guns into Mexico, running from police and winding up in Jail, many conservatives seem to have forgotten an American soldier actively fighting in Afghanistan was being held by the Taliban.

He's free today..thanks to President Obama.

The only American soldier held prisoner in Afghanistan has been freed by the Taliban in exchange for the release of five Afghan detainees from the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Obama administration officials said Saturday.

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was handed over to U.S. special forces by the Taliban Saturday evening, local time, in an area of eastern Afghanistan, near the Pakistani border. Officials said the exchange was not violent and the 28-year-old Bergdahl was in good condition and able to walk.

In a statement, President Barack Obama said Bergdahl's recovery "is a reminder of America's unwavering commitment to leave no man or woman in uniform behind on the battlefield."
US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan - ABC News

Now give the Prez some sugar.

:D

Very good news.

Let’s hope this is indeed a symbolic indication that all American servicemen and servicewomen will soon be home, bringing at last an end to GWB’s tragic and illegal wars, the consequence of failed and reckless conservative foreign policy dogma, hubris, and stupidity.

Surrender ends wars. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

:lol:

How did I know this was going to be the reaction..
e
It's like I'm psychic or sumptin'

burgdahl hales from ithe onlyi dem county in Idaho maybe thar the cionnection

my son put a direct tv system in the parents home, they thought he wandered off without his weapon

Here's a shock for you.

Most of the people in Gitmo have never been on a battlefield.

Nor have they committed any crimes.

They are there because they pissed off a neighbor or someone wanted a bounty.

They can't be charged with anything?

Why? Because they haven't done anything.
Would you care to back that up? You'll really swallow anything if it's an op-ed on some dingbat lefty site.
Come on, at least an op-ed making that absurd claim.

How did I know this was going to be the reaction..
e
It's like I'm psychic or sumptin'

burgdahl hales from ithe onlyi dem county in Idaho maybe thar the cionnection

my son put a direct tv system in the parents home, they thought he wandered off without his weapon

Well at least it's Saturday..you have an excuse for drinking.

Here's a shock for you.

Would you care to back that up? You'll really swallow anything if it's an op-ed on some dingbat lefty site.

Okay..

After you finish sucking your boyfriend's dick.

Let me know when you are done.

Yes because it's in Qatar's interest..which does a huge amount of business with America, to piss off America.

This might come as a shock to you but I didn't say the government of Qatar would free them radicals inside the country or ones coming into it could free these guys something not out of the realm of possibility given a fairly a high number of freed gitmo detainees return to the battlefield.

Here's a shock for you.

And they can't be released. Why? Because no country wants them, and those that do? Want to toss them to terrorists for beheadings.

This was actually a stroke of genius. America gets to release five guys unlawfully held and gets an American soldier back in return.

Sun Tzu would be proud.

To bad you folks are so full of bile you can't see why..
Perhaps you should check out the backgrounds of the five released from the little were hearing so far they don't match any of the above maybe you should pull your head out of Obama's ass for a little while and get some more information on these men before celebrating this as a great victory.

With all the hoopla about the "marine" taking three very powerful guns into Mexico, running from police and winding up in Jail, many conservatives seem to have forgotten an American soldier actively fighting in Afghanistan was being held by the Taliban.

The only American soldier held prisoner in Afghanistan has been freed by the Taliban in exchange for the release of five Afghan detainees from the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Obama administration officials said Saturday.

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was handed over to U.S. special forces by the Taliban Saturday evening, local time, in an area of eastern Afghanistan, near the Pakistani border. Officials said the exchange was not violent and the 28-year-old Bergdahl was in good condition and able to walk.

In a statement, President Barack Obama said Bergdahl's recovery "is a reminder of America's unwavering commitment to leave no man or woman in uniform behind on the battlefield."

Very good news.

Let’s hope this is indeed a symbolic indication that all American servicemen and servicewomen will soon be home, bringing at last an end to GWB’s tragic and illegal wars, the consequence of failed and reckless conservative foreign policy dogma, hubris, and stupidity.

49929908.jpg

And this dumb cocksucker will still smile for the facials.

:suck:

This might come as a shock to you but I didn't say the government of Qatar would free them radicals inside the country or ones coming into it could free these guys something not out of the realm of possibility given a fairly a high number of freed gitmo detainees return to the battlefield.

Here's a shock for you.

And they can't be released. Why? Because no country wants them, and those that do? Want to toss them to terrorists for beheadings.

This was actually a stroke of genius. America gets to release five guys unlawfully held and gets an American soldier back in return.

Sun Tzu would be proud.

To bad you folks are so full of bile you can't see why..
Perhaps you should check out the backgrounds of the five released from the little were hearing so far they don't match any of the above maybe you should pull your head out of Obama's ass for a little while and get some more information on these men before celebrating this as a great victory.

I don't have to check them out.

They never went to trial.

They were never charged with anything.

And actually? 3 were officials in the Taliban government.

One was rumored to be a spy for the CIA.

None were convicted of any crimes.

So stop thinking about men's asses for a second.

I know it's tough.

I know it's tough.
A homophobe and a punk!

Great, how long did it take to free him? Now maybe the Pres can concentrate on the one in Mexico who's only crime was getting lost.

Okay..

Aren't you worried about your reputation?!:badgrin:

My reputation for what? Ferretting out conservative fags?

It's pretty well known.

Hopefully your boyfriend is happy now.

And as for your request?

Seeing as there have only been a handful of trials, many of which, succeeded only in proving the innocence of the detainees?

A google search is un-necessary.

But if you really want it?

Google works for you too.

Mexico threatened to unfriend obama so he can't do anything to help the marine in the Mexican prison.

Great, how long did it take to free him? Now maybe the Pres can concentrate on the one in Mexico who's only crime was getting lost.

Naw.

Look up Mexican law.

If Obama helps free this moron it would be the second Marine that broke Mexican law expecting a "Get out of Jail Free" card.

And that's after Texas has completely ignored Mexico's pleas on behalf of their citizens sitting on death row.

Why can't Marines just follow the freakin law?

Or not go to Mexico.

It's pretty simple.

Okay..

Aren't you worried about your reputation?!:badgrin:

My reputation for what? Ferretting out conservative fags?

It's pretty well known.

Hopefully your boyfriend is happy now.

And as for your request?

Seeing as there have only been a handful of trials, many of which, succeeded only in proving the innocence of the detainees?

A google search is un-necessary.

But if you really want it?

Google works for you too.
Put up or shut up. And I don't mean put out as a gay. That's what punks do anyway.

I know it's tough.
A homophobe and a punk!

Don't forget a bed wetter and a douche.

Forum List

Back