US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan

I don't have to check them out.

They never went to trial.

They were never charged with anything.

And actually? 3 were officials in the Taliban government.

One was rumored to be a spy for the CIA.

None were convicted of any crimes.

So stop thinking about men's asses for a second.

I know it's tough.
A homophobe and a punk!

Don't forget a bed wetter and a douche.

Yeah, sorry, that too.

Ayup..

The sugar keeps rolling in..

:D

If the soldier is released, Obama's weak.

If the soldier was killed, Obama's weak.

Actually, the truth is this.

Every single day conservatives undermine our country's leaders, even on the world stage, and that means that they are the ones who truly make America look weak in the eyes of the world.

Consequently, we should make conservatives honorary anti-American rhetorical terrorists since they aid and abet the enemy so much and so often.

Let's see, Reagan sells some obsolete weapons to Iran (to be used against other terrorists) in exchange for the release of Americans held hostage, and Swallow calls him a traitor. Obama releases 5 terrorists to return to battle and kill more Americans for the release of 1 dumbass who left his post to find liquor, and Swallow wants to give him some sugar.

Let's see, Reagan sells some obsolete weapons to Iran (to be used against other terrorists) in exchange for the release of Americans held hostage, and Swallow calls him a traitor. Obama releases 5 terrorists to return to battle and kill more Americans for the release of 1 dumbass who left his post to find liquor, and Swallow wants to give him some sugar.

What exactly is an obsolete weapon?

Well they have to spend a year in Qatar.

It's sorta doubtful they be "rejoining" any fight any time soon.

You assume they will spend a year there terrorist who are returned to the middle east have a habit of not ending up where there supposed to maybe these five will but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

Yes because it's in Qatar's interest..which does a huge amount of business with America, to piss off America.

:lol:

Qatar omg Qatar

The same country that owns AJ? The same *cough* country that has built a Taliban embassy so that the US can have talks with the T?

A senior U.S. defense official confirmed Saturday that the prisoners to be released include Mullah Mohammad Fazl,*Mullah Norullah Noori,*Abdul Haq Wasiq,*Khairullah Khairkhwa and*Mohammed Nabi Omari.
Fazl, for example, was the Taliban’s former deputy defense minister and is wanted by the United Nations for his role in massacres targeting Afghan’s Shi’ite Muslim population.According to the 2008 Pentagon’s dossier on Fazl disclosed by Wikileaks (PDF), *Noori also was a senior Taliban military figure and, according to his Pentagon dossier, was asked personally in 1995 by Osama bin Laden (PDF) to participate in an offensive against northern alliance warlord Rashid Dostum.Wasiq, a former deputy minister of intelligence, at one point tried to cooperate with U.S. forces in Afghanistan and asked for a GPS system as well as a special radio to communicate with the U.S. military after the U.S. invasion in 2001. His dossier*(PDF) says that he was a crucial liaison between the Taliban and other Islamic fundamentalist groups while he was deputy intelligence minister. But the 2008 report also said he was holding out information he had on other top al Qaeda and Taliban leaders during interrogations.
Khairkhwa, a former Taliban governor of Herat, was considered by the Pentagon’s 2008 dossier to be a likely heroin trafficker (PDF). That dossier also says he likely participated in meetings with Iranian officials after 9-11 to help plot attacks on U.S. forces following the invasion.Nabi held several military leadership posts for the Taliban and helped organize the al Qaeda/Taliban militias that fought against U.S. and coalition troops in the first year of the war, according to his Pentagon dossier (PDF).*

according to a couple of sources

He doesn't know. He is just parroting the crap he has been told to parrot. He doesn't know how the MIA got caught either. He just likes calling other people dumb ass. Even if it's a guy who just spent 5 years as a POW after volunteering to serve in the infantry during a time of war.

I am happy for his family he is on his way home.

However, I wonder at what expense. We still have men over there and their now knowing we will negotiate, well...

Here's a shock for you.

Most of the people in Gitmo have never been on a battlefield.

Nor have they committed any crimes.

They are there because they pissed off a neighbor or someone wanted a bounty.

They can't be charged with anything?

Why? Because they haven't done anything.

And they can't be released. Why? Because no country wants them, and those that do? Want to toss them to terrorists for beheadings.

This was actually a stroke of genius. America gets to release five guys unlawfully held and gets an American soldier back in return.

Sun Tzu would be proud.

To bad you folks are so full of bile you can't see why..
Perhaps you should check out the backgrounds of the five released from the little were hearing so far they don't match any of the above maybe you should pull your head out of Obama's ass for a little while and get some more information on these men before celebrating this as a great victory.

I don't have to check them out.

They never went to trial.

They were never charged with anything.

And actually? 3 were officials in the Taliban government.

One was rumored to be a spy for the CIA.

None were convicted of any crimes.

So stop thinking about men's asses for a second.

I know it's tough.

Try thinking with your head I know that's tough but try it if you seriously believe the Taliban would give up a prisoner for five five low ranking nobody's your naive beyond all belief.

Last edited:

1ob·so·lete adjective \ˌäb-sə-ˈlēt, ˈäb-sə-ˌ\
: no longer used because something newer exists : replaced by something newer

: no longer used by anyone

I really want to just Puke. I guess i should have started a thread at 2:30 instead of just posting the news in the Coffee Shop.

I didn't see one person in this thread who actually gave a shit about Bowe. Yes i call him by his first name since i'm used to seeing it on the sign hanging in the window of my House...

You know, one that says : "Bring Bowe Home"

And I was at his Not happy birthday meeting where we held vigilance and prayers for Bowe and his family.

There were little groups all over the country that did that....Bet not one of you even knew his name.

And the dumb asses talking shit about Bowe, fuck you. You haven't any more clue as to what happened than I do, And i don't know how he was captured only that he was.

5 years and we give up 5 top detainees for him....I can only say I am happy with the outcome, not with the trade.....

Welcome Home Bowe, the sign in my window comes down the day you come back to the states....

We have a very weak leader so this can be expected. Maybe Obama can find some Sinaloa or Felix cartel members to trade for the guy in Mexico.

Of course this gives terrorists enormous incentive to kidnap Americans. An incentive that they won't miss using to advantage. We gave back one of their best intelligence operatives.

This is how weak we are now. obama did this.

A Solider is released, a family in Idaho has their son back, and all you post is contempt? You should change your handle to 'SadSack.'

Why would someone buy an obsolete weapon that's no longer used by anyone? Are you saying the weapons that Reagan had Ollie North provide to Iran wouldn't and/or couldn't effectively be used in combat? I have to ask if for no other reason than the fact that the weapons were actually provided to Iran by a third party. That third party was Israel. Was the US selling obsolete weapons to Israel? I ask THAT particular question because My impression is that we always provided Israel with the finest military equipment available which is one of the reasons that Israel always had such a battlefield advantage in conflicts with their Arab neighbors despite a disadvantage in the size of their military compared to their opponents.

Care to explain?

Thanks for the definition. Now, can you tell us when the TOW became obsolete and what replaced it? Which version of the BGM 71 TOW are you claiming was obsolete in the early and mid 80's?
Three or four dozen military's are still using it, so that "no longer used by anyone" thing is off by a little bid.

Last edited:
I really want to just Puke. I guess i should have started a thread at 2:30 instead of just posting the news in the Coffee Shop.

I didn't see one person in this thread who actually gave a shit about Bowe. Yes i call him by his first name since i'm used to seeing it on the sign hanging in the window of my House...

And I was at his Not happy birthday meeting where we held vigilance and prayers for Bowe and his family.

There were little groups all over the country that did that....Bet not one of you even knew his name.

And the dumb asses talking shit about Bowe, fuck you. You haven't any more clue as to what happened than I do, And i don't know how he was captured only that he was.

5 years and we give up 5 top detainees for him....I can only say I am happy with the outcome, not with the trade.....

Welcome Home Bowe, the sign in my window comes down the day you come back to the states....

How about visiting the first thread started on Bowe's release?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/357296-bowe-bergdahl-released-2.html

The haters like [MENTION=11635]Katzndogs[/MENTION] have been run off.

Gotta thank you for this post; no, I did not know of him before his release. I do hope we got all information we could from the five "traded". Of course if word gets out they broke under US torture, their time as extremists fighters may be limited.

So much for not negotiating with terrorists. You of course did not include the 5 Taliban released from Gitmo in return.

Yes, in this case the Taliban have negotiated with the terrorist force that invaded their county.
Luckily, the invading forces have realized they can't win so, after massive amounts of money have been spent on this folly and so many American troops have returned home in body bags, the US government has finally decided to call it a day and go home.
Sort of like Vietnam, but less trees and no really embarrassing photographs of the retreat.

Forum List

Back